++ AXES Newsflash ++

DeletedUser

well surprise surprise, axes where ready all along for this, well its good to know that the first ranked tribe of the world, cant even do his fights alone, not only one other tribe supports them they need someone else to declare on us aswell, well i wonder what it does to your reputation when you fail, will it be enough to make you disband?

good luck axes...

DeletedUser

Nice declaration but you always forget the most important thing... Horsies

Anyways I have no faith in Knock but I guess we can only wait and see on this one

DeletedUser

well surprise surprise, axes where ready all along for this, well its good to know that the first ranked tribe of the world, cant even do his fights alone, not only one other tribe supports them they need someone else to declare on us aswell, well i wonder what it does to your reputation when you fail, will it be enough to make you disband?

good luck axes...

Sure, we made O-RLY do this. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

it was all very well timed... declaration, declaration, incomings... about 12 minutes in total. Next time, use Opera... makes things quicker, and words can't be sniped.

eagla

i reckon it was just o-rly, seeking the most opportunity. Clearly they had been waiting for some advantage over a tribe near them, i'd say if it works out for them. Then there patience would have paid off, just my +1 ;).

Hanz3l

Nice declaration but you always forget the most important thing... Horsies

Anyways I have no faith in Knock but I guess we can only wait and see on this one

Yes you forgot horsies... A Pale horse with death as its rider would have looked awesome :p

Good Luck to both sides seems the top 5 is a state of war 0.o!

DeletedUser

Several issues have risen over the past few days concerning cross-nobling with KNOCK.
An account that was given to us was nobled by KNOCK! and they claimed it as they 'had planned' an operation on it - without factual action, more like "a chat".
As we did not feel the need to hand over an account that was gifted to us, KNOCK! decided to start launching at one of our players.

We consider this a breach of the NAP and we will respond to it accordingly.
In contradiction to KNOCK!, we AXES stand up for our players.

Nice pnp :p

Just some adjustments:

1. We didnt claimed to have planned a op (even if we had), we started on that player as he was located in the middle of our clusters and in k36, a continent in which AXES has nothing to do but get closer to war us. So the war must have been planned before, so dont try to bring in Coolwarrior (or Ewarrior?!? :lol:) account as excuse.

2. No attacks have been launched to any AXES player for this reason. A part, ofc, the ones already on travel on the villages we was nobling. You telling so make me feel the smell of dwilkes using the situation to finally bring AXES to war us, but anyway, that is.

3. In fact you breaked the NAP pretty long ago for a first time, inviting our players while they still was in out ranks. All the frictions born from there. And the funny thing is that he was still dwilkes. That guy just cannot bring spot out of him, uh?!?

And last

Game on! ;)

DeletedUser

1. We didnt claimed to have planned a op (even if we had)

sergei did.

So the war must have been planned before, so dont try to bring in Coolwarrior (or Ewarrior?!? ) account as excuse.

They are family. The coolwarrior account was gifted to axes.

3. In fact you breaked the NAP pretty long ago for a first time, inviting our players while they still was in out ranks. All the frictions born from there. And the funny thing is that he was still dwilkes. That guy just cannot bring spot out of him, uh?!?

Frankly, I don't have a clue. I think I recognized dwilkes' amazing skills in the first part.
Apart from that, I believe mohua had a deal with cody about dwilkes. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Map FTW!
Standard package: first map is static as of declaration. Second map updates (daily I believe). I find it's the most unbiased way of determining who's winning the war.

Static map
[SPOIL]
Knockvsaxes.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Updating map
[SPOIL]
map.php
[/SPOIL]

Key
Knock! - Red
Axes - Blue
O-RLY? - Green
Unreal - Cyan
PwN - White
OCD - Purple

P.S. If the creator of this PNP likes this map, he should put it on the first page for easy access ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Safe

This was just pure co-insidence. Why would axe's want help from us? We're the other side of the world on the rim. I guess knock is right in the middle of us but if we had planned to do this surely we would've brought PWN and OCD into it aswell. ( promise if they declare thats pure co-insidence aswell) Those two also are on your doorstep and closer to us (O-RLY?)

DeletedUser

This was just pure co-insidence. Why would axe's want help from us? We're the other side of the world on the rim. I guess knock is right in the middle of us but if we had planned to do this surely we would've brought PWN and OCD into it aswell. ( promise if they declare thats pure co-insidence aswell) Those two also are on your doorstep and closer to us (O-RLY?)

Sure dude :icon_confused:

Would be funny see also OCD and PwN declare lol, you think you still need more help? :lol:

And someone missed to tell also Unreal is on this. We have incomings from them aswell. Couldnt they have just kept their role of "hidden" support on AXES? It would have looked better lol

DeletedUser

Devo dont be mean to them.

Your insulting O-rly by saying axes need there help.

DeletedUser

A quick question, is Booza really that ugly? :lol:

[0:25:09] Booza: Why must I be the midget? :O

[0:25:49] Luke Brodie [Your House] Lukezilla: you never watched LOTR? Gimli is awesome!
[0:25:55] Luke Brodie [Your House] Lukezilla: Jon must think your great ;)

[0:26:20] Ingham/November: this is true

[0:26:20] Booza: but still, I'm small & fat

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

dwilkes nobles first village of the war off of sergei86 at 19:11:42 - 603|314

Someone get that guy a gold star or something, because nobling the first conquer of the war off of an enemy duke is just plain awesome. This coming from a guy rooting for Knock!

DeletedUser

and jonna if you want to get sementical, you broke the nap by having an invite out to one of the members in knock!!

Actually, mohua had said on these very forums that dwilkes will be invited back to Axes when he left Hugger, before he was in Knock! - it was your (Knock!'s) decision to invite him, even after that had been said.

DeletedUser

its soo cute to see that Lukezilla still is around sucking up to the "cool" tribes in this world with his sucky photoshop skills.

OT: I'm looking forward to this war, finally two(?) decent tribes will fight it out. GO AXES!

edit: wow, luke actually got some points now.