Back where we started?

Palex

Why is it that bad that Union won? Once the rest of the tribes are defeated we can finally call it 'good game'.

Hell, I might even come back to babysit a few stagnant accounts ect. Just to see the Union through to the end.

I think you are missing the point that KNT [DT] ect managed to keep a reasonably high moral standard while playing this game, and still managed to win after such a rocky road. Its refreshing to see noobs beat a pre-organised alliance or group of players.

Union deserves the win, and when this world is over, I expect them to go out with their heads held high. If you don't like the way things are gtfo this forum.

The world did not endyet. Dont declare victory to soon, there are other tribes in war with one of both and both. So far i have not seen much progress on them.

DeletedUser

Hmm,

For ages it was [DT]/KNT against the world. We were outmanned, completely and yet we still said bring it on.

We do not play the political game to pit tribe against tribe. Hell we don't even talk to Fenix. Purely based on location. Bloc on the other hand would have had a close relationship with them and worked out an area for them to control, recruit.

If we were anything like bloc it would be [DT], KNT, F.D. and Fenix. Each would not be allowed to have any other alliances. An NAP would have to be agreed upon by each tribe.

Anyone who has any dealings with us knows that is not how we work. We take our diplomacy very serious. To be our ally means we respect and completely trust you. Everyone knows where we stand as a tribe. We like to fight. We like a challenge. As an example once NUKE imploded we moved on. The challenge was gone. Sure we still have members attacking them but nothing like we were before.

Again, we are nothing like the political small tribe controlling beast that was the bloc. Nor will we ever be.

spleen mage

Hmm,

For ages it was [DT]/KNT against the world. We were outmanned, completely and yet we still said bring it on.

Just [DT]/KNT against the world...? I think that's more then a slight exaggeration, and I don't believe you were ever "outmanned completley" either. I'd believed it to be the other way round, though I guess it depends which side of the battle field you're standing. More realistically, it was probably 50/50, with [DT]/KNT making up the north/west, and BLOC the South/East.

We do not play the political game to pit tribe against tribe. Hell we don't even talk to Fenix. Purely based on location. Bloc on the other hand would have had a close relationship with them and worked out an area for them to control, recruit.

BLOC never played a game of "pitting tribe against tribe" either. With respect, that's another very sweeping statement there.

If we were anything like bloc it would be [DT], KNT, F.D. and Fenix. Each would not be allowed to have any other alliances. An NAP would have to be agreed upon by each tribe.

Anyone who has any dealings with us knows that is not how we work. We take our diplomacy very serious. To be our ally means we respect and completely trust you. Everyone knows where we stand as a tribe. We like to fight. We like a challenge. As an example once NUKE imploded we moved on. The challenge was gone. Sure we still have members attacking them but nothing like we were before.

You're still trying to demonise BLOC. It was a system that, arguably, did work for a long time. We still took our diplomacy very seriously, and I don't think anyone can state that we never respected or trusted our allies - BLOC was probably the longest standing alliance on this world.

Again, we are nothing like the political small tribe controlling beast that was the bloc. Nor will we ever be.

Again, I disagree. With respect to the small tribes like FAN (or F.D at an earlier point), CLOROX/TRE could have taken them out without much issue at a time when there wasn't so much fighting going on. Instead, we honoured those NAP's, right up to the point where they began to conflict, and we had to make a decision.

We allowed these tribes to live in and around our clusters, and on the whole, we co-existed rather well. I don't think describing us as a "small tribe controlling" beast is accurate.

Palex

We do not play the political game to pit tribe against tribe. Hell we don't even talk to Fenix.

Did you read this forum?

Oh and yes I do admit trying to turn your allies against you. I was talking to people in Feenix a lot (as Blue eyes constantly complained about). Did it help? We'll never know... though I think BLOC caused that fracture itself better than I ever could.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just [DT]/KNT against the world...? I think that's more then a slight exaggeration, and I don't believe you were ever "outmanned completley" either. I'd believed it to be the other way round, though I guess it depends which side of the battle field you're standing. More realistically, it was probably 50/50, with [DT]/KNT making up the north/west, and BLOC the South/East.

Not even close. I believe it was Nuke, Myriad, Tre, CEG and Clorox at one time against [DT]. Then FEAR stepped in. Much later KNT did.

BLOC never played a game of "pitting tribe against tribe" either. With respect, that's another very sweeping statement there.

How many posts do we have to see on here of tribal leaders saying they were threatened or used by bloc?

You're still trying to demonise BLOC. It was a system that, arguably, did work for a long time. We still took our diplomacy very seriously, and I don't think anyone can state that we never respected or trusted our allies - BLOC was probably the longest standing alliance on this world.

Amongst yourselves yes. It was how you treated others. That was your downfall and you still don't get it!

Again, I disagree. With respect to the small tribes like FAN (or F.D at an earlier point), CLOROX/TRE could have taken them out without much issue at a time when there wasn't so much fighting going on. Instead, we honoured those NAP's, right up to the point where they began to conflict, and we had to make a decision.

A long line of bad decisions.

We allowed these tribes to live in and around our clusters, and on the whole, we co-existed rather well. I don't think describing us as a "small tribe controlling" beast is accurate.

If you ask them i think they will have something very different to say!

As an ex-councilmember of Davoe. I do remember how bloc worked. I remember the rules of being a member of bloc. I remember we had to let our people get killed in k62 because we could not recruit.

Palex, Please try to keep up.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

Not even close. I believe it was Nuke, Myriad, Tre, CEG and Clorox at one time against [DT]. Then FEAR stepped in. Much later KNT did.

