ato declares war

DeletedUser

i respect the original players of ato..i was speaking on the members who ran from tribe to tribe and now is ato. these guys are tough talkers. i see your point to a degree and by all means im not going to say their tribe is worthless..what i will say for sure is..we will not be that easy for them. we have hold out so far in two months of none stop attacks...im sure we will continue to hold out another two months until they give up..lol win or lose...we love the fight! and also im very happy our tribe our little tribe is standing up against them as little as we are compared to them..that alone says something about T-T-H I think.

I will give you a tiny bit of credit, but you do know that we havn't performed an actual OP against you yet...

DeletedUser57259

Jesus.....

Myself and Cokie the Clown are Dukes of aTo. A few members in the area are after war stats, one of them wrote a declaration, a baron obliged with the request.

Nothing to see here folks.

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy you make me laugh literally. I find it hilarious. You call us mass recruiters an tribe hoppers... I feel that you suffer from delusions are you ok? You may not be within a week or two on your world 76 account. :icon_wink:

name one player that nobled their way in k26 that came from ato homeland? you guys mass recruited in our K. this is the only reason why you got plenty of members their now. how many nukes and nobles have you guys lost so far? i know its a lot. i think we are doing good against you guys..But take away the smack talk for a second..i tried to be friendly with your tribe. i never wanted to fight you in the first place. the bad thing about ato..is the members you did pick up {a few} who is very disrespectful and got big mouths! those are the ones i cant stand..but you guys got players i deeply respect and admire what they do..your not all bad..T2ist on the other hand well...burp on that one!..lol needless to say it will be fun! i always enjoy a good battle. but i have respect for some sure! and maybe i am delusional..you can say all you want about me...but what you cant say is..i never bow down to you guys like you make others do...nor did or will ever sell out my own tribe like most of you have...and i brought a tiny tribe to the top spot since i became duke...im 24/7 my friend...please by all means feel free to lose more nukes to our tribe. that's on you guys..

DeletedUser84793

xillah...I respect you as a true blue player of TW...you are a great leader my friend..i cant say a bad thing about you. anything bad i say about ato is some of the members that you do have that makes ato look bad..and thats the truth!

DeletedUser115814

how many nukes and nobles have you guys lost so far?

I have lost 1 nuke total and capped 21 villages.

xxstealthyxx
i respect the original players of ato..i was speaking on the members who ran from tribe to tribe

Stealthy you left TTH to join impact, started the war with TTH, then left impact to rejoin TTH to fight the war you started on the OPPOSITE SIDE. If that doesn't scream hypocrisy I don't know what does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Peace.

Slightly confused, but ok. My best wishes to you an your tribe mate.

DeletedUser84793

I will give you a tiny bit of credit, but you do know that we havn't performed an actual OP against you yet...

i will give you some credit right back...we have not started ops on ato period! we been in a defensive stance..and why is that..because i have much respect for your leaders..i consider one of your dukes as a friend..i have not given orders to fully attack..but to just defend.

DeletedUser

we have been in defensive mode t2ist..this dont say anything. to be honest those 21 villages you took were inactives..not to mention in a two month span you guys only took 21?..lol not impressive and may i also add you guys were not targeted from a offensive front...a tribe who is far more powerful then we are...21 villages is rather shameful dont you think..at least 2 months of your attacks...today you declared war...those numbers will be changing in our favor here soon...watch and see my little tribe hopper friend!:icon_twisted:

They weren't inactive :( If our definition of inactive is different i want to ask you why they are in your tribe then and not getting internalled. If it is t2ist vs .... at this stage where that account has 40 or so villages, half of them are from your tribe and he is the biggest in the k so his growth can't be denied either.

That shows that he had the least resistance of anyone in the k or he spent a lot of premium points and i can vouch that your actually buying resources from the account and giving him premium points....

You only go in defensive mode if you need to regroup your nukes that you haven't really thrown at us at all so i am still waiting for when you are actually going to go on the offence.

Get on the offence and show us what your side has to offer instead of using the word defensive mode as a excuse.

We didn't even mention that the conquers were pre nobled and re nobled right after till now.

DeletedUser84793

I have lost 1 nuke total and capped 21 villages.

xxstealthyxx
i respect the original players of ato..i was speaking on the members who ran from tribe to tribe

Stealthy you left TTH to join impact, started the war with TTH, then left impact to rejoin TTH to fight the war you started on the OPPOSITE SIDE. If that doesn't scream hypocrisy I don't know what does.

i was T-T-H FIRST YES! I joined impact and we had an alliance with T-T-H..I did not leave them on bad terms at the time it was based off of location..impact was a better fit for me..at the time impact was huge holding the top spot..well i left impact because at the time impact duke blindly attacked and nobled the duke of T-T-H..he lied to him saying we were allies then attacked his own allies...no honor in that so i left impact went to T-T-H...And we destroyed impact when everyone thought we did not stand a chance. my word is gold..i don't back stabb our allies...well today we still hold the top spot..and im very proud of our guys for standing up then against impact. their is no hypocrisy....its the bold truth..if anything players should say i fight with honor and loyalty...even t2ist ask me to betray my tribe for security with ato..i said no! talk trash to me if you want but at least tell the truth!

