• Thread starter DeletedUser103944
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Exactly its just a word that most people dont know the definition to

Watches the page views on dictionary.com go up now

mattcurr

Backstabbing is now part of the game.

It happens to most of us.

This is no longer the early years of the game where loyalty is a must.

In today's worlds, loyalty is just a word said but not done.
What pipe of happiness and rainbows were you smoking in the old days. Because if you start smoking it again you might just believe that no-one lies in this world too.

DeletedUser

What pipe of happiness and rainbows were you smoking in the old days. Because if you start smoking it again you might just believe that no-one lies in this world too.

Matt, you are an awful troll.

Re read and then tell me when I said no one lied in the old days.

SMH.

mattcurr

Matt, you are an awful troll.

Re read and then tell me when I said no one lied in the old days.

SMH.
-Dark Assasin- said:

The word lying was hyperbole to prove a point. I'm not trolling you, I could not care less what you are going to say, you're a fool if you think everyone was more loyal "back in the day" It's just folly. And not worth my time responding to past this post. Be frank, did you really misinterpret that how could you not see that my statement was mostly sarcastic and the exact wording was not meant to be taken litterally

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Backstabbing is now part of the game.

It happens to most of us.

In today's worlds, loyalty is just a word said but not done.

That so?

I've never, not once, been backstabbed on TribalWars - and I've certainly played my share of worlds.

Play well, and play honorably - and you're very unlikely to have people betray you IMO.

DeletedUser

The word lying was hyperbole to prove a point. I'm not trolling you, I could not care less what you are going to say, you're a fool if you think everyone was more loyal "back in the day" It's just folly. And not worth my time responding to past this post. Be frank, did you really misinterpret that how could you not see that my statement was mostly sarcastic and the exact wording was not meant to be taken litterally

To prove what point?

You didn't really prove any point with the post that you made.

:icon_rolleyes:

I'm a fool for believing players were more loyal back in the day?

Are you kidding me?

Have you seen the tribe jumping that has been happening lately in these new worlds.

If you compare them to the old worlds, I'm pretty sure we can clearly state that the old worlds have more loyal players.

I'm not saying tribe jumping wasn't in back in the days.

It was, but if you compare it to today's standards --- there are more less loyal players now than before.

That so?

I've never, not once, been backstabbed on TribalWars - and I've certainly played my share of worlds.

Play well, and play honorably - and you're very unlikely to have people betray you IMO.

Funny that you say that.

Play honorably and people will take advantage of you.

Tribalwars is a Machiavellian game, only the strong survives.

I hope no one will back stab you in the near future.

Good luck!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny that you say that.

Play honorably and people will take advantage of you.

Tribalwars is a Machiavellian game, only the strong survives.

I hope no one will back stab you in the near future.

Good luck!

Negative.

Play honorably and people will respect you.

People rarely backstab those they respect.

I am one of the game's most respected players - the fact that I play honorably may not be the entire reason, but it certainly plays a large part - there are other players that have had roughly equal success, but whom are known cheaters - and are therefore much less respected by the community.

DeletedUser111398

Negative.

Play honorably and people will respect you.

People rarely backstab those they respect.

I am one of the game's most respected players - the fact that I play honorably may not be the entire reason, but it certainly plays a large part - there are other players that have had roughly equal success, but whom are known cheaters - and are therefore much less respected by the community.

Lots of people play honourably and get shafted, its deemed fun to sit behind your computer and laugh at the naivety of follow players - apparently.

Also Nauz, correct me if I am wrong, but come on 'One of the most respected' is pushing it a bit. You admitted you have the attention span of a goldfish, how can ppl respect something that is only in a world for a few weeks? Heck even mediocre start up players last longer than that.....

mattcurr

To prove what point?

You didn't really prove any point with the post that you made.

My original post was a quip. If you would like me to prove a point sure
I'm a fool for believing players were more loyal back in the day?

Are you kidding me?
No I am not kidding. Perhaps it is the scientist in me, but asserting an "hypothesis," though its really just a guess, as theory with no proof is to me quite foolish. Based through what metric? Personal observation? Because then this will devolve into a conversation of each side posting one story after another proving nothing.
Have you seen the tribe jumping that has been happening lately in these new worlds.
Have you done some sort of statistical analysis on this. Or you just feel as though your assertion is correct? There is a psychological effect which causes people to believe things were better in the past, a protection mechanism of the horridly faulty memory systems we have, and it is my assertion that this is one such example.

You turned a joke into three posts so I'm just done with this silly thread.