Backstabbers leave me Clueless.

• Thread starter DeletedUser103944
  • Start date

mattcurr

Him taking part in this discussion makes it an even fight and the others can decide for themselves who to believe.
Im not sure people from enemy tribes of his all posting and drowning him out is an even fight. There were a few points of Hefty's which went unanswered, that I would have preferred been answered for the sake of fully understanding the situation.
And to what happened with Lebron: I again don't know every detail, but Lebron joined Care? and left them very often and got nobled by Clueless? in the end. Again, very suspicious.. Also: The two best nobled villas by Clueless? are those of Lebron and oxy..
Again then it brings us to my previous list of questions, if he tricked this player into joining so he couldnt get support, or this player was kicked for being a bad teammate, that is a different story than the one implied. That he was just rimmed for being a good target.

Where you dip your toe on the side of the line in the sand is up to you. But this is not a perfect world, and a player who is good to the tribe, and a good guy to have around to me outweighs him being dishonest to people his tribe his no relations to. It would become less out of greed of wanting to noble a teammate and more a case of how far is too far when you manipulate someone.

All in all, would you not agree that these lines of questions are a lot more interesting than the subterfuge we were previously forced to read?

DeletedUser

Im not sure people from enemy tribes of his all posting and drowning him out is an even fight. There were a few points of Hefty's which went unanswered, that I would have preferred been answered for the sake of fully understanding the situation.

Isnt it like that in all discussions? Especially over internet.. I understand that he might have some good points, then why not bring em up again? ;)

Again then it brings us to my previous list of questions, if he tricked this player into joining so he couldnt get support, or this player was kicked for being a bad teammate, that is a different story than the one implied. That he was just rimmed for being a good target.

Again this is what I said earlier: It MAY be, that he did not trick him and that everything went perfectly.. But looking at what is given to an outsider, this all looks very dark.. A killer is likely to kill again.

Where you dip your toe on the side of the line in the sand is up to you. But this is not a perfect world, and a player who is good to the tribe, and a good guy to have around to me outweighs him being dishonest to people his tribe his no relations to. It would become less out of greed of wanting to noble a teammate and more a case of how far is too far when you manipulate someone.

This kind of makes sense to me, yet you are contradicting yourself. How can someone be good to the tribe if he is dishonest? Being dishonest means, that you cannot trust him and relationsships are built upon trust. Scold me if I am wrong, but honesty within a tribe is one of the main factors of being good to a tribe..?

/yo momma

mattcurr

This kind of makes sense to me, yet you are contradicting yourself. How can someone be good to the tribe if he is dishonest? Being dishonest means, that you cannot trust him and relationsships are built upon trust. Scold me if I am wrong, but honesty within a tribe is one of the main factors of being good to a tribe..?

/yo momma

You mean to say that betraying some random person who has no relationship with the tribe equates to us being able to trust him as a tribemate. Come on now that's just silly. I am not going to trust you in game if you are in a potentially hostile tribe and you shouldn't trust me either it is a war game.

HeftySmurf

Im being blamed and it all happened on my weekend off :'(

DeletedUser112341

From a gaming perspective.. (being one of the nobled) I thought that the train was tight.. nicely done etc. they figured out my online time (I don't co-play) which was pretty standard.. always better to send a train if you know someone hasn't responded to a msg and so think they are offline.. why lose troops if you don't have to.. I don't have an issue with any of that.. What I think is naughty.. and this is only my opinion i.e. I wouldn't do it.. (doesn't make it wrong necessarily.. each should judge according to their own morales) is the way that King Boom played the tribe to get them to remove all their support in the first place.. it worked.. it meant that I was fighting pretty much on my own.. so great stuff.. but I like to play where I build trust with certain players.. especially within a tribe.. I do think there is a whole part of this game that is all about spies etc. it adds an interesting dimension.. I personally just haven't encountered the whole fake noble train pull your support scenario :) Fighting clueless and whomever is co-playing may happen if I can rebuild or not.. maybe another world.. who? knows but king boom.. he is deffo going down.. even if it takes me another 20 worlds :) because on a personal level I kinda trusted him and although I wasn't looking to noble a care? member I was happy fighting T.E.K and supporting him & helping him noble etc. I thought we were going to work together.. he even emailed me previously suggesting we join care? but I wanted to see what would happen first.. if he had said.. if not I am going to stab you in the back etc.. I may have reconsidered.. at least focused on more def troops :D:D

HeftySmurf

I have been backstabbed to many times to trust many people anymore.

