16 INSUR 77.816 77.816 20 3.891 38 2.048
17 SF 55.967 55.967 20 2.798 28 1.999
18 -V- 55.855 55.855 18 3.103 27 2.069
19 TU 51.811 51.811 19 2.727 24 2.159
20 AJ 49.325 49.325 6 8.221 17 2.901

DeletedUser

I didn't even realize.. well 19k coming up within the hour :icon_twisted:

Tangalor Firefoot

Revenge will be bitter sweet. Those who I love won't be touched, but those who betrayed me.... O dear.

DeletedUser

Revenge will be bitter sweet. Those who I love won't be touched, but those who betrayed me.... O dear.

Its funny how you talk about betrayal when all you were doing was planning the tribes demise. I am slightly tipsy so some stuff may be wrong but:

1. You ask jamm to form a tribe with you and some other PA's who were atacking our members.

2. You say to jamm that you have my online time due to you being set as a friend so that if he ever wants to attack me you could tell him when i'm online. (This was actually about 3 days into the round when we were in the same tribe)

3. Everyone in our tribe hated you for your constant wining of i need support, help me's, and mass circular mail asking for support. Yet you never once helped another player. Yet when people don't send you support you moan again.

4. The whole PA thing with Lambert+Butler you backstabbing them. It is explained in another thread.

5. A whole load of other stuff which i cant be bothered going through because it just keep on going and going.

DeletedUser

Congrats... Well done!!! :icon_razz: Won't be that lucky next round. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser10513

let`s just give them the points and start a new speed faster

DeletedUser

I sometimes wonder what it would be like playing a game of checkers with some of the people here. For instance:

Scenario 1, just taken a chit

"You f****** b******, you deserve to die! I'm going to smash your f****** face in and P*** all over you face.

Scenario 2, about to take a chit

"There is no need to take that, I won't take any of yours if you don't take any of mine" *Smile*

Scenario 3, play the game

"Nice take, well done, I like the way you made your moves to take the village."

Comment

Sadly we have too much scenario 1 & 2 here. The players I respect are those that follow scenario 3. They are here and the community of them is getting bigger. Once we all play like this I think we're all going to have some great fun. As it is, activity has a large part to play in a speed server. It's like playing checkers with being allowed to make a move every ten minutes if your opponent does not do so.

So next time someone sees a team doing well remember this. The players have worked for it and some, myself included, have taken some time off to be able to play the game. This is anything but luck. Luck is when you leave your account for eighteen hours and no one has attacked it, so learn to appreciate that the last thing you need to play on the speed server is luck. It requires some advanced commitment.

Personally I'm looking forward to when moves and countermoves can be programmed into the game as standing orders, then the players will not need to spend so long online. However, until that happens, if you can't have 24/7 coverage of an account on speed, don't complain when you're on the rim, it's just the way it is. Active players will always be strong players. A good team is one that is full of active players that can work with each other.

In short, speed servers are for dedicated players or for people that want to learn how to play the game. Casual players are better suited for normal servers.

Casual players are great on normal servers, they form the bulk of all teams. While activity on a normal server helps, it is crucial on a speed server.

But in one thing all players can be sure, the active players here are very greatful for everyone that have come to support the game here on speed, and they will be greatful next round too :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10513

Scenario 3, play the game

"Nice take, well done, I like the way you made you moves to take the village."

yea ... i like this scenario and i just played by it every time when i got taken d out but the response from the guy who takes you out is ... something like this ...

hahah it`s ours now ... (tribe attack)
shut up your a noob,,

this game i got takend out twice :D and i got this comments to my mails when i congratulated them ...

at least in speed 1 when matty and ... the other guy ... don`t remmber who he was (sorry about this) tooked my 11 vill they replayd better luck next time or something like this ... at that time i dident felt sorry about my vills but this time ... i thought i would killed them if i meet them :D

well gg to b for wining this round :D hope you devour Thargoran`s tribe:D so i can laugh a little two :D

DeletedUser

yea ... i like this scenario and i just played by it every time when i got taken d out but the response from the guy who takes you out is ... something like this ...

shut up your a noob,,

this game i got takend out twice :D and i got this comments to my mails when i congratulated them ...

at least in speed 1 when matty and ... the other guy ... don`t remmber who he was (sorry about this) tooked my 11 vill they replayd better luck next time or something like this ... at that time i dident felt sorry about my vills but this time ... i thought i would killed them if i meet them :D

well gg to b for wining this round :D hope you devour Thargoran`s tribe:D so i can laugh a little two :D

I remember when i took you out i gave you a bit of advice and that was to build rams. I hope you did that this round :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

shut up your a noob,,

Blah blah blah!

Shoytan on Jun 27 at 18:03 said:
Destination Goods Merchants Duration arrival time Arrival in
Transport to
Targu-Mures I (523|471) K45 1.000 1.000 1.000 3 0:16:41 today at 18:18 0:16:36 cancel
I'm no bad loser and even a better winner. ;-)
Nagy Tamas on Jun 27 at 18:03 said:
:)) thanx :)) your a nice guy ;) maybe we gonna get to know each other :) :)) but i have 400 000 of each at a friends base :) so it will be oky :)

Yes, the big, bad Shoytan/Thargoran gave you 1k each for your start-over.

