Attack Break

DeletedUser

So ristow, I take it you are jealous your not as good a player as Lukey ;)
Thats Right, I <3 Luke!!

Do I here More Jealousy?

:lol: I know i'm not a good player and i'm not jealous. I played for fun, and didn't care if I got nobled.

DeletedUser

WWI a memorable time when during christmas our countries protectors put down thier weapons and played football (soccer) with the ENEMY, thus showing that thier christmas spirit of happiness overcame everything and once christmas had passed they resumed war like nothing had happened. I feel they set the example of respecting thy enemy on a respectful occasion and i see no problem in not being able to land attacks on the enemy for a few days so they can enjoy christmas like our soldiers did!

DeletedUser

TW = WWI

Oh ya, I can see THAT comparison.

War = War

in some ways you can see comparisons, people who own accounts wanting time to relax lay back on christmas, people in the trenches wanting to lay back on christmas and relax.

TW is WAR
WW1 was WAR

virtual or not christmas should be a time of high spirit and relaxation.

Anyway why does it matter to you, your not exactly gonna flurish over christmas

"I-Farm-You"
"Points:722"

DeletedUser

Would be fun to see a mass tribal OP land about 1 second before the attack break kicks in. That is what I usually do or a few seconds after it ends.

darkaniken2

Would be fun to see a mass tribal OP land about 1 second before the attack break kicks in. That is what I usually do or a few seconds after it ends.
Would be great to see one at the opening and closing of each break, don't you think?

DeletedUser

would be great to have the op just before each one starts...cause they can't take it back LOL

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

^ this. You can always ensure they have a hard time tagging the attacks on the 27th ya know. Quit whining, you won't remember this even happening in 50 years time I bet.

DeletedUser

WWI a memorable time when during christmas our countries protectors put down thier weapons and played football (soccer) with the ENEMY, thus showing that thier christmas spirit of happiness overcame everything and once christmas had passed they resumed war like nothing had happened. I feel they set the example of respecting thy enemy on a respectful occasion and i see no problem in not being able to land attacks on the enemy for a few days so they can enjoy christmas like our soldiers did!

We watched a movie in my German class the past few days based on this story. It was awesome...

My favorite part was when the French killed a cat for committing treason... I knew they were the evil ones. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Joyeux Noël

The funniest part of the movie was that my teacher who's native language is English, could understand the Germans and the French better than she could understand the Scotts.

DeletedUser

What do you expect. How the Scots understand each other is a fricken miracle. lol

DeletedUser

Sure. I've watched enough Crocodile Hunter and seen Crocodile Dundee. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It can't be much worse than watching Steve Irwin, now could it? I mean crikey. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No. We actually speak quite normally. I mean, Australia is not as weird as you think. We lol at American accents though (Y)