anyone seen vilja lately?

DeletedUser

Thats aaron been told :icon_twisted: And sign me up for the Viljanators too, I reckon me and vilja on the same side would be quite the team :icon_wink:

but potter, you be a super nooby frooby nobby noob

i think dek already has the job of ashtray emptyer.
mabe a dishwasher...? i think that job suits you quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

but potter, you be a super nooby frooby nobby noob

i think dek already has the job of ashtray emptyer.
mabe a dishwasher...? i think that job suits you quite well.

And I think that post sums up the difference between me and you, humpty the numpty. Shows why (even though you are larger pointwise and villagewise) you are a mere member in the rank 11 tribe, and why I am leading the rank 2 tribe.

When you have something valid to say which does not have a basis on the back of an attempted insult or attempted flame, come back and try to keep pace. Until then, go back to your booze and your inferior comic strips, and don't try to cut it with those who make your knife look blunt.

DeletedUser

Vilja, it is indeed true; you did not create those threads, but you gave many reasons for others to create them. One can really not claim you were too silent in this forum. Yes Asylum decided to attack you, but be honest, you really provocated it, who said drats hacked a signos account, who tried to threaten us with phase 1 and 2 strategies you had in mind, etc.. I am honestly not surprised some tribe members decided not to attack us back.
I also would like to mention I respect your decision of quitting your account for whichever reason, just I would have waited until the attacks have ended, try to show I can defend properly and then left. But that is only my personal opinion.

In general, I am absolutely no friend of any kinds of insults and do not appreciate many of the things which were said in here.

Thanks Mikey! I know I am not silent but as previously stated, it was time for Signos to grow up and be counted or fold. How old is this world now? 17 months or so? I saw the collapse of Signos weeks before you guys launched on me. Unfortunately, a lot of it was because of RL issues with a number of players hitting at the same time.

Am I a provocator...yes I am but it is a War game. I am VERY competitive in everything I do. If you want to be the best you have to earn it and eventually take on the best.

I stated previously I could have easily stashed the troops in certain villages logistically and gone on vacation for a week. I just lacked the motivation to do so with the tribe morale being what it was. If you may know I was dodging most of the initial attacks except Scouts. You nailed 1 of my attack villages troops but other than that nothing but Wall busting and Farm Catting before I hit Delete. The real troop carnage came after that. Think about it. How many noble trains would you guys be willing to tie up in 400 to 500 hour round trips when you are cleaning up HAVOC villages? I am not as stupid as most people like to think.

I saw no reason to continue playing a game where teamwork is a large factor when the team was in disarray.

Take my words for what they are and if you choose to not believe it then fine.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, a lot of it was because of RL issues with a number of players hitting at the same time.

like a gone TW friend once said to me: lifes a b*tch, so grab it by the hair and f*** it right back :icon_cry:

edit: i really hope u find the time to go on skype every now and then though

DeletedUser74237

your just a saw looser.
instead of letting your enemys noble your villages since they cleared them you turn them all into barbs so that they have to clear them again.
just a sore losser.

DeletedUser

your just a saw looser.
instead of letting your enemys noble your villages since they cleared them you turn them all into barbs so that they have to clear them again.
just a sore losser.

And you are just a plain idiot with that statement.

Maybe ask the HAVOC tribe to recruit you? You might fit right in.

DeletedUser

was that a shot at me? good riddance then

King, last I saw you were not in HAVOC any longer so that was obviously not a shot at you but a general thought as HAVOC is faltering, much like Walters statement.

DeletedUser

I may be gone from game play but the ghosts of my villages still haunt and further incite the ASYLUM:

Attacker: Vilja (deleted)
Village: Barbarian village (338|226) K23

Quantity: 0 0 9875 0 2500 0 250 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1938 0 491 0 49 0 0

Defender: drattuts
Village: 232 Black Sun Empire (342|639) K63

Quantity: 0 0 9196 0 2498 0 268 0 0
Losses: 0 0 9196 0 2498 0 268 0 0

Courtesy of dratts via Skype :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You are aware that these incommings are not seen; you just see a number of incommings but no actual attack...should he have dodged his whole account so to say?

DeletedUser

You are aware that these incommings are not seen; you just see a number of incommings but no actual attack...should he have dodged his whole account so to say?

wow that could be used as a devastating strategy :icon_eek:

DeletedUser50733

wow that could be used as a devastating strategy :icon_eek:

Only if the whole freaking tribe deleted. However if a player has enough nobles he could rim someone quite easily by doing that, especially if you do not know what time they are going to land

DeletedUser

Only if the whole freaking tribe deleted. However if a player has enough nobles he could rim someone quite easily by doing that, especially if you do not know what time they are going to land

the only defense would to get every one of your villas stacked :icon_eek:

DeletedUser50733

the only defense would to get every one of your villas stacked :icon_eek:

Exactly, but if every member in the tribe had enough noble trains to nail every village in the other tribe, and enough nukes to land before the trains too, then send a train at every vill in the opponent tribe! How epic would that be!?! An entire tribe rimmed by barbs :p

DeletedUser

Exactly, but if every member in the tribe had enough noble trains to nail every village in the other tribe, and enough nukes to land before the trains too, then send a train at every vill in the opponent tribe! How epic would that be!?! An entire tribe rimmed by barbs :p

like a fricken kamikaze attack :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You know, I'm sad that I never got an attack from Vilja...
I wanted at least one attack from her, even a fake. =[