Ashamed memeber of dia

Age of Ultron

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120889

You could have just left without disbanding, and like rho said, you sent out a mail asking for their troop counts the day you left, which is a shitty thing to do to the people you were leaving behind.

So please stop riding that high horse and admit that you backstabbed your whole tribe :D

that is true, i ask people for their troop count because we where going to do a plan, a few hours after my council member mario left and join NN. I didn't want to process with that plan because it was waste of time, the troop counts was awful! when i saw that troop counts and my last council member to joining NN i decided to ''back stabbed'' my tribe if you want to hear that. But that's the game! When YOU back stabbed me to join NN i didn't tell you something, i didn't care if you ''back stabbed me'' then. No hard feelings
I was over 1 month and i didn't find someone to upgrade my relationship for real, i was baby sitting the 80% of the tribe.

Yes i could left without disbanding but i believe the result would be the same

Age of Ultron

that is true, i ask people for their troop count because we where going to do a plan, a few hours after my council member mario left and join NN. I didn't want to process with that plan because it was waste of time, the troop counts was awful! when i saw that troop counts and my last council member to joining NN i decided to ''back stabbed'' my tribe if you want to hear that. But that's the game! When YOU back stabbed me to join NN i didn't tell you something, i didn't care if you ''back stabbed me'' then. No hard feelings
I was over 1 month and i didn't find someone to upgrade my relationship for real, i was baby sitting the 80% of the tribe.

Yes i could left without disbanding but i believe the result would be the same

I backstabbed you lol, thats one funny claim. I told you i'd leave the tribe because i dont really like it in there 1 day after joining it.
Did i ask you for your troop counts?NO,
Were you even at war/had skirmishes back then? NO.
Theres a difference between leaving a tribe and backstabbing it.

And now since you have accepted to stand by what you have done, its all cool :)

DeletedUser105091

you might be right, but what if the statue of the war were close ? do u just give up like them and join them n leave the ones who fought hard with u in ur war like this ??? if u think that is fine then my friend u did not get the point of the game at all.

It depends. If I'm in a tribe where it's only like 10% of the players carrying the load of war and taking action, and it's like pulling teeth just to get the others to so much as open a mail,let alone participate in forums, ops, stacking etc.. Then yes, If victory is a 0% with too many players hiding behind a tribes numbers and unwilling to fight, take your sharpest blades and slide away in the night. I think people disregard the "Tribal" element to this game. It's not "Civil Wars".
It's primal survival of the fittest and if you are not fit to battle, You do not get to survive.

Again, I do not know you, the details of your tribe makeup, or whether anything I've said is valid in your case. I'm just talkin really.

Mr Blood Frenzy

I have decided to open my mouth once more.

NN is wrong to the point that they have been comfortably using spies.

While gold was still gold, I had sent Eknos multiple mails regarding the possibility of spies.

My interactions with Eknos led me to the conclusion that he's not nearly a useful Duke, all he seemed to really do was let the players mind themselves.

As far as Winning a world by staying loyal, and keeping your integrity, if you have to let go of your conscience to win a game, this game isn't for you

James.

DeletedUser120740

Cuebal, first off immense respect to you.

I will share my side

I setup 3 ops vs NN targeting a total of 20 villas we capped perhaps 5 of them.

That's fine I was over ambitious at first and i thought people wanted to scrape this continent out. I capped 2 villas during these OP's and I had zero incomings after.

When the fake plan was implemented it was always 2 days of fakes Litteraly 100 people saw or should've seen the tribal request and zero outside those in the OP sent fakes.

Frustrating to say the least. At one point in time I had 90% of my D out on the lines while also planning OPs, sniping a few trains along with diplomatic talks to an outside tribe.

The coalition could only stack villas that's all that was efficient

Do you remember the days when everyone was requesting support over 8 fakes from NN? It was pathetic.

Some of us are used to higher quality companions. I entertained the idea that I could inspire the rag tag bunch of players to be more then what they were, 80 some people hiding behind the few hard workers

I commented on recruitment inactivity and lack of participation for over a week before I silently left. Competent people can't be exspected to just sacrifice themselves to a crowd of people that simply don't care enough to get involved.

Gold was obviously better then change but change was litteraly one of the worst tribes I've been in.

Lord BillyNoMates

Cuebal, first off immense respect to you.

I will share my side

I setup 3 ops vs NN targeting a total of 20 villas we capped perhaps 5 of them.

