APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you've been here longer than 5 days King A :icon_rolleyes:

where that come from... even the pnp was done in 7 day fashion... if that is what you were referring to. Not 5. :icon_rolleyes: And its figurative.

DeletedUser

Also, its nice to see that most of the world seems to have see you for what you really are- an arrogant, obnoxious, bigheaded and self glorifying player who seems to want attention at every turn and credit for doing little or nothing in wartime.

who would have thought, me and farooq, agreeing on something ever again... ??? wow... thanks KING A...

oh, and let me pass on this little bit of info for your king....

if you want to dance, you know my number... 8)
should be easy for such a skilled killer like your self to take care of little o'l noob ex player, that OMG, just happens to be one of the sucky g.khan rejects... only thing that would make me suck more was if i was an ex "apoc'er" as well... OH CRAP, I AM !!!

should i just name the ones after you when i move the troops out? or you want me to send the troops to you so you know there are empty?

my point??? quit your begging, bragging, and crying about how great you are, and how bad everyone else is....

you want to dance... no prob... one on one... no prob... maybe you will win?? who knows... i will not come here and promise that i will.... to many things come up in RL, and depend on luck of the game, and in life to do that...

but, i will promise you this, it will be a little bit harder than brit's account... cause i have not been smashed by 12 ppl for 3 months... BEFORE YOU JUMPED IN TO TAKE THE GLORY!!!

mine is all nice and shine, new wax job just put on the walls so they sparkel in the moon light... come over anytime you like to take a look... 8) i'll leave a light on for ya...

DeletedUser

oh... whah... did I hurt the little Brit account you been sitting. And leedeval... you know where I am. Waiting for the attacks ya nub.

DeletedUser

i sorry, did you not see my profile yet???

give you a hint... you got 3 yellow dots from me... sweetheart...

and fyi, your PnP with MAIL...

hahahaha

who do you really think ..." the one and only " is????

ever hear or seen brit say that before??? ....... nope... but i bet a few in base... i mean apoc can tell you... 8)

DeletedUser

i sorry, did you not see my profile yet???

give you a hint... you got 3 yellow dots from me... sweetheart...

and fyi, your PnP with MAIL...

hahahaha

who do you really think ..." the one and only " is????

ever hear or seen brit say that before??? ....... nope... but i bet a few in base... i mean apoc can tell you... 8)

You need serious help. And do you think I care if you are playing Brits account? You got to be kidding. I figured he handed it off. He aint got the stuff to play this game long term. Nor do you. Most of you and your little cohort just jump from account to account. Its pathetic.

DeletedUser

You need serious help. And do you think I care if you are playing Brits account? You got to be kidding. I figured he handed it off. He aint got the stuff to play this game long term. Nor do you. Most of you and your little cohort just jump from account to account. Its pathetic.

omg, did you get dropped on your head a lot as a kid? or just the one time???

he is still playing, and i was sitting the account when you had the pleasure of nobling your self... (at my hands...) and as for the mail, it again was me sitting it, at least the first part... which let's be honest was the reason you mailed it in the first place to see if he was still on line... cause when i did not open it, you sent your nukes/fakes then.... once i replied to you, you stopped...

OMG, does that mean i am not as nub as you thought??? cause i knew your trick???

(uhmm news flash sunny, not that hard to figure out)

and as for jumping from account to account????? what?? i would hope you were/are not refering to me there sweetheart... cause i have been the owner of my account under my name, in the heart of k44 from day one of this world.... few have sat me, few will ever sit me, anyone that knows me knows that if they get a mail from my account, it is 99% chance from me, and if you mail my account and it is opened, it is 98% chance opened by me....

He aint got the stuff to play this game long term. Nor do you. Most of you and your little cohort just jump from account to account. Its pathetic.

tell you what is pathetic.... that your son did/does have the health issues he does, and yet you find the time to come on line and be a pain in my @*$$, and piss off so many ppl both in and out of tribe...

as for brit and what he is or is not made of... not your prob is it...

and if you want to know what i am or am not made of... keep it up... 8)

little fun fact for you here to think about though...

enemys at the top of my list....

aetost...
aoe..
satawal..
farooq..
killax..
mrmrap..

all of these ppl became my "most hated" for one reason or another....
i am not claiming that I was the one that took them out of this world...
(so don't put words in my mouth here)
but, it is a fact that all of them are no longer here....
but i am...
you can take that as a threat, a challenge, or what ever you like... i could care less...

IT IS STILL A FACT....

guess who is fastly becoming my number one bro?

DeletedUser

leedeval...if you think I was trying to figure out when Brit was online your a freaking moron. I don't need to know when people are online. I was mailing him so simply inform him of his mistake. Its that plain and simple. And ya so you hate me. Most people do. I still don't see anyone do anything about it. And just leave my son out of things... I only talk to people who are actually interested in it about it. And you don't seem to be. He has nothing at all to do with this. This is just a hobby of mine and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him. So buzz off.

