Apocalypse is Shaky

• Thread starter DeletedUser59845
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Akimp wasent our original leader, our original leader got Banned, at which point in time we had 3 Dukes, Akimp and Starscreamer23.

I was the first person in line to get Akimp removed, he wasent activly leading our tribe, he didnt have the same carebear - be everyones friend attitude i had, he just wanted to make enemys while i wanted to noble barbarians and be everyones friend.

Fear not i will attack you ever! just ignore me and focus on other people plz, never mind this dagger in my hand!

Rofl this guy has something up in the air...

APOC's (LEGACY originally) original leader was xInvincibleTonfax. He took Akimp on as co-Duke. APOC was chugging along nicely till Tonfa got banned for doing something stupid (stupid as in "I have too much spare time so I'll just go.....") After Tonfa got banned, Akimp stayed sole Duke, until Starscreamer23 eventually got to him enough to gain Duke status for himself. Akimp should've just stayed sole Duke. Starscreamer23 was the one who demoted Akimp... Lordwolfx just carried Starscreamer23's ass polish since he wanted to play a part in it. :icon_rolleyes:

If you noticed, APOC has still been fostering their care bear attitude... If you wanna look at the merger's that have been made. While Akimp was sole Duke, we were warring NOBL/NOBL G/AXE/UNDAIN and whatever babies they spawned in the form of various tribes... And once Starscreamer23 demoted Akimp, they suddenly all merged into APOC (except for two players). I can see the love going around. :scout::icon_redface:

So now to show tribal unison... Starscreamer23 has stepped down and placed lordwolfx as Duke. Except that if you care to view Lordwolfx's profile...

Puppet.png

Turns out Lordwolfx is Starscreamer23's "Vassal"... This "leadership change" means nothing. Lordwolfx is just a puppet on Starscreamer23's hand... If you've seen Lordwolfx's profile before... He was Starscreamer23's liege knight instead of vassal... But a puppet is a puppet... :icon_eek:

I have a feeling this mellow drama will only turn into failed comedy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im the reason we declaired war on Noble/Nobl G/Axe/Reborn/Undain in the first place.

I instigated every one of those wars.

But it dosent really matter, You seem to have a bone to pick with this tribe im the leader of Golgalash, Why not declair your colors in game? =] i want to see who you are, we will see how high and mighty you feel after that.

DeletedUser

Im the reason we declaired war on Noble/Nobl G/Axe/Reborn/Undain in the first place.

I instigated every one of those wars.

But it dosent really matter, You seem to have a bone to pick with this tribe im the leader of Golgalash, Why not declair your colors in game? =] i want to see who you are, we will see how high and mighty you feel after that.

What? Do you think of me every night when the lights are off and a light breeze is coursing through your sheets while you're alone, trying very hard to sleep? :icon_redface:

Unless you're Starscreamer23's secondary/ghost/push/whatever account... I don't see how you instigated wars against the NOBL family and their spawn...

Starscreamer23 pushed the hardest for war to go ahead, Akimp agreed and so did the rest of APOC from what I know. But as it turns out, after Starscreamer23 knocked Akimp off, Starscreamer23 did a whole backflip :scout::scout::scout: and instead invited NOBL Family and their various spin-off tribes into APOC...)

It seems that in your relationship with Starscreamer23... Starscreamer23 wears the pants... You're just the one with the loud voice. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your Clueless.

I posted a large ammount of posts, coloring them as being best taken over.

I posted the POLL question "SHOULD WE DECLAIR WAR ON "XXXXXXX" TRIBE?" for every war we have been in, which got the ball rolling on every war. Im the one that was tracking every refugee for each tribe we went to war with. Im the one that relentlessly denied anyone wishing to get a NAP/Into our tribe from Our enemies, until such a time as their tribe broke. Most of the Planning went out to SS23 as to attack targets ect ect ect.

You might notice, the person who gained the most out of every war we fought against was Me personally. the only War we had where i didnt noble at least 3 villages was against 43/43M, but then again, im now cleaning up 37 villages rather nice.

Your calling me a push account now? Lmao. Thats just retarded.

DeletedUser

Your calling me a push account now? Lmao. Thats just retarded.

I'm saying that if you reckon you instigated every war, then that's just retarded... Unless you're Starscreamer23, it didn't happen that way. Sorry to say. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser56184

Something tells me when they decided to Declare War on 3 continents at once, they were more cooking themselves in a pot and putting themselves on the menu for everyone else :p

DeletedUser

Something tells me when they decided to Declare War on 3 continents at once, they were more cooking themselves in a pot and putting themselves on the menu for everyone else :p

That's flamboyancy for you...

Proof10.png

So someone explain to me how we got to here? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ahh so that's why they were trying to recruit me from L.O.L :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post, felt like I really had to stir the pot hard enough for BORED! to come out of hiding...

ProofMembers-1.png

APOC's members list... You can decide who to hit up for maximum damage or whatever. :icon_razz:

ProofInvites.png

APOC's sent invites... Hit them up too... :icon_razz:

ProofDiplomacy.png

APOC's diplomacy list... :icon_razz:

proofbig.png

Some razzle dazzle in APOC... It's not as quiet in there as it is out here. :icon_razz:

And thus concludes my image dump... Hope you guys enjoyed. :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Note: sorry if the images stretch your page, I couldn't find spoiler tags (if there are any)... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Does that everyone else include you is what im wondering :icon_neutral:

Edit: I honestly dont have a clue whats going on in this thread (Nor do I care tbh) with all the crazy screenshots, player names, tribe names, spam, insults, accusations....need i go on?

DeletedUser

who cares???

the way i see it, if enough of you were that bothered about this star screamer.... or whoever he is.... taking over then you would have all quit and started your own tribe. leaving him alone in the boat, without a paddle.

the fact that that hasn't happened makes me assume that its only you that's upset.

any why should bored! be interested? you've already had mario on telling you that they might recruit a few players i reckon that's about the depth of their interest in the matter.

DeletedUser56184

Does that everyone else include you is what im wondering :icon_neutral:

Edit: I honestly dont have a clue whats going on in this thread (Nor do I care tbh) with all the crazy screenshots, player names, tribe names, spam, insults, accusations....need i go on?

If I come across a tasty Apoc villa on my way into k37 then yes it does :D

DeletedUser

Yay we're enemies :icon_smile:
Don't worry APOC, if you're still alive in a month I'll come down and play with you :icon_wink:

@ Lordwolf, if you have taken +3 villages in every war you have been in, how come my ODA (and ODD) is higher than yours, when I only have 40k points while you have 90k?

DeletedUser

Gore are on the enemies list

Strange, since at this very moment starscreamer is asking me for a merge and "if not then at least an ally/NAP??"

Crossed wires or intentional? :p

DeletedUser

Haha i've actually just looked at the screenshots.... like bored!, ICARUS have never had any diplomatic relations with APOC... does the duke just put diplo up there that he'd like to have rather than what he actually does :icon_biggrin:

also, who is SUB? sounds like a sandwich to me :icon_razz: