Attack Break

DeletedUser

Okay, there was already a thread asking about the Attack Break for Christmas that was closed because the question was answered.

I mean this as a discussion thread.

What are your opinions?

Personally, I am against it because I think the game should be about war. You can't force your enemy not to attack you just because it's Christmas. Also, this means the people we have all worked very hard to ram/cat down and clear can just rebuild. And aren't MORE people active at Christmas anyway? Because no work/school/college/university?

Bear in mind this is not confirmed yet:

Attack break
We’ve been receiving lots of requests for information about whether there will be an attack break this year over Christmas and New Year. We’ll post an announcement about this on Monday the 14th.

And so any comments or discussion is just a WHAT IF question.

So WHAT IF this break came into place? How do you feel? Good idea, Bad idea? How will it affect you?

Discuss :D

DeletedUser

The attack breaks will be, at most two days each. While it is true that rebuilding can be done, not a whole hell of a lot that would really make a huge difference.

I like the break. We all need a day or two when we don't have to worry about this game. I mean, when you have a job, you at least get two weeks of vacation. TW doesn't afford you such a luxury.

darkaniken2

I disagree. Between sitters and foreign co-players, most people should be able to find someone for 2 days to take care of their account. I agree this is tribalWARS, not tribalwarsunlessitsaholiday.

denial365

It is tribal wars yes, but it is also a game. Alot of people have family and they visit their family on christmas, its the one main holiday of the year where families get together, so I agree 100% with a break. Its only a couple of days, its not the end of the world. Wheres your holiday spirit?

DeletedUser

I personally like the attack break. Its nice to not have to worry about a game when I am out with family and friends who live long ways away.

And I don't believe that the break ever is very long, and if you know it is going to happen, you can plan accordingly.

DeletedUser

It has more of an effect on older worlds then it will here. on older worlds you have a chance to recall support and reorganize, can be a big break if your support is getting stretched. But here it wont really effect anything.

kingadam167

Who is on more? :icon_eek:

Yes people are on holidays but you should spend that time with family and loved ones, well at least I do. I totally agree with it, everyone needs a break once in a while 2 days wont harm you. Pfft, just don't plan on nobling anyone in the break? That way your noble targets wont be able to rebuild? :icon_wink:

Let us have a fab xmas without wanting to log into tw because we may be getting attacked. It would spoil my day.

This is a game, not real life but hey even in WWI they had a Christmas break... so why can't we?

DeletedUser

This is a game, not real life but hey even in WWI they had a Christmas break... so why can't we?

Pffft, WWI.

They had it easy.

We have to snipe noble trains.

All they had to do was live in muddy trenches with shells flying overhead and disease rife with the constant worry of gas attacks. Most they had to deal with was being ordered to charge to their death across a muddy field strewn with corpses and barbed wire at a machine gun firing hails of bullets at them, tearing them to pieces before they even managed to get close.

Noble trains are the shizz:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I take Christmas off to play Tribal Wars more :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

well if you time it right you can launch attacks before the holiday cease-fire starts unless your troops magically return to your village when cease-fire begins

DeletedUser

So Lukey1881, I take it you don't have family or friends you want to spend time with during the holidays???

DeletedUser

So Lukey1881, I take it you don't have family or friends you want to spend time with during the holidays???

Of course I do, but I also have enemies I want to "spend time with" during the holidays <3

DeletedUser

I agree with an attack break, other players should get the priveledge of not bein nuked by me for a day :p

But I disagree that barbarians should be excused! I'll probably get bored of the whole xmas stuff after midday LoL

WE SHOULD AT LEAST BE ABLE TO SEND OUR TROOPS AT OTHER PLAYERS FOR SNOWBALL FIGHTS!
Somethin to think about TW team ;)

DeletedUser52584

Pffft, WWI.

They had it easy.

We have to snipe noble trains.

All they had to do was live in muddy trenches with shells flying overhead and disease rife with the constant worry of gas attacks. Most they had to deal with was being ordered to charge to their death across a muddy field strewn with corpses and barbed wire at a machine gun firing hails of bullets at them, tearing them to pieces before they even managed to get close.

Noble trains are the shizz:icon_eek:

Hahahaha.

And I dont really care either way. What's really annoying though is if you can get a bunch of trains to land just before the break you dont even have to support because they cant do anything about it.

darkaniken2

Hahahaha.

And I dont really care either way. What's really annoying though is if you can get a bunch of trains to land just before the break you dont even have to support because they cant do anything about it.
No, what's evil is people landing a lot of trains in between the breaks. After Christmas but before the New Years. You're away for christmas, come back find your vills nobled, and can't do anything about it. lol

DeletedUser

The attack breaks will be, at most two days each. While it is true that rebuilding can be done, not a whole hell of a lot that would really make a huge difference.

Plus, you can always spend those two days making your offense stronger...

DeletedUser

Of course I do, but I also have enemies I want to "spend time with" during the holidays <3

So at christmas you prevere spending time on the internet [laying an online game instead of spending time with family and friends???

So how do you do it??? Just go about saying: Oke uncles and aunts, nephews and nieces, cousins and grandparents it was swell spending these few hours with you, but I have people to attack/noble on the internet, bey.

DeletedUser

So at christmas you prevere spending time on the internet [laying an online game instead of spending time with family and friends???

So how do you do it??? Just go about saying: Oke uncles and aunts, nephews and nieces, cousins and grandparents it was swell spending these few hours with you, but I have people to attack/noble on the internet, bey.

Id like to log on xmas afternoon to hit other people who are spending time with their family :3 Would make my life easier. But then again I care for a mentally disabled person to might not be able to get on xmas day either. So its like russian roulette :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So ristow, I take it you are jealous your not as good a player as Lukey ;)
Thats Right, I <3 Luke!!

Do I here More Jealousy?

DeletedUser

Thinking back, I should probably have said my entire family died 3 days ago.

Darn ^^