APOC vs "The World"

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update mister wolf

another excellent week for apoc

DeletedUser

It was, but let's not ignore INF's progress. As Apoc itself knows, once a tribe gets up a head of steam it can be very difficult to stop...

DeletedUser

It was, but let's not ignore INF's progress. As Apoc itself knows, once a tribe gets up a head of steam it can be very difficult to stop...

The only one on steam/hot air here is APOC-W, as we have been told number of times with those "wait one liners" and "showing of real war". Now that Apoc-R meatshield is soon going to be over with we can eventually be able to "learn" how real wars are fought by the mighty Apoc-W.

DeletedUser

lol ok.. though I dont like all these coochie coe stuff..all sugary coated sweet nothing. I don't want us to go all sugary coated, i need hate and anger, without them there is no war...so just adding lil' to the fire to keep me motivated for the war.

bomberace101

I have just had a thought...

INF are the worlds smallest "super power"

And yet we still beating the second strongest tribe in the Apoc family... Funny that :D

bomberace101

We been winning for the last 3 months so more than the 10 minutes of fame we got now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good thread, the numbers will be different after the gangbanging of isolated players are over and clear battle lines are drawn.

1000 + villas taken by Apoc from isolated players that where hit coordinated out of reach for close support.

When the lines are drawn I will be at the front welcoming any to try take a piece of me when have many allies close.

And ofcourse will nuke the crap out of any enemy within rech.

Back to the warzone.

AA

himotep

Good thread, the numbers will be different after the gangbanging of isolated players are over and clear battle lines are drawn.

1000 + villas taken by Apoc from isolated players that where hit coordinated out of reach for close support.

When the lines are drawn I will be at the front welcoming any to try take a piece of me when have many allies close.

And ofcourse will nuke the crap out of any enemy within rech.

Back to the warzone.

AA

So now you want to be fighting from the same type of safe area you bash the top Apoc players for fighting from...? Sorry not trying to flame here, but really? :icon_neutral: