Backstabbers leave me Clueless.

• Thread starter DeletedUser103944
  • Start date

DeletedUser103944

Well this is quite interesting.

oxygenate Aug 02,2013 08:43
I have incoming train from Clueless. due to land today at 14:45 I have a ton of def troops and tribe is doing well to support.. he is also targeting King Boom II in our tribe.. so he is either planning on taking us both, or just one of us..

either way.. should get some nice intel regarding offence army etc. so even though I am not sure about your diplomatic status with Care? I am happy to provide troop counts etc. might make for an interesting noble this early in the game.

oxygenate Aug 02,2013 15:22
lol mental :)

King Boom was lieing.. knows a co-player in Care? so basically got the whole tribe to pull support from me and send to him because he was definitely getting noble train from clueless..

obviously mine was a train.. his were fakes.. as soon as clueless got my village he left our tribe and went to care?

I have played since world 2 started.. and I have seen some fairly underhanded stuff.. but it still amazes me the lengths people will go..

Anyways he got it.. I managed to sneak a bit of support between 1 and 2.. but the other attempts were .010 out.. if I had got them it would have been a win for me :D

01 Jelly Haters today at 14:50:25:239 0:16:20 Clueless Attack
stampanVillage today at 14:50:25:315 0:16:20 My Snipe Attempt
01 Jelly Haters today at 14:50:25:339 0:16:20 the rest of his train
01 Jelly Haters today at 14:50:25:439 0:16:20
01 Jelly Haters today at 14:50:25:539

http://en70.tribalwars.net/public_report/888314ec4a552c6147a9b4fbd0dec785

Maybe they just don't Care?

DeletedUser112341

Baited & Outsmarted

Ya that was an interesting one.. I realise I have been pegged as a PP abuser from day 1.. although it is a PP world so get over it.. It has been interesting to see how much people have been back stabbed.. The train itself was very nice.. so credit there.. not much time between attacks.. tried to sneak in some additional support but failed.. so good job clueless.. what was surprising was the way King Boom played me and our tribe.. so good one.. and as king boom said "care?" lol so I guess they don't but it does make me think.. should we always play trusting no one? anyways.. im not on the rim yet so I guess ill abuse PP a bit more and keep going.

LiriC

Congrats Clueless. .. Big Respect.

Only pro players know how to do what he did.
Call it backstabber .. but in my professional view ..NOT even close.... Nice job.. to get a tribe to pull out ..and not know it was a trap..haha.. there ya go.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you can abuse PP but you can't snipe a simple 100ms train more than once. THIS is exactly what is being discussed in the Pay to Win thread. If you're not good to begin with, PP alone won't help you.

I see nothing worth a thread on the externals here. You got nobled, deal with it. Maybe learn how to snipe properly so it won't happen so easily next time.

DeletedUser

He didn't have enough units to train snipe it, so for using single snipes, it wasn't too bad.

DeletedUser

Still people fail to realise how much of an imbecile Clueless is. It's so unfair and some would call it cheating somebody.

He is wrong. I really hope he gets the same out of order and harsh treatment on him.

HeftySmurf

Still people fail to realise how much of an imbecile Clueless is. It's so unfair and some would call it cheating somebody.

He is wrong. I really hope he gets the same out of order and harsh treatment on him.

Really Delling? You are by far the biggest noob on this game, i am actually proud of this plan! It was a brilliant idea in which i must take some of the credit for proudly.

We hoodwinked not just 1 tribe, 6! Oxy in regards to being a bad player he made a good attempt and we did monitor him to find his offline times on purpose. I would love to know how this is cheating, bloody good tactics especially with nMe and Mania trying to help out.

End of the day we are back to Rank #1 deservedly because we are fighting for it.

DeletedUser

I have no probelmo with Mania or nMe.

They aren't arrogant and they don't think they are Gods gift to TW. I am a noob, congratulations you've hit the jackpot! I'm really offended. I'll be top 10 soon anyways soon (clap)

LiriC

just shut it..

DeletedUser103944

End of the day we are back to Rank #1 deservedly because we are fighting for it.

What you have done is not fighting, it's dirty tactics, can't take a village fair and square can you? First you backstabbed a tribemate and now this? Although King is more to blame for this. You do not deserve to be ranked 1.

DeletedUser110685

Why take a village 'fair and square' when you can take it for free using manipulation. Its clever play.

In my eyes they deserve it more than the rank 2 who has 3 internals.

DeletedUser

Why take a village 'fair and square' when you can take it for free using manipulation. Its clever play.

In my eyes they deserve it more than the rank 2 who has 3 internals.

Isn't it clever play as well, to make his tribemates give him all those villages? They are in a pretty bad spread for a church world, though.

DeletedUser110685

He made them all quit? Or did they all merge?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People clearly new to how tw works, standard well played, good luck on the rim.