army

DeletedUser

Damn those mass recruit script fails! I just had my first major one yesterday... empty queues and topped off resources. I blitzed to cancel them all, but i still have like 2 spears in every offensive village >.<.

lol, you got mixed troops in your villas Jack..:lol:

DeletedUser

Only defence I ever have in my first village is 120 - 200 spears and a few swords for the early farming. The rest is offence. By the time I am ready to noble I usually have around 3500 - 4000 axes and about 1500 - 2000 LC (Yes I whore LC). But meh, not everyone plays that way.

DeletedUser

Thats the best way to grow as Lc is the best for farming..If you get attacked what will be your strategy?

DeletedUser

Dodge. Backtime.

See what I mean, Mr. Lanky is an advance player who could survive in the long run...

But others players would try to kill the attack by defending against it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98416

I read in someones quote some good TW saying...it says:

"give man support, and u save him for 1 day...teach man how to backtime, and he learns skill for a life..."

what else could i add? except for teach him how to snipe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There are still other skills to learn Black..Those skills are for players only but there is also communication skills that would help the person in the long run.

You know the simple mail technique. The bullying technique. Personal Naps technique etc, etc

DeletedUser98416

maker73 said:
There are still other skills to learn Black..Those skills are for players only but there is also communication skills that would help the person in the long run.

You know the simple mail technique. The bullying technique.etc, etc

ofcourse there are many more skills to learn, what i said and why that saying says was more "techincly" :)

i for example was learning playing TW alone without any help of any teacher...and i may tell u...to learn how to use some scripts was really pain in the ass...or to make them...i still have problems in making many...(though using goes fine now :icon_wink:)
Advanced skills like sniping, backtiming, timing, sending milsec trains were preety easy for me to learn (i am like born for those :icon_rolleyes:) and if i may say they should be easy for anyone who is willing to learn...

and about mailing skills...well if u mean on trolling i will never learn that skill...i rather prefer talking with decent ppl whitch dont swear around whenever they got pissed off on someone (witch is ussual on externals)...i do love good joking ofcourse..no mater if its on my count or someone elses...man isnt alive if he dont laugh and smile...

DeletedUser

See what I mean, Mr. Lanky is an advance player who could survive in the long run...

But others players would try to kill the attack by defending against it. :icon_wink:

I have sniped 150ms trains before. But if I have enough defense available I will obviously stack it, as stacking costs no troops if you have enough, and it costs the enemy a whole lot more then sniping. I'm sure Mr. Lanky will also stack where more efficient.

DeletedUser

Well if I can stack the shit out of something I will, too all those that moan it doesn't take as much skill as sniping or recapping; its most often the most effective and troop efficient type of defence.

I was talking about in the first village stage I would rather build offence and rely on dodge + backtiming

DeletedUser

Agreed. My first 3 villages were totally offensive, but I went for the HC strat in the second village.

DeletedUser

Formula is quite simple....build your pally and some sp and farm like crazy...build L.C,farm like crazy and troop whore...if u are more active than your nieghbours and you know how to backtime,snipe etc...you should be fine...I never had more than 50-60 sp in my first vill and not going to.

Mixed vills imo are waste of farm space...either you will go D or OF.
What u can build is 200-300 H.C in your first vill but thats pretty much all.

For mailing skills...well,will work with some players.

I dont like neighbours so kinda have habbit to remove them all,but if someone is really nice I might give him time to build train so that he can move somewhere else.
Bullying mails...got few since I play this game...and really enjoyed sending those players to the rim.

PA's,imo unless they are your friends from previous words is category that doesnt exist when u are starting new world...

DeletedUser98416

SecretAgentBarbie said:
Formula is quite simple....build your pally and some sp and farm like crazy...build L.C,farm like crazy and troop whore...if u are more active than your nieghbours and you know how to backtime,snipe etc...you should be fine...I never had more than 50-60 sp in my first vill and not going to.

Mixed vills imo are waste of farm space...either you will go D or OF.
What u can build is 200-300 H.C in your first vill but thats pretty much all.

For mailing skills...well,will work with some players.

I dont like neighbours so kinda have habbit to remove them all,but if someone is really nice I might give him time to build train so that he can move somewhere else.
Bullying mails...got few since I play this game...and really enjoyed sending those players to the rim.

PA's,imo unless they are your friends from previous words is category that doesnt exist when u are starting new world...

very proffessional...

DeletedUser

Depending on the world speed building just 50 - 60 spears is inefficient. You can have more than that in the first day, if you're LC rushing you can certainly afford to build more spears to increase your farming intake.

DeletedUser

Oh,Lancy I am not saying that my way is the best,just that I never had over 60...lol...depends on speed,starting position etc...I guess better number would be between 50-150...all depends. Thats why I wrote build your pally and some sp :)

DeletedUser

Or you could rely on diplomacy skill. Talking to players is the best defense in my opinion. I mean, who wants to attack someone who's so friendly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh,Lancy I am not saying that my way is the best,just that I never had over 60...lol...depends on speed,starting position etc...I guess better number would be between 50-150...all depends. Thats why I wrote build your pally and some sp :)

Lanky*

And yes a lot of it is dependant on a number of factors, I mean why build 100 spears when the nearest barb is outside your 7x7 and there isn't another one for miles?