[Appeal] Jirki - Is he not busy enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As we all know Jirki is the Elder (and even *gasp* overall) Mod who gives the most infractions.

So, let me raise an appeal.

My Fellow Forum Readers!
Lets occupy Jirki88 for the good of our boards. It's him who makes our life boaring and dull, so in return, we should show him we here are not as bleak as him and will not repay him with the same.

Lets make his life interesting!

The main person I would like to adress this appeal to is Futzy.
I am sure some of the people in your family are suffereing from boredom. Give them something to do, kick Jirki out and let all those bored take him out. As a member of the TW team he is probably a damned turtle, so he is sure to entertain all of you for a long time.

The next appeal is to the whole HOT family. Jirki is sure to be bored nobling all those barbs and TW members. You my dear friends can change his life. Don't mind diplomacy. Fill his life with incommings, he can't possibly fend you all off, especially if he is kicked out of TW and taken by surprise. Marking incommings 24/7 will give him less time to look on the forum boards, dontcha agree? :icon_wink:

Last appeal is to Jirki himself. Why not look for a challenge? Why not leave TW and provoke HOT yourself? Why not stop the complaints old worlds are "Unfun" like in the suggestions forum and show the biggest players CAN enjoy lategame? Show them they should take village that can snipe their nobletrain and retake what they took.

Oh, and Aten. No appeal to you. You can't do anything anyways.​

Regards,
SF

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I really feel a huge need to pay attention to a guy who have recieved two out of the, ehr, 3600 infractions I've given. I mean, after all, you've gotten like... 0,00055% of the infractions I've given or so. I mean, I have to listen to the public opinion... and... eh...

Nevermind. Who am I trying to trick?

i_shall_not_tolerate_such_rubbish_good_day_sir.jpg

DeletedUser

Jirki is almighty. He actually has 35 hours a day. Honestly. It's kinda the same as what Santa uses to get around all over the world during Christmas.

DeletedUser

Jirki is almighty. He actually has 35 hours a day. Honestly. It's kinda the same as what Santa uses to get around all over the world during Christmas.

Jirki > Santa

Edit: I have gotten 9 infractions from you, what percentage is that? Possibly 10 with this one. :(
Page 5 of my infraction list consists 4 from you and 1 from Ender_wiggin, if Ender did not infract then i would have gotten 4 infractions in a row instead of 3. Tie with MasterFire
lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got a 1 month bann from him.

and hes now abusing me in IRC

and i love Jirki/Santa <3

DeletedUser

I am PROUD to say that the majority of my infraction history has been contributed by jirki.

<3

DeletedUser

I am PROUD to say that the majority of my infraction history has been contributed by jirki.

<3

Tengo un gato en mi pantalones.
I have a cat in my pants.:icon_biggrin:

For me is not the same, he has infracted me more then other moderators.

Edit:
@ Sf: Sorry.

DeletedUser

one of my two ever infractions was from jirki for having a ridiculously big sig picture :D

and yea, jirki > santa

DeletedUser

let's not turn this into a spam thread, or it will have to be closed

DeletedUser

let's not turn this into a spam thread, or it will have to be closed

it was spam when it was started but at least it is interesting spam.....

i mean the thought that people would rally up to throw jirki out of tw just so he would be to busy to infract people is funny :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

sacredfool said:
Last appeal is to Jirki himself. Why not look for a challenge? Why not leave TW and provoke HOT yourself? Why not stop the complaints old worlds are &quot;Unfun&quot; like in the suggestions forum and show the biggest players CAN enjoy lategame? Show them they should take village that can snipe their nobletrain and retake what they took.
Jirki would never do that, he is the biggest sim TW has ever known!!

Status
Not open for further replies.