Backstabbers leave me Clueless.

• Thread starter DeletedUser103944
  • Start date

DeletedUser112341

Its not about fear, its not about cowardess. Its about destroying the enemy. After all it is a war game there are more things to war than just fighting. This is just one way we can go about ending this silly little war and get on with our lives.

Regards,
Ilold(co)

that sounds a bit strange.. more thing to war than just fighting? that's what its all about.. and getting on with our lives? more like getting on with the game.. I am loving watching the different tribes coming together uniting against a common enemy.. there are still some out there that believe in honor and trust.. it does seem a bit like a last ditch attempt Ilold.

Patrick81594

Like I said you may believe whatever you want oxygenate...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Like I said you may believe whatever you want oxygenate...

As can you.

Generally tribes send such mails when they're fighting on too many fronts to win legitimately so stoop to fear tactics instead as a last resort.

I do wonder how many tribes are actually going to take such a mail seriously when it is sent by a 2,000 point player.

Last edited:

mattcurr

As can you.

Generally tribes send such mails when they're fighting on too many fronts to win legitimately so stoop to fear tactics instead as a last resort.

I do wonder how many tribes are actually going to take such a mail seriously when it is sent by a 2,000 point player.
Personally I intimidate when, I believe it will work, I provoke when I believe it is to my advantage and I stay quiet when I believe that is to my advantage. I dont think intimidation is a sign of weakness.

HeftySmurf

this wanna be elite will not last long. As soon as they will get real attacks their real life will call them back ;)(just like w20 again where you got destroyed Hefty)

@heftysmurf and no , you are not gonna survive even if you share screenshots of your forums or send your sit to someone.

So have fun!!

Quitting win!

Oh no

Nauz doesnt respect me

what shall i do

:'(

DeletedUser

I have been backstabbed to many times to trust many people anymore.

I think i trust about 5 people on this game properly.

Lucky you lol i can't seem to trust anyone anymore everytime you try to trust someone they just let you down lol.

DeletedUser100420

Trust anyone and you get screwed plain and simple it has been that way for years now and we have all seen it before so this is nothing new really.
This happens every time some nub gets rimmed through tactics/trickery whatever you wish to call it the player logs into the externals and cries about it for a while because they feel hard done by. Times change tactics and politics change even faster.

@Hefty and clueless crew you all nubs :p but was a brilliant trick
@Hefty always center of attention on the externals mate

DeletedUser

Everyone back stabs someone at some point its part of playing any strategy game where only one can win there can be only one so if you tell someone else that you wanna work with them and make them your ally sooner or later you have to turn on them in order to better your own needs whatever gets you further is what you need to do and if that means dropping something weaker then you in order to strengthen yourself then you find the best time to do it and you do it. There can be only one and everyone else is expendable because there is always other options if you play your cards right

DeletedUser

You want honor?

Let me ask you this
Lets say you lead a tribe, okay now there is no possible way to win this game without making allies and naps its just not possible.
You make allies now you tell me how do you win if you and all your allies all never break your alliance?

You have no choice but to turn your back on things at some point because this game forces it and the others around you force it you either do it before its done to you basically.

DeletedUser

if you want to make an alliance, maybe you can define your common goal. until such time that your common goal is achieve then it means your alliance is done. You can suggest another alliance for another goal. Both of you at least understand that there will be time that you might face each of you tribe.. it can be done. for others that do sell their ally is such a low class.

DeletedUser

okay so you want me to make an alliance and tell you hey come this time we are no longer allies

Okay

So lets say your tribe an mine are allies

your tribe goes 2 months without competition and mine is fighting wars that whole time

Your tribe has 2 months of troop prep knowing that your tribe an mine will be fighting soon while mine is busy with another tribe

your tribe gets the upperhand right off the start then not really fair there either

You want honor you honor your agreements you make till they are no longer beneficial to your team because all that matters is that your members honor you because they will do everything they can for you then and will follow you to wherever you go

You cant honestly expect that you will find someone elses team that will not always plan to turn on you

The world I lead my team to win I made 2 allies that whole world and 3 naps one ally didnt go with agreements so I had no choice but to exterminate them and the other ally thought that there other ally was more important and they supported them against us and then when we attacked them they had the nerve to call me a back stabber when it was them that stabbed us in the back first. However I had already planned to back stab them so my team was already ready for it when we found out they turned on us first its just how this game works you have to focus on what gets your team to the end honor and all that other stuff goes out the window because you will rarely find someone with the same morals.

DeletedUser

.. agree.. you will rarely find someone with the same morals... good for you, you were prepared that your ally would backstab you.. They may call it a strategy. still, for me, its a low class strategy. I would still prefer to take competition head on.. i do not think anyone would like to be back stab.. if you backstab someone, sooner or later someone will back stab you. until such time you are now paranoid and get crazy. thinking that everyone is plotting against you... hahaha not good for your heart and mind!!

DeletedUser

Backstabbing is now part of the game.

It happens to most of us.

This is no longer the early years of the game where loyalty is a must.

In today's worlds, loyalty is just a word said but not done.