ato declares war

DeletedUser84793

just want to point out there's not much too this we've been hitting 123, vio, and tth simultaneously just trying to secure up the rim all top 20 tribes but not much to really talk about

i've been trying to get them to delete every day for the last 3 months they won't do it though -_-

I will salute you and your work on other tribes indeed...very impressive! I like that last move on 123 tribe..even i didnt exspect them to fold like they did...You guys got a few good men out of that..Very Nice Indeed!

DeletedUser84793

Only thing worth reading is the official declaration. Round of applause for whoever wrote it, from me:)

it was kinda funny! T2ist never fails on bringing the entertainment no matter where she goes...her future is bright! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser116707

haha. was probably absent when the teacher discussed it.

posting this thread on externals trying to persuade other tribes to help you in fighting aTo, is worse than the crying of S-D duke being eaten by ebola family.

relax mate you have a long mountain to climb before eat us:icon_cool:

DeletedUser115814

xxstealthyxxtoday at 15:58
It give me no great pleasure to tell you all...

That i will be stepping down as duke of T-T-H. In the past months i have worked very hard to bring this tribe to the top spot and we have done great things here under my leadership. In the coming days we will continue to work as a team and i will find a replacement to hold my spot.

I hope you guys understand my chose to step down as duke...when i first came here it was because i did not agree to what impact did to this tribe. I had no plans to take over like i did. but i did and we defeated impact as a result.

To put it simply...I'm tired and need rest. i have been working none stop as duke and i just cant keep up with the daily chores of that title. Don't let this discourage you in any way..I will make sure i leave you in good hands before i step down.

I am proud to serve T-T-H And fight beside each and every one of you. It saddens me to do this..but i don't feel as if i am the man for the job anymore...you all deserve so much better! my time and dedication is not where it needs to be to be duke anymore..so i will make the hard choice and pass the torch to some one hungry for the job!

more info coming soon on details on who will replace me.
Be One And The Same!
xxstealthyxx

That was easy.

DeletedUser116223

haha. was probably absent when the teacher discussed it.

posting this thread on externals trying to persuade other tribes to help you in fighting aTo, is worse than the crying of S-D duke being eaten by ebola family.

First after 1 month war with ebola we lost only a few villages even if we are 10 times smaller and we never asked in external help from other tribes...(we asked in game but noone wants to fight)
I was talking with stats about ebola council members and the way they expand with no wars.
You are crying kid and your folks who send circular messages in our tribe every week....
You are so afraid to fight 1 of the 3 big tribes around you...

TakeThatVillage you are not in ebola any more?
You want to internal and make it look like you fight for these villages or you are bored of hugging

Last edited:

DeletedUser57259

xxstealthyxxtoday at 15:58
It give me no great pleasure to tell you all...

That i will be stepping down as duke of T-T-H. In the past months i have worked very hard to bring this tribe to the top spot and we have done great things here under my leadership. In the coming days we will continue to work as a team and i will find a replacement to hold my spot.

I hope you guys understand my chose to step down as duke...when i first came here it was because i did not agree to what impact did to this tribe. I had no plans to take over like i did. but i did and we defeated impact as a result.

To put it simply...I'm tired and need rest. i have been working none stop as duke and i just cant keep up with the daily chores of that title. Don't let this discourage you in any way..I will make sure i leave you in good hands before i step down.

I am proud to serve T-T-H And fight beside each and every one of you. It saddens me to do this..but i don't feel as if i am the man for the job anymore...you all deserve so much better! my time and dedication is not where it needs to be to be duke anymore..so i will make the hard choice and pass the torch to some one hungry for the job!

more info coming soon on details on who will replace me.
Be One And The Same!
xxstealthyxx

That was easy.

I just came here to post that, you stole my thunder.

Seriously, did we even have a fake script? I hadn't even started to look at running an op.

Disgusting behaviour for a duke, at least go down with the ship.

DeletedUser115814

I just came here to post that, you stole my thunder.

Seriously, did we even have a fake script? I hadn't even started to look at running an op.

Disgusting behaviour for a duke, at least go down with the ship.

We did nothing but declare war, which was apparently that was enough to break their morale. Whoever's Idea it was to declare war- smart move, give that man a cookie.

Yeah I'd agree, I lost the mail now but he once told me he would go down with TTH if that ever happened. Shame he's already gone back on his word.

DeletedUser57259

We did nothing but declare war, which was apparently that was enough to break their morale. Whoever's Idea it was to declare war- smart move, give that man a cookie.

Yeah I'd agree, I lost the mail now but he once told me he would go down with TTH if that ever happened. Shame he's already gone back on his word.
I think he said the same thing to me...when he was IMPACT.

DeletedUser

It seems as if all his post have made him look all the worse. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

now relax gentlemen..im not going no where..lol you all are a little to trigger happy assuming things before you know whats going on. me stepping down as duke has nothing to do with anything. i will go down with my ship i assure you. you see..me being duke puts more on me then i want at this time...now i can just focus on what i do best, and that's play the game! i love how you guys could not wait to post the message up..it had nothing to do with you declaring war...this was in planning way before that...this just shows you how much you really know. T-T-H And our allies is not going any where..all you will do is take out our weakest players that's it. and hell your having a tough time doing that!

you know if you go back and read your statements..you all look like fools...first of all we are so much smaller then you guys..and you think your proud of acting like your doing something..we been fighting for two months..and still we are top tribe in our K. you all are not that good. as soon as a bigger tribe comes along you guys will not stand a chance in hell to stay alive...and the ones who is tribe hoppers will run just like they did before..ato is a pity..and im sorry to say the duke of ato who i had respected..comes at me with these latest comments? you my friend has no honor..your a bottom feeder! jump on with the others like a monkey looking for a banna!

does it make you feel good that you got kids looking up to you their ato duke? punk kids at that? makes you feel good being nice to me in private message but here on public forums you seem to be cocky so that the ones below you in your tribe looks up to you am i right? you need attention? i hate men with no honor...say one thing does another. to scared to let your tribe know the truth right? think im leaving the game? lol you will get no such pleasure from me my little ato friend..in fact im fixing to kill as many of you as i possible can..now that i see you betrayed me as well. jump on the band wagon their duke boy! you just proved to me you aint worth a can of spit. me or my tribe is not afraid of you and never will be..I look forward to other tribes who puts you in their sights and join our cause to get rid of you in this world. you guys are a joke! im not going no where!!!!!

