Azura Declares on HI

DeletedUser

If you guys think this gang bang is bad, better get ready to see what a few tribes have got in store for Frost...

What tribes would this be i'm pretty sure the better tribes are busy or have no plans.....

portugal737

Lol, please.. Look at the top 10 tribes, then check the forums. witch tribe has NOT made a real declaration to a tribe there size? Which tribe just declared on Frost? and who are there allies.. Just another puzzle for you. Mail me if you dont get it.

olympus

Lol, please.. Look at the top 10 tribes, then check the forums. witch tribe has NOT made a real declaration to a tribe there size? Which tribe just declared on Frost? and who are there allies.. Just another puzzle for you. Mail me if you dont get it.

That would leave, CoD, Crisis, Dogs.

Now on behalf of Crisis i know no such plans are made to attack FRST, to the best of my knowledge Dogs have an Nap.

That would leave CoD, and i doubt you would know that unless you were in the tribe.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: ok maybe i edit it back a little

Last edited by a moderator:

olympus

CoD + KKnD V FRST would be very interesting.

I doubt FRST would be able to hold onto K55 if that happened which could give KKnD what they need to push into K54.

olympus

You believe wrongly

And you would know how? He gave his opinion which is part of the reason for these forums. Just because you have an opposing view does not mean you are right.

I would also back his statement.

DeletedUser

All depends now the 2 tribe communicated, if the leaders are good, the frst will be going down.

DeletedUser

Back on topic, anyone with reports or stats in the HI vs Azura war?

DeletedUser

Back on topic, anyone with reports or stats in the HI vs Azura war?

I think it was agreed that its actually NwN Vs HI and Azura is only jumping in as HI will be focused on NwN as they are clearly the bigger threat

I hate gang-bangings they ruin good wars unless its lots of smaller tribes taking on a top 3 tribe (then it gets interesting to see if numbers can outweigh skill even though in most cases skill wins :icon_smile:)

Also no respect is gained for a tribe who only summons the courage to fight when the enemy is busy else where

DeletedUser

I agree, I seriously doubt Azura would have declared if NwN was not at war with HI too. But even with a potential -gangbang- situation at hand, I doubt Azura shall ever get the better of HI in terms of enemy's villages conquered.
Good luck to all 3 sides anyway, especially Azura. They're gonna need it the most..

Reviv333

WE have cleared several Carolina from HI, their going to be taking out ;)