*aow* declares on L.O.L

mtg-ruud

yes we are laughing out loud by the awesome tribe L.O.L (cough cough cough)

the battle for K57 has started, and won't end soon,

let's see if they can back up their big mouth with some :axemen: and :snob:

now let the party begin

DeletedUser

Lol epic pnp.

War on my doorstep...

Anyway i would be surprized if L.o.L lost this war! :icon_wink:

Hamer The Nail

this is a bad declaration.
No mails stats or even a picture

DeletedUser

this is embarising....start the topic again or claw back whatever respect you just lost for this decleration. its not even a good anouth reason...did you read nuts thread and think yeh i can do that? if so im afraid only a few people can pull that off and still walk away with no flaim submited:) now if you do what Hammer The Nail just pointed out then everyone may take your war seriously...or may just flaim you more...good luck to both of you:)

-Alias-

I will not attempt to flame or insult you in the following few sentences please take my words as advice not me trying to make you look like an idiot. To everyone else instead of trying to boost your ego's by flaming a player who obviously doesn't know how to post in the forums in a respectable way why don't you post his flaws out in a constructive way so he can build and learn off them instead of making him not want to post ever again. I hate topics like this as much as the next person but they won't go away unless you take the time to help the people making them.

Now my advice to you. Don't post a war thread just saying your at war with some tribe especially when most of the forum community has never heard of you. Your trying to earn are respect and support not just inform us of what your doing. You are representing your tribe and right know we are thinking these guys are idiots they can't even compile a halfway decent representation of themselves let alone there tribe. So rethink this thread and try to start over with a well thought out post when you get the chance. Don't make a new thread it will just clutter up these already disastrous forums. But before you do that do yourself a favor and read this to help you out.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=122100

That should help you out. Hope you give it another go and redeem yourself.

Last edited:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will not attempt to flame or insult you in the following few sentences please take my words as advice not me trying to make you look like an idiot. To everyone else instead of trying to boost your ego's by flaming a player who obviously doesn't know how to post in the forums in a respectable way why don't you post his flaws out in a constructive way so he can build and learn of them instead of not making him want to post ever again. I hate topics like this as much as the next person but they won't go away unless you take the time to help the people making them.

Now my advice to you. Don't post a war thread just saying your at war with some tribe especially when most of the forum community has never heard of you. Your trying to earn are respect and support not just inform us of what your doing. You are representing your tribe and right know we are thinking these guys are idiots they can't even compile a halfway decent representation of themselves let alone there tribe. So rethink this thread and try to start over with a well thought out post when you get the chance. Don;t make a new thread it will just clutter up these already disastrous forums. But before you do that do yourself a favor and read this to help you out.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=122100

That should help you out. Hope you give it another go and redeem yourself.

Wait a tic - I know what tribe your in - I thought all you guys couldnt speech english rite!?!

Logic stumps emotion.
Facts stump humor.
But emotion and humor govern the crowd.

These three statements from Alias' link are the three components to a successful PnP declaration - Sometimes if you are not skilled in the art - Find someone who is and ask them to do it for you on your behalf. That is respectable in the externals.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And to all of those who havent heard of either tribe and are making it a point to point that out. Tribes like O C d are get trashed for coming on to the scene making it a point to be heard about. Then tribes who haven't followed our way of doing things by staying quiet get trashed for not being heard about. Cut some slack on one end or the other to not look like a hypocrite.

This is a general observation and applies to many of the declaration posts so please don't take that personal to just people who posted in this thread.

DeletedUser

this is kinda embarrassing.

mtg, next time, tell me before you make a pnp.

DeletedUser

Mtg, can you post some reports/stats?

Obviously *aow* will be considered underdogs in this fight so it will be very interesting to see how this war progresses.
As for the PnP, well Alias's post will help you become better. :)

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Everyone,

I am not going to open up a topic about this war anymore, and i have no intention of catching the attention of everyone against *AOW* tribe. The tribe *AOW* and L.o.L are from k57.

Side 1:
Tribes: L.o.L
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *AOW*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 36
Difference: 25

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 141,071
Side 2: 61,660
Difference: 79,411

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,869
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20,869

image.php

DeletedUser

I love silly pointless wars :icon_wink:.

Kato btw the war officially began yesterday, before that I'm pretty sure LOL were just eating AOW inactives hence why hostilities built up so the stats are not correct.

I could be wrong but I do believe that it's a no score draw at present from the declaration date, I will dig up the stats and post soon.

JF