DeletedUser57259

now relax gentlemen..im not going no where..lol you all are a little to trigger happy assuming things before you know whats going on. me stepping down as duke has nothing to do with anything. i will go down with my ship i assure you. you see..me being duke puts more on me then i want at this time...now i can just focus on what i do best, and that's play the game! i love how you guys could not wait to post the message up..it had nothing to do with you declaring war...this was in planning way before that...this just shows you how much you really know. T-T-H And our allies is not going any where..all you will do is take out our weakest players that's it. and hell your having a tough time doing that!

you know if you go back and read your statements..you all look like fools...first of all we are so much smaller then you guys..and you think your proud of acting like your doing something..we been fighting for two months..and still we are top tribe in our K. you all are not that good. as soon as a bigger tribe comes along you guys will not stand a chance in hell to stay alive...and the ones who is tribe hoppers will run just like they did before..ato is a pity..and im sorry to say the duke of ato who i had respected..comes at me with these latest comments? you my friend has no honor..your a bottom feeder! jump on with the others like a monkey looking for a banna!

does it make you feel good that you got kids looking up to you their ato duke? punk kids at that? makes you feel good being nice to me in private message but here on public forums you seem to be cocky so that the ones below you in your tribe looks up to you am i right? you need attention? i hate men with no honor...say one thing does another. to scared to let your tribe know the truth right? think im leaving the game? lol you will get no such pleasure from me my little ato friend..in fact im fixing to kill as many of you as i possible can..now that i see you betrayed me as well. jump on the band wagon their duke boy! you just proved to me you aint worth a can of spit. me or my tribe is not afraid of you and never will be..I look forward to other tribes who puts you in their sights and join our cause to get rid of you in this world. you guys are a joke! im not going no where!!!!!

Am I a man or a boy? Am I little or big? I'm confused. I get kids in my tribe looking up to me? We are playing a game on the internet, If we have any kids in the tribe (we don't that I know of) they need a better role model.

We spoke a month ago in a mail and had a civil discussion, we weren't BFFs. I don't see how you have been betrayed, we don't have a relationship, you were promised nothing. You weren't even a member of your current tribe at the time.

You created this thread, and have tried to air none existent dirty laundry for....reasons? You've called my members tribe hoppers and huggers. What do you expect from me?

Go sit in the corner and think about your life.

DeletedUser

Was that the sun cause I felt the heat from here :lol:
burn.jpg

DeletedUser84793

LOL, Stealthy has been this kinda crazy for over 35 worlds!

Now ladies and gentlemen may i introduce a true legend of this game! the one and only! the best of the best! mdesjarl! the king of TW kings...you people would be great if you can play just as half the way this man plays...man its good to see you mdesjar! the w41 king him self and a former tribe member..i miss ya man i hope your doing well. you are my inspiration till to this day...

DeletedUser84793

Am I a man or a boy? Am I little or big? I'm confused. I get kids in my tribe looking up to me? We are playing a game on the internet, If we have any kids in the tribe (we don't that I know of) they need a better role model.

We spoke a month ago in a mail and had a civil discussion, we weren't BFFs. I don't see how you have been betrayed, we don't have a relationship, you were promised nothing. You weren't even a member of your current tribe at the time.

You created this thread, and have tried to air none existent dirty laundry for....reasons? You've called my members tribe hoppers and huggers. What do you expect from me?

Go sit in the corner and think about your life.

relax man im just poking at ya! having some fun...:lol:

germanwind

First things first a tribe is as weak as his weakest player.
You're saying aTo is fighting you guys and your uberpower alliance. But The question is how many of aTo are actually fighting you?
How many poeple have sent actualy nukes at your tribe? As far as i know 7 different player have cap Villages.. How can you speak of a compleet tribe then?
7/47=14.9% of aTo is actually

DeletedUser84793

First things first a tribe is as weak as his weakest player.
You're saying aTo is fighting you guys and your uberpower alliance. But The question is how many of aTo are actually fighting you?
How many poeple have sent actualy nukes at your tribe? As far as i know 7 different player have cap Villages.. How can you speak of a compleet tribe then?
7/47=14.9% of aTo is actually

lets not forget their basher tribe as well...i mean im not complaining..when did you ever see me on here saying oh please stop? no where..so the answer to your question is...i was speaking on them declaring war if you had notice the title and all i said was we were a lot smaller then them...but no where did you ever see me cry about anything.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

xxstealthyxx wrote:
Fucking tribe hoppers i hate them! looks as if the 123 tribe was defeated and joined ato..some fucking players can ruin a good game because their to fucking scared to stay in their fucking tribe to fight!

yep i saw it.

DeletedUser84793

yep i saw it.

not sure you should post this up on the forums..this was a private message not meant for public forums. to the mods i would never say something like that here on the forums..dont blame me if spies got a hold of this and is shared here..this was in private..:icon_eek: not sure if you will get in trouble for this but it maybe best to take it down just incase you get introuble with the mods here..this was not meant for public viewing