You know that's rubbish as well as I do :icon_wink: CLOROX + CEG never even attacked [DT]; they were in no geographical position to do so. It was effectively [DT] vs. TRE, two entitys of similar proportions (while we had higher points for the top 40 players, our total points were not much different).

While you may/may not have been fighting OMEGA on another front, we were also fighting the Spartan tribes at the same time, so that balances out.

How many posts do we have to see on here of tribal leaders saying they were threatened or used by bloc?

Funny how they're on the opposing side, right?

Ask NUKE, for example. I believe we got on fine with them.

Amongst yourselves yes. It was how you treated others. That was your downfall and you still don't get it!

Again, we treated others fine; you're just reeling of the 'ol propaganda that "BLOC USES TRIBES!!111". Believe what you like, 'tis no skin of my nose - I had access to our hiddens, so I know how we dealt with tribes.

A long line of bad decisions.

Ahh, so now honouring NAP's is a bad decision? I see the justice in this argument.....

If you ask them i think they will have something very different to say!

No - we did. They might not have liked us, but we never had many issues with village disputes, etc. Of course, people changed their tune after a while (when we eventually clashed), but we were fine for a long while.

As an ex-councilmember of Davoe. I do remember how bloc worked. I remember the rules of being a member of bloc. I remember we had to let our people get killed in k62 because we could not recruit.

I already pointed out that there were inherent flaws in the layout of the BLOC that should have been revised. Though, given that Davoe was a mass-recruit tribe anyway (inviting them was one of the mistakes we made, admittedly, as they proved to be weak), of course we were anxious to not let them recruit.

DeletedUser

Bloc's collapse was caused by Suigen's disappearance, if our regime had been propped up, Bloc would still be reigning

DeletedUser

You know that's rubbish as well as I do :icon_wink: CLOROX + CEG never even attacked [DT]; they were in no geographical position to do so. It was effectively [DT] vs. TRE, two entitys of similar proportions (while we had higher points for the top 40 players, our total points were not much different).

I am tired. So I will just say that you know as well as I do that it did not stop them from supporting your villages. We as well as you know that was helping. It was one of your major mistakes not getting them involved in sending nukes when they were safe areas.

Distance is not a bad thing.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, Myriad holds that against [DT] and Tong Po only[/B], not that we blame [DT] for seizing the opportunity. We're just not happy that they were able to.

That isnt [DT]'s fault. We had good relations with Tong Po for a long time (obviously better than what he had with myriad) so why your not happy we were able to take Tong Po's account i do not know. When clearly, in the same situation you would of accepted the account too. So hold it against him (if you can/should) but [DT] did nothing wrong wrong really.

As for the whole Union being like BLOC think....

Differences

- We do not allow our members to leave the tribe to go delete other tribes forums/disband tribes etc. To us, that just isnt funny. Bedtime and w!nner and co thought it was so hilarious that it was worth a topic on the public forums.

- We do not give out alliances or naps in return for that tribe attacking our enemies/future enemies. e.g Tell DAVOE to attack [DT] or KNT and they can have an alliance in return. (same offer given to KNT, who were smart enough to decline)

Similarities

- We were/are the superpowers of the world.

- We have a strong and powerful alliance, theirfor confidence.

Clearly, we have similarites, but there are major differences. Its those differences that were disliked, those are the reasons Bloc was disliked. Bloc wasnt disliked because you were in the four corners of the world or you had strong alliances, its how you treated the rest of the world when you guys were on top. I dont believe we treat the world the way you treated the world now while were on top.

I fail to see how KNT and [DT] can be seen in the same light apart from the differences i highlighted above. Union have moral standards that they wont lower to reach Blocs standards of entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That isnt [DT]'s fault. We had good relations with Tong Po for a long time (obviously better than what he had with myriad) so why your not happy we were able to take Tong Po's account i do not know. When clearly, in the same situation you would of accepted the account too. So hold it against him (if you can/should) but [DT] did nothing wrong wrong really.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. Of course [DT] did nothing wrong in the context of a war, your job is to try to kill us. On the other hand, of course Myriad isn't happy that you got an account embedded in our territory. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. Yes, of course we would have accepted the account if given the chance. I'm sure [DT] wouldn't be happy about that either.

Furthermore, Myriad was already the side more likely to lose. This pushed it farther against the side already at a disadvantage, another reason for us to be unhappy.

tl;dr

No, you didn't do anything "wrong", we're at war. We can still be unhappy that you got the account, whatever justification there is.

DeletedUser

Im not denying you shouldnt be dissapointed, but the fact you understand why we took the account is the exact reason you shouldnt hold it against us.

By all means, be disspointed but not angry with us, we wouldnt of been disspointed if you got the account and certaintly not angry. It was a pleasant surprise when it was offered to us. If it went to myriad, it wouldnt of made much differnce, just more villages to take.

Again, im not saying you dont have the right to be dissapointed with the situation.

the pink panther

Suigen were the key to the western hemisphere in the NW territory. Bloc handed it to them on a plate.

LOL what suigne shared K34 with Davoe then they all disbanded, I took many a suigen village before the nap and after they disbanded. Suigen and suigenris are and always will be a joke as are you.

DeletedUser

By all means, be disspointed but not angry with us, we wouldnt of been disspointed if you got the account and certaintly not angry. It was a pleasant surprise when it was offered to us. If it went to myriad, it wouldnt of made much differnce, just more villages to take.

I think it would have made a bit of a difference - it would make for a much longer war being that you'd have to work your way down into our clusters. BUt what's done is done - now we all work from here.

billymack

wow BLOCS still about thats bananaz!

back way when bloc used to eat its enemies then it started recruiting there enemies, but like they say you cant beat them join them ey?

loyal soldier of CEG!!!