Ashenfall KDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He said he was "sincerely" trying to join KDK on here already, which is why we do not understand why E=MC took him back... It doesn't make any sense at all.

DeletedUser

He said he was "sincerely" trying to join KDK on here already, which is why we do not understand why E=MC took him back... It doesn't make any sense at all.

Yet another Helen Keller moment for ya surprise surprise :icon_rolleyes:
Like I said previuosly they were extremley genorous in letting me come back & gave me a second chance & yes they should have rimmed me I couldn't agree more but like the prision system I was givin a second chance & proving quite well that they didn't make a mistake. Some of the biggest contributers to society are reformed criminals just consider me a reformed warrior with an extreme craving to see KDK destroyed for their stupidity & treachours ways...

DeletedUser

To be completely honest, im lost in this thread now... It never really had a starting point, its just been a mass of people ramming home there opinions, and trying to put an elbow in.

DeletedUser

Like I said previuosly they were extremley genorous in letting me come back & gave me a second chance & yes they should have rimmed me I couldn't agree more but like the prision system I was givin a second chance & proving quite well that they didn't make a mistake. Some of the biggest contributers to society are reformed criminals just consider me a reformed warrior with an extreme craving to see KDK destroyed for their stupidity & treachours ways...

You hate KDK because of their treacherous ways? Yet you are the one trying to switch sides. In my tribe you would have been rimmed. I dont see how KDK were being treacherous or stupid. Perhaps for not letting you in when you wanted to you hate them...

DeletedUser

We got the part about them being extremely generous and whatever. It still doesn't change the fact you were "planning" to betray them, and they let you right back in..... What we are saying is, it looks a little fishy. Plain and simple. Continue to bash us all you want, but either way the pot is calling the kettle black everytime you call us backstabbers.

You hate KDK because of their treacherous ways? Yet you are the one trying to switch sides. In my tribe you would have been rimmed. I dont see how KDK were being treacherous or stupid. Perhaps for not letting you in when you wanted to you hate them...

Thank you Elite Hawk for understanding the point we were trying to make.

To be completely honest, im lost in this thread now... It never really had a starting point, its just been a mass of people ramming home there opinions, and trying to put an elbow in.

To sum it all up in a nutshell.....

It started because thegame got mad at Ashenfall for blocking him with in game mails. It was pretty funny actually. Then faceless, the E=MC^2 betrayer, calls KDK backstabbers. That's basically it.

DeletedUser

To sum it all up in a nutshell.....

It started because thegame got mad at Ashenfall for blocking him with in game mails. It was pretty funny actually. Then faceless, the E=MC^2 betrayer, calls KDK backstabbers. That's basically it.

O.k., well thats what i thought.
lol, faceless evil i dont know how you actually have a leg to stand on with your ranting.

DeletedUser

This thread has no relevant topic, so i will lock it. If you feel like some of these discussions need to be carried on, then make a new thread in which the topic is stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.