Auto Updating Maps- World 69

DeletedUser112168

Go *np*! Keep checking on their growth between now and then, they got great members and great leaders and soon they will become top 5!

DeletedUser

I can't update the list until the server recognizes the tag change. I have updated the map to what I can now leaving them off, they will be added once the server registers their new tag.
alright, I understand that.

So they went from the Sparta family to the SSS family to the ACE family and now to the *np* family :icon_eek:

How many times do they have to jump to another tribe for help before finally just dying.
Lmao ikr.. just give up?

DeletedUser104736

There weren't enough donations for September as the map has stopped running today, so it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He got enough afterwards, so he is still doing September... Unless I am mistaken?

DeletedUser95593

They updated yesterday and they update in 6 hours.

Nothing wrong with the maps.

gn0me

oooh k34 !!! now cue Inbred/Angry/Sexy/Jager vs barcode and their stack buddies badass, until badass decides to make their move!!!!

DeletedUser

oooh k34 !!! now cue Inbred/Angry/Sexy/Jager vs barcode and their stack buddies badass, until badass decides to make their move!!!!

that be rare occasions where complete n' utter blowfish fesis gets spouted in'em forums n' me get this tingle ta point n' laugh! this be one o'em!
laughks2.gif

DeletedUser100507

sharky leave the poor kid alone, let him think what he wants :p

DeletedUser110346

He just mentioned it cause he's stuck in the middle of us. :)

DeletedUser109389

I feel :icon_cool: for being on the k dominance for players:D

DeletedUser

Can we have a new "non-family" map made please as that 1 up there is seriously old lol