Nagy Tamas on Jun 27 at 17:12 said:
take them allredy i want to start over! i need to have 1 village to start over.

Whoever wants this and the other real communication being forwarded ingame, mail me please. Just to proove nagy as a liar... :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and I love this one (bottom to top), where I insulted you - oh wait!

Nagy Tamas on Jun 27 at 16:58
:)) =))

Shoytan on Jun 27 at 16:57
That's just the way this world turns. Evolution. Survival of the strongest...

Nagy Tamas on Jun 27 at 16:56
why not:) after all your taking my village:D

Shoytan on Jun 27 at 16:56
Hm. No need to get rude, I think.

Nagy Tamas on Jun 27 at 16:52
what can i say :)) your welcome ;)) ps : fuck you ;))

Shoytan on Jun 27 at 16:51
Thanks mate!

And thanks for the villages.

Nagy Tamas on Jun 27 at 16:50
nice coorodinations :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8200

Jchilds sent me 3 attacks yesterday. And I was very polite as he killed all my defense in my second village. And as I totally destroyed one of his O armies.

Very nice player. Definately has respect in my book along with Amoeba.

Muldie325

lol gaming isnt about being nice its about beatin the **** outta noobs and then laughing about it >.<

Krakkan

lol gaming isnt about being nice its about beatin the **** outta noobs and then laughing about it >.<

Manners go a long way.

If you mailed me after I took a village saying, well done, I wouldn't feel the need to take more, however if you mailed me saying f*ck you, I'd take more.

DeletedUser2378

Manners go a long way.

If you mailed me after I took a village saying, well done, I wouldn't feel the need to take more, however if you mailed me saying f*ck you, I'd take more.

If you can't handle defeat in this game you should go and play patience.

Tangalor Firefoot

Its funny how you talk about betrayal when all you were doing was planning the tribes demise. I am slightly tipsy so some stuff may be wrong but:

1. You ask jamm to form a tribe with you and some other PA's who were atacking our members.

2. You say to jamm that you have my online time due to you being set as a friend so that if he ever wants to attack me you could tell him when i'm online. (This was actually about 3 days into the round when we were in the same tribe)

3. Everyone in our tribe hated you for your constant wining of i need support, help me's, and mass circular mail asking for support. Yet you never once helped another player. Yet when people don't send you support you moan again.

4. The whole PA thing with Lambert+Butler you backstabbing them. It is explained in another thread.

5. A whole load of other stuff which i cant be bothered going through because it just keep on going and going.

Matt.

To your #1 and #2 comments -> I've explained this to you, and to your tribe, and to the ENTIRE server. Do you need it stapled to your forehead? (Sorry for the repition for those of you who read other threads)

My brother (NOT ME) PLOTTED to betray the tribe, it DIDN'T go through. ( I wouldnt let it go through) Simply put as possible.

Oh and actually Matty... Jamm and Vpar2 told me you were their next noble target if this went through. Sooo... Maybe you should go and talk to them before opening your yappy mouth? :icon_rolleyes:

To Your #3 comment.. Vpar2 made a LARGE Post about people not responding to posts in forum / Mass mails. SO I made a point since I had a chance. I had an incoming from the opposite side of the map, 50 minutes which in speed server is a LOT. I posted in forum / asked for support or to be mailed back, (Simple request) to second Vik's post. Just because you proved to be incompentent and not a team player by not even responding, doesn't mean I was "whining".

I asked for support twice in that tribe, once because Lambert+Butler who was apparently my personal ally was catapulting my main buildings because I told him I'd just lost a lot of troops trying to clear a village. and the second time was mentioned above.

--> Matty1.23, For a player who Praises good team work and tribe work.. wow

About Lambert+Butler,, (#4) -> when did I betray them? I asked them to land a clearing force with my noble, something personal allies do all the time. We can all agree nobody expected Globex to actually work as a team, DID YOU? - (No I don't think so since you posted about them being a nub family tribe :lol: :icon_rolleyes:) That clearing force met a lot of defense and died. That took them about 3 hours to recover, and I promised to clear a village for them in return (regular TW agreement).

So Instead they decided that since I "Had no humor" they would attack me with catapults aimed at my academy (which they destroyed) and rams on my walls. The second I attacked back they decided enough was enough until they thought I went offline and attacked again. -- They were wrong and got nobled out.

And your final useless point..(#5) Matty, I seem to remember you doing the 2 other things I can think about 1 --> Deciding to quit then NOT 2--> Arguing with Jerran in the forum

Matty you surprised me by doing well in the last server I always thought of you and your brother as incompetent from w6, I gained a lot of respect for you and decided not to blame it on you having a good tribe to back you / a strong player (Hibby) playing with you. You pretty much lost all of that with this comment and your game play in this speed.

DeletedUser

Matt.

My brother (NOT ME) PLOTTED to betray the tribe, it DIDN'T go through. ( I wouldnt let it go through) Simply put as possible.

Oh and actually Matty... Jamm and Vpar2 told me you were their next noble target if this went through. Sooo... Maybe you should go and talk to them before opening your yappy mouth? :icon_rolleyes:

I've seen the mails you sent to them. Something along the lines of.

your brother: Are you going to noble -avenger-
vpar: no
your brother: well sam (you) mentioned it to me and just pointing it out that i can see when he's online.

I'll get the official post for you later if you want.