ASCN Declares on A|V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sboh

Pfft the only reason you are still around is because we told Piranha you're under our protection. :lol:

Repinski

Sure Toesy, just tell me which of your villages to nobles. :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: Just looked at join date, I'm guessing that it's hely right?

Sboh

Sweet! Who wants K22 then? They are going quick by the looks of it :D

DeletedUser92142

I've been playing for awhile, I'm closer than you think.

DeletedUser

Rep where have you been this Helycon lol Rex is always playing he is a ghost

Repinski

I've had no net for the past 2 months and been sat lol. Hence the pile of nobles.

Repinski

I'm a Womble. I'm not worried about being landlocked. I can easily hop to a front. For instance the middle of k32 is in my noble range and getting loner villages to hop to the CRASH line by Bama, Xaia, and Budl or even all the way to k46 and k47 wouldn't be too difficult to manage. Being lanlocked just means I have a ton of D to ship to the front once I get a cluster by the action that can supply the O.

DeletedUser

I'm a Womble. I'm not worried about being landlocked. I can easily hop to a front. For instance the middle of k32 is in my noble range and getting loner villages to hop to the CRASH line by Bama, Xaia, and Budl or even all the way to k46 and k47 wouldn't be too difficult to manage. Being lanlocked just means I have a ton of D to ship to the front once I get a cluster by the action that can supply the O.

Sure you could you have all the time in the world to do that or you could just give them to me :icon_wink:

Repinski

Or you could give yours to me. Afterall, I have more nobles then you and it'd go faster then you eating me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or you could give yours to me. Afterall, I have more nobles then you and it'd go faster then you eating me. :icon_wink:

you may think you do I have been on line for the last 2 months farming :lol:

to be fare I will let you merge with my acct and give you 4 hr week playing time
how will that work for you?:swordsman:

Repinski

Nah I'm good. When do you want to start merging into me though? You can haz 4 hour a week playing time also. You know what, I'll be generous. Lets make that 5. :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah I'm good. When do you want to start merging into me though? You can haz 4 hour a week playing time also. You know what, I'll be generous. Lets make that 5. :lol:

Lets arm wrestle for It i am pretty sure I could rip your arm out of the socket lol

Repinski

Hahaha alright. But you gotta come to Wisconsin for that arm wrestle. Not to mention I'd kick your ass in normal wrestling. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.