DeletedUser

i am not questioning your son, his health, or any thing concerning him.... i was just questioning YOUR "allocation of time"...

why would you mail him to inform him???

I figured he handed it off. He aint got the stuff to play this game long term.

didn't you already say you thought "he quite"??? or are you informing what you thought was a new guy of his mistake for taking over an account???

and it that is the case, why would you rant about crap that was in the past and not involving him??

i know i am not as quick as you great master... but me thinks you just put your foot in your mouth... ??

look, i don't want to rant back and forth with you.... really.... but if you are going to put it in writing, what do you expect man?

DeletedUser

again your post makes no sense. Anyway.. I thought he may have quit. I knew people were sitting him. That was obvious. Doesn't take rocket science to figure it out. And what is it to you how my allocate my time. You have no idea where I live or how much time I spend on here. You guys really think too much of that. It isn't a hard game to do things quick and fast with scripts. Or maybe I just have a ton of people co-playing the account. Who knows???!!! That will make your guys mind spin won't it? :-D Fact is... you guys talk as much as I do but no one has gotten a city of me and I've shown I can noble into any continent I want and keep my cities. Can you?

DeletedUser

From what I remember King A is really bad :lol: and Lee...your a nice guy :icon_cool: Skype meh sometime (stutterinsteve) ;-) Id potentially like you help take King A out if he promises not to get tribal support :lol:

DeletedUser

lol... hello stutters... long time bro... 8)

king is a good player i will not lie... but he puts on his pants same as the rest of us... and last time i checked.... he got wet when he tryied to walk on water too... 8)

i am rarely on skype bro... but the tag is the same.... = leedeval
would be nice to b.s. a little... hahaha

and back to you there king A..
for such a smart guy... you don't catch much... ???
this is the 3rd..., no 4th.... , maybe 5th..???, uhmm.... awwhhh, i forget... haha "many times now" you miss read, think, understand??? what ever..

so... (because i love you sooooooo much.... ) i will spell it out for you.....

i am not questioning your son, his health, or any thing concerning him.... i was just questioning YOUR "allocation of time"...

means... "WHAT I SAID WAS NOT ABOUT YOUR SON, BUT MORE ABOUT YOU" (in case you missed it.. i bolded you... again)

why would you mail him to inform him???

Quote:Originally Posted by King Arturus
I figured he handed it off. He aint got the stuff to play this game long term.

didn't you already say you thought "he quite"??? or are you informing what you thought was a new guy of his mistake for taking over an account???

this is where i take your own words... and make you look stupid....
why?? because you posted you were not trying to finded out if the account was active.. , but that you were "informing brit, that he made a mistake ".... remember...??? (follow along here... it gets tricky i know... ) but in a post or two before that, you said you thought he had quite.... or "handed it off.... cause he don't have the stuff to play long term"....

so me, and the rest of the thinking world... have to ask... "if you thought he quite, then why mail him in that account to inform him of anything?"

ie... your bucket of b.s. is full of holes bro.... and you are the one that " makes no sense"

And what is it to you how my allocate my time.

??? do you mean "how I allocate my time." ????

it is your time, and you are free to do with it as you like... that is true...

the point... (here we go again... ) you posted what you thought was pathetic....
and so i replied with what i thought was pathetic....

it was/is my opinion...

feel free to hit me up here, or in game is you need a better example or would like to hear more of my opinions... 8)
be glad to share them with ya.... "mr. super elite"....

DeletedUser

I thought Brit may have quit. I knew he had sitters. I did not know if he passed the account along so I thought I check. I either get him and tell him how bad of a mistake he made or I get the new owner and inform them of their demise. It didn't really matter. It was more an email to gloat and piss of ex. :p

DeletedUser

I thought Brit may have quit. I knew he had sitters. I did not know if he passed the account along so I thought I check. I either get him and tell him how bad of a mistake he made or I get the new owner and inform them of their demise. It didn't really matter. It was more an email to gloat and piss of ex. :p

gloat... for what may i ask???

for you being the 13th player at month 3 to attack the account and take a few villages??

oh.... , ok, yeah, congrats on a PRO job there "killer"... 8)

sad part is there is a few there that could/would school the crap out of you...

finisher is one for sure... but you don't see him jumping around bragging about how god like he is do ya...

enjoy your time bro... you are free to use it however you like... after all, it is "your time"...

DeletedUser

Yeah, we should just let you be and not even attack the villas :icon_rolleyes: think before you speak is the phrase you used isn't it?

Yeah... you go ahead and just leave me be. lol. Either way you are up the creek. I told you all I was going to show you REAL FEAR! :icon_twisted: