Back step

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Bio

Bio3 has been working with Bio for a long time and we have always had a good performance in war. Able to expand the area into the front line But last week we were reported and banned for nearly 17 of the tribe and after we had appealed the ban.
So we informed everyone that we would come back to play. But what we found Bio was waiting for this opportunity and trying to eat us. When we were weak I hope you are the rest of the world. To understand who was the real enemy

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Bio, we are not afraid to wage war with you. But you attacked us while we were banned and when I was entering the front in the 45 continent to save you. I wish you good luck in this world. For players from the world I am unemployed
Co-players please always contact me.

aaron0097

Reaction score
Bio, we are not afraid to wage war with you. But you attacked us while we were banned and when I was entering the front in the 45 continent to save you. I wish you good luck in this world. For players from the world I am unemployed
Co-players please always contact me.
Save us in K45 LOL we were picking the area off one by one no problem and you guys seeing that decided to jump in and cut us off running full scale OPs and barely capping more villages as a tribe in the end than our account alone.

Cheaters like you have no place in tribal wars your not welcome if your not willing to play by the rules like the rest of us

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I enjoyed our meeting in K66.
Say the accusation was true, didn't they know about it before recruiting you as BIO3 too?

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Save us in K45 LOL we were picking the area off one by one no problem and you guys seeing that decided to jump in and cut us off running full scale OPs and barely capping more villages as a tribe in the end than our account alone.

Cheaters like you have no place in tribal wars your not welcome if your not willing to play by the rules like the rest of us

Lol

I want to laugh aloud at you that we are taking over the area. Mr. Bio3 starts attacking NUP3 and conquering Death Star. Around the same time, Bio had been doing a mission to attack Abel and failed, causing many of the members to become discouraged.And I told you to use the forces to come to NUP, then you started entering the area and I was about to move myself to the front. But you guys attacked me after the Banning of Turest, I have a mission letter that
I send to all of you in this story and please you guys don't even dare to go to war with me when I'm ready. You attacked me when I got 30% reduction in my village by 30% for the entire tribe.

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Please answer me, why don't you attack us when we're not banned and why you guys report us while we're allied with you

Deleted User - 848983838

hurr durr help us because we were banned and our family tribe who knew and reported us took advantage of it.

yea don't feel bad. hate bio and their association with you, but i hope all the non cheaters who werent aware of this take your villages out back behind the dumpster and do unspeakable things

Deleted User - 848983838

and before anyone starts saying anything good about bio for taking out the cheaters they deserve massive amounts of shit for the people that knew and played along with these cheaters because they didn't want to hurt their control over the world by having to fight a war against them

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "aaron0097, โพสต์: 7135420, สมาชิก: 126262"]
https://gyazo.com/4bb9f3cdd2e9c4e03a933a670083bdb5

ดูเหมือนว่าเราจะเริ่มปิด NUP กันก่อนดีกว่า

พวกสิบแปดมงกุฎของคุณเราสามารถตีคุณได้ทุกเมื่อที่ต้องการเช่นกันคุณไม่สมควรได้รับความเคารพหรือการต่อสู้ที่ยุติธรรม
[/ QUOTE]

Look new, who opens first and wait a moment. I'll find a letter that I tell you to attack them on the same day our mission goes.

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score

It's a pity that my letter disappeared on February 2nd, it was deleted, but you can see that. On the same day, Bio 3 has been doing missions with NUP
Who is trying to speak nice to himself and throw poop on others?

aaron0097

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "aaron0097, โพสต์: 7135420, สมาชิก: 126262"]
https://gyazo.com/4bb9f3cdd2e9c4e03a933a670083bdb5

ดูเหมือนว่าเราจะเริ่มปิด NUP กันก่อนดีกว่า

พวกสิบแปดมงกุฎของคุณเราสามารถตีคุณได้ทุกเมื่อที่ต้องการเช่นกันคุณไม่สมควรได้รับความเคารพหรือการต่อสู้ที่ยุติธรรม
[/ QUOTE]

Look new, who opens first and wait a moment. I'll find a letter that I tell you to attack them on the same day our mission goes.

I just double checked we started on NUP on 20th of January and capped a small few villages plus a player of theirs who left and they were trying to cap. Got side tracked with Noc op then unfortunately but moved back onto them after that. End of the day NUP were 90% inactive at least in area both of us were nobling in. Inactives turtles at that with low morale. Your players hogged claims and blocked off BIO players from pushing. And yes we did join you for an OP on them at one stage I believe you asked us to noble 2/3 villages which we did

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Nfufu 1st mission Nup day 2
And that day, we conquered more than 10 of them villages, while you only 2 on the mission, why? Because I ordered you to attack them that day.

Reaction score
and before anyone starts saying anything good about bio for taking out the cheaters they deserve massive amounts of shit for the people that knew and played along with these cheaters because they didn't want to hurt their control over the world by having to fight a war against them

Im sorry that we didnt declare on them earlier, but really tell me that you would declare war on your only ally while you are at war with the rest of the world