Automatic Updating Maps!

DeletedUser61847

I claim k47 as mine ^^
Wish I can be mapped before you guys invade it lol

giantsfrey

not sure why our world doesn't have all the auto-updating maps available... but can somebody add this one to the theme post, please? :

topkaplayers.png

DeletedUser

Hang on here... Giantsfrey comes to w18 forums making all these grandios claims and -we- is actually two tribes forming a family... correct me if I'm wrong?? those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones me thinks...lol

DeletedUser

You're wrong. -WE- is one tribe.

For a time, we had a sister tribe called -WEE-, as there were too many members after the merge, but that was dissolved as soon as we were able to fit all our members into the one tribe. It was always the goal to get the numbers winnowed down into a single tribe and we achieved that roughly 18 months ago now.

DeletedUser

You're wrong. -WE- is one tribe.

For a time, we had a sister tribe called -WEE-, as there were too many members after the merge, but that was dissolved as soon as we were able to fit all our members into the one tribe. It was always the goal to get the numbers winnowed down into a single tribe and we achieved that roughly 18 months ago now.

that in my books is the definition of family...lol But at least it wasn't recent... you should really have the first page of the maps updated... it looks bad.

DeletedUser

Most of us are too busy plowing through villages to worry about the map, though maybe someone will try sorting that out.

DeletedUser53550

that in my books is the definition of family...

Your book is clearly wrong. A family is a group of equal tribes working for one ultimate goal. -WEE- was never an equal tribe; simply a foodstore / holding place whilst the inactives were exited..

torflek

that in my books is the definition of family...lol But at least it wasn't recent... you should really have the first page of the maps updated... it looks bad.

But it's exactly a year since it was updated... surely that's an achievement. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Your book is clearly wrong. A family is a group of equal tribes working for one ultimate goal. -WEE- was never an equal tribe; simply a foodstore / holding place whilst the inactives were exited..

semantics... more than one tribe to house villas is a family... my book is never wrong buddy...lol In a family no tribes are equal. there is always a master of the domain who calls the shots.

But it's exactly a year since it was updated... surely that's an achievement. :icon_confused:

I agree with this though. if it's been a year since the -wee- tribe was disbanded that is saying something. If I was on your tribe I would be fuming at the -we-.f reference on the maps...lol

I would also like to congratulate -we- on the victory of w7 though. well done!

torflek

So go on, it's annoying me. How is the "Fastest Noblers (Only top 15 mapped)" calculated. The village numbers it uses don't seem to match anything I can work out.

DeletedUser

Every time you noble a village it counts. If you send a train and the first noble already gets it and the others noble it as well, its four villages you nobled. Same is true for people who loose villages but keep on nobling. Thats why Kirke was top nobler for some time.

DeletedUser

Is this world still in play as im sure a new tribe has been created.