DeletedUser57259

name one player that nobled their way in k26 that came from ato homeland? you guys mass recruited in our K. this is the only reason why you got plenty of members their now. how many nukes and nobles have you guys lost so far? i know its a lot. i think we are doing good against you guys..But take away the smack talk for a second..i tried to be friendly with your tribe. i never wanted to fight you in the first place. the bad thing about ato..is the members you did pick up {a few} who is very disrespectful and got big mouths! those are the ones i cant stand..but you guys got players i deeply respect and admire what they do..your not all bad..T2ist on the other hand well...burp on that one!..lol needless to say it will be fun! i always enjoy a good battle. but i have respect for some sure! and maybe i am delusional..you can say all you want about me...but what you cant say is..i never bow down to you guys like you make others do...nor did or will ever sell out my own tribe like most of you have...and i brought a tiny tribe to the top spot since i became duke...im 24/7 my friend...please by all means feel free to lose more nukes to our tribe. that's on you guys..
Aren't you the guy who mailed me wanting us to do something about Vio a month back? They were around maybe a week after that. Frankly if Cornish Boy wasn't a pain in the arse you would probably be done on this world now. Any success you have is probably more to do with him being annoying as all hell to deal with and less to do with any skill on your part. At the time you wanted a NAP, which I refused. You had attacks from one or two of our players and asked me to intervene, which I refused.

You call us mass recruiters, you have a dozen more members than we do plus TTH2. You call my members tribe hoppers, you've had more tribes than most people have sexual partners.

DeletedUser115814

you call us mass recruiters, you have a dozen more members than we do plus tth2. You call my members tribe hoppers, you've had more tribes than most people have sexual partners.
holy burn

DeletedUser84793

They weren't inactive :( If our definition of inactive is different i want to ask you why they are in your tribe then and not getting internalled. If it is t2ist vs .... at this stage where that account has 40 or so villages, half of them are from your tribe and he is the biggest in the k so his growth can't be denied either.

That shows that he had the least resistance of anyone in the k or he spent a lot of premium points and i can vouch that your actually buying resources from the account and giving him premium points....

You only go in defensive mode if you need to regroup your nukes that you haven't really thrown at us at all so i am still waiting for when you are actually going to go on the offence.

Get on the offence and show us what your side has to offer instead of using the word defensive mode as a excuse.

We didn't even mention that the conquers were pre nobled and re nobled right after till now.

you know what the hardest thing i do on a daily bases...i try to keep things going the best i can as duke of T-T-H. the one thing i always have trouble in..{and its the most thing i screw up on} is keeping loyal to my friends..which by the way i have a few in ato..so attacking a tribe that i have friends in..seems a bit awkward for me..i wont deny it. its my weakest point in my leadership...just today you recruited a 123 member he is a friend....now im on the ropes because i dont want to attack him. he's a good guy. you see this is what ato is doing..recruiting my friends..lol not fair! its good for them but hard for me. i never wanted this war..but i got to do the best i can with what i got to work with..you guys out number us,you have great power..I will do what i can and thats fight with loyalty and honor...i will not leave my guys behind...its just a shame some of you act in disrespect and shows a punk attitude..out side of that i like most of you..

DeletedUser84793

Aren't you the guy who mailed me wanting us to do something about Vio a month back? They were around maybe a week after that. Frankly if Cornish Boy wasn't a pain in the arse you would probably be done on this world now. Any success you have is probably more to do with him being annoying as all hell to deal with and less to do with any skill on your part. At the time you wanted a NAP, which I refused. You had attacks from one or two of our players and asked me to intervene, which I refused.

You call us mass recruiters, you have a dozen more members than we do plus TTH2. You call my members tribe hoppers, you've had more tribes than most people have sexual partners.

well with all do respect man..you got your basher tribe we are also dealing with..so its more then just ato. we are doing everything in our power to survive it all..got to do what we got to do...and as far as Cornish Boy..is was a pain in the ass! i never liked him...but if im not mistaken you had a NAP with them...i was assuming you were buddy's

DeletedUser

I actually like fighting friends because you can have fun when something goes well and go on you can laugh about it and in the end he will most likely give you the option of being a basher of some sort just for the fun you know.

I don't really cry about losing all my villages (not saying you are either) so i don't get a negative attitude when someone does it fair and square.

DeletedUser57259

well with all do respect man..you got your basher tribe we are also dealing with..so its more then just ato. we are doing everything in our power to survive it all..got to do what we got to do...and as far as Cornish Boy..is was a pain in the ass! i never liked him...but if im not mistaken you had a NAP with them...i was assuming you were buddy's

Nah, we liked PainBringer, the other Vio duke, it's why he's in the tribe.

AMA.C is a tribe for bashers, friends of members who can't join aTo for one reason or another, and occasionally internals. It's not a basher tribe in the traditional sense. Originally the aim was to keep people's bashers out of any diplomatic issues (can't hit this guy because we're tribemates/allies/napped etc.). Tribally the aTo council generally have little interaction with AMA.C.

DeletedUser86709

aTo you are in deep trouble now!

Wow if i got declared on by a tribe as well known and respected as T-T-H I'd force all my members to delete their accounts :(

DeletedUser84793

aTo you are in deep trouble now!

Wow if i got declared on by a tribe as well known and respected as T-T-H I'd force all my members to delete their accounts :(

this is where kids needs to sit in the corner and let the big folks talk..you know nothing of whats going on and you make a comment talking through your butt hole...we never declared against ato ato declared..so please if your gonna join in on the conversation..get the fact right..thanks!

DeletedUser84793

Nah, we liked PainBringer, the other Vio duke, it's why he's in the tribe.

AMA.C is a tribe for bashers, friends of members who can't join aTo for one reason or another, and occasionally internals. It's not a basher tribe in the traditional sense. Originally the aim was to keep people's bashers out of any diplomatic issues (can't hit this guy because we're tribemates/allies/napped etc.). Tribally the aTo council generally have little interaction with AMA.C.

I like painbringer my self..sometimes i think he has a huge temper for no reason..but he is a good guy...