That's fine I was over ambitious at first and i thought people wanted to scrape this continent out. I capped 2 villas during these OP's and I had zero incomings after.

When the fake plan was implemented it was always 2 days of fakes Litteraly 100 people saw or should've seen the tribal request and zero outside those in the OP sent fakes.

Frustrating to say the least. At one point in time I had 90% of my D out on the lines while also planning OPs, sniping a few trains along with diplomatic talks to an outside tribe.

The coalition could only stack villas that's all that was efficient

Do you remember the days when everyone was requesting support over 8 fakes from NN? It was pathetic.

Some of us are used to higher quality companions. I entertained the idea that I could inspire the rag tag bunch of players to be more then what they were, 80 some people hiding behind the few hard workers

I commented on recruitment inactivity and lack of participation for over a week before I silently left. Competent people can't be exspected to just sacrifice themselves to a crowd of people that simply don't care enough to get involved.

Gold was obviously better then change but change was litteraly one of the worst tribes I've been in.

all i hear is people moaning

true fact is that if you had better judgement when picking a tribe then you wouldnt have picked a tribe that you had to leave

so no need to blame others for the tribe you decided to pick

Mr Blood Frenzy

Thank you for the respect Razer.

Regretfully, you lost mine when you turned your back to the rest of us.

During the time that your leadership was Banned, you took immense initiative to keep the tribe going.
I commend you for that.

When your leaders didn't take serious note of the issues at hand, you did, and kept fighting.
I commend you for that.

But, when push came to shove, and the time came that you'd had enough of the inactivity, why didn't you approach us?

I'm sure you've spoken to some of the players from AOW in your vicinity. We'd spoken on multiple occasions too, and you know the choices NN has made with their Ethics.

You chose the side that is bigger, and has no moral compass whatsoever. The side that will say, or do anything, to win. therein lies the difference. The choices a person makes defines who they are.

"It's not who you are, but what you do that defines you" (paraphrased)

I wish you luck, But it is not the path I tread.

Happy Hunting,
James

DeletedUser120740

Thank you for the respect Razer.

Regretfully, you lost mine when you turned your back to the rest of us.

During the time that your leadership was Banned, you took immense initiative to keep the tribe going.
I commend you for that.

When your leaders didn't take serious note of the issues at hand, you did, and kept fighting.
I commend you for that.

But, when push came to shove, and the time came that you'd had enough of the inactivity, why didn't you approach us?

I'm sure you've spoken to some of the players from AOW in your vicinity. We'd spoken on multiple occasions too, and you know the choices NN has made with their Ethics.

You chose the side that is bigger, and has no moral compass whatsoever. The side that will say, or do anything, to win. therein lies the difference. The choices a person makes defines who they are.

"It's not who you are, but what you do that defines you" (paraphrased)

I wish you luck, But it is not the path I tread.

Happy Hunting,
James

That's a shame but I understand, like I said ingame today you're a good guy and should start a premade with the quality people you've come to know. Bypass thewhole family tribe drama that eventually lead to the downfall of any substantial resistance.

When I first joined NN I did feel like a scumbag but like you said, coke/changed leaders were non-factors.I'm curious if you can recall any other names in change that stepped up in their absence?

I think it's understandable why I'd leave, yes I could've jumped to AOW or pushed harder to get into gold but that'd only solve my issues with change. All 4 tribes suffered from lack of involvement, less then ideal recruitment and inactivity.

Look I was bitter about the whole thing & despite my bitterness I think I made the right choice. NN Is run in a way I can respect. Activity levels are high involvement is high, tribe goals are clear and I've had next to no issues with unjustified. I can get behind that. No winning tribe is free of objectively and subjectively slimey behavior.

Look at screww93. Solo is a mastermind and it was a pleasure being a part of screw,
he's looked at deservingly in high regard. Does he recruit his enemies? Yes. Does he have spy's? yes. everything that puts his tribe ahead he does.

The last real world I played was w10 where tribes like die. & ctrl lead the charge 70% of the world. Guess what tactics they used? Same ones we see today.

The disenfranchised will always feel like they were screwed but it is a war game and it is what happened & it's what should happen. why lose more then need be?

I don't see the coalition not getting a spy into NN if they had the chance. If potash or harry legs were like "screw NN" would we not take in our enemy if only to assure they crumble a week earlier?

Its strategy tried and true.

I'm sorry you are on the losing end you should start a trusted premade see how far you go

Good luck.