I think i trust about 5 people on this game properly.

Gorth Kirgar

Oxygenate, have to commend your frankness on the matter.

Well-played trickery is all it was.

Some people just need to let go of the idea that the game is being played within the confounds the game and that the game has evolved to much more than just having to deal with a single enemy where one is wearing blue and one is wearing red.

DeletedUser112341

Wow :) So this is how its done !
dickojoe_zps3287301b.png

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
tactics used on every world when noobs beg to stop attacking :L

Much more frequently on recent worlds, since the average player these days seems to have the mentality of a 12 year old.

Is it effective? Perhaps.

But it's slowly ruining the game.

Player numbers have been going down for years, the last thing we needs is a bunch of wannabe elites abusing newbies and driving them off.

DeletedUser

average player these days seems to have the mentality of a 12 year old.
Player numbers have been going down for years.

I've tried helping players before, but they really do seem to be dumb as stumps, or just go inactive/ unable to put advice to practical use. It's sad.

DeletedUser112341

Also lads.. spying.. clever tactics fine.. but its a thin line.. it could be interpreted as bullying to get an account sit that won't benefit the account holder.

DeletedUser112272

Much more frequently on recent worlds, since the average player these days seems to have the mentality of a 12 year old.

Is it effective? Perhaps.

But it's slowly ruining the game.

Player numbers have been going down for years, the last thing we needs is a bunch of wannabe elites abusing newbies and driving them off.

this wanna be elite will not last long. As soon as they will get real attacks their real life will call them back ;)(just like w20 again where you got destroyed Hefty)

@heftysmurf and no , you are not gonna survive even if you share screenshots of your forums or send your sit to someone.

So have fun!!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've tried helping players before, but they really do seem to be dumb as stumps, or just go inactive/ unable to put advice to practical use. It's sad.

there's definitely a lot of promising players driven off by this kind of bullshit.

I've taught at least a half dozen newbies to play well enough that they managed rank 5 or better on their first or second world.

Experience is ridiculously overrated, newbies can quickly become competitive if they're intelligent and treated with respect as opposed to used as a pawn.

this wanna be elite will not last long. As soon as they will get real attacks their real life will call them back ;)(just like w20 again where you got destroyed Hefty)

I'd rather not be reminded of what he did to the account lodda sunk so much of his time into. I lost any possible respect I ever had for hefty after that mess since the way he treated the wizzydizzy account made it clear how much respect he had for the amount of time lodda had sunk into the account to get it the large lead it had when it was handed to him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112341

ooer.. looks like Care? & Co might be a bit worried? the whole world is astonished at the tactics and is going to gangbang them.. can't fight everyone guys :)
iLölD@ü today at 17:39 Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening ZApex & ZApex2

I am writing you this message today to give you all an option out of this foolish war that your leaders so eagerly jumped into. We at care? offer you this. If you leave ZApex/ZApex2, we in care? give our word that you will be left alone if you weren't already under attack with nobles. There will be a grace period and you will no longer be a part of another persons war. If there are any questions then feel free to mail me (ilold@u) or Clueless.

Regards,
Ilold

Patrick81594

ooer.. looks like Care? & Co might be a bit worried? the whole world is astonished at the tactics and is going to gangbang them.. can't fight everyone guys :)

Its not about fear, its not about cowardess. Its about destroying the enemy. After all it is a war game there are more things to war than just fighting. This is just one way we can go about ending this silly little war and get on with our lives.

Regards,
Ilold(co)