Attention: Ego!!!'s Pure Awesomeness and Ownage Inside

DeletedUser

Got to be one step ahead of them that's obvious:icon_rolleyes: and make sure you get your troops before he can backtime.

Sorry but that made almost zero sense :icon_eek:

probs the way u phrased it though :/

DeletedUser

What I'm saying is backtime them. Send your troops out but like only about a minute before he hits. So that way you know what your up against possibly in the next attack. Then if he is attacking with defencive troops like some noob would attack back if you have a better offence.

DeletedUser

What I'm saying is backtime them. Send your troops out but like only about a minute before he hits. So that way you know what your up against possibly in the next attack. Then if he is attacking with defencive troops like some noob would attack back if you have a better offence.

I doubt anyone who could backtime properly would send defensive troops in their backtime, unless it was 1 sword. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I doubt anyone who could backtime properly would send defensive troops in their backtime, unless it was 1 sword. :icon_neutral:

Yeah I understand that:icon_rolleyes:, but that was just in case. Really I meant if someone can backtime properly get your dodge and wait for the report, send them back right after the attack and simulate the attack compared against the defence... and if the opposition is too big but yet you know he doesn't have nobles yet use what all you have of your resources for only troops.

DeletedUser

You dont get it do you?
If you were up against a decent player at this stage of the game.
We wouldnt bother back timing you since your attacks would be pointless and we have betterthings to do with our troops.

For example you send an attack 4 hours return trip.
You have wasted 4 hours of farming time.
Whilst i would not bother back timing you since it wont be worth it.

Only time i would start back timing someone if they actually had nobles going straight at me.
But i highly doubt that considering im owning my area?

And if anyone was as half decent and against you their timing would be empicable and you wouldnt be able to dodge it unless your very very lucky or your very very good.

Only a few people i can think of can dodge a backtime thats under a second after your troops return.

Even then trying to dodge it would depend on your lag and how you go about trying to dodge it.

DeletedUser

Unlike Joey here, I'd backtime you regardless (unless attacked with mad defense), if for no other reason than to prove I'm better than you.

But his point remains, it's highly unlikely that my backtime would get dodged...now i'm not saying that it's not possible but I've met very few players capable of it and even fewer capable of dodging a proper backtime and also countering it.

On that note, the players that do put the effort into exhibiting these types of skills are my favorite kinds of players...they keep things interesting :)

spleen mage

I am Joeys biggest fan. :)

On another note, I don't think the world has much to fear (unless you start in their 15x15) simply because this sort of tribe is never in it for the long haul, they tend to get bored after the first few months and quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Carrie :eek:

I would backtime just to show em whose the big man on campus :p

DeletedUser

I am Joeys biggest fan. :)

On another note, I don't think the world has much to fear (unless you start in their 15x15) simply because this sort of tribe is never in it for the long haul, they tend to get bored after the first few months and quit.

Then again how can you have anyself respect if you wait until the so called 'skilled tribes' to leave the world before properly playing a world. I thought the point of tribal wars was to at least attempt to challenge yourself ?

DeletedUser

Then again how can you have anyself respect if you wait until the so called 'skilled tribes' to leave the world before properly playing a world. I thought the point of tribal wars was to at least attempt to challenge yourself ?

That's what Spleen implied.

DeletedUser

Ego!!! haters that post here just fuel their Ego!!!, cause this thread contains the most posts of any thread on W45.