Bad Leadership Tactics - A K15 Story

DeletedUser

This is my first post in the public forums, so I might as well introduce myself. Im Aliella, I've been playing TW for 4 years (NOT 7 years), under many different alias. Played in World, 11, 21, 26, 50 & now 51. I've been everything from Dukes, Baron, Diplomat, Recruiter, and Founder of a top 10 tribe. I've seen it all.

Now, to what I wanted to talk about ;)

In every single world I've ever joined there has always been some dufus who runs his/her tribe in the worst possible way imaginable.... Anyone who's played the game long enough knows family tribes never work, Mass-Alliances always fall, and giving out too much power (dukes/barons) does more bad then good. This is common sense I would assume? Right?

Not common sense for everyone :)

Im in K15, theres a tribe whos dominating the K by mass-recruiting, and mass-merging with tribes on the notion that if they dont join they will be destroyed. The good old " Join or Die" technique. So like a good leader, I messaged this noble tribes diplomat and asked about there intentions:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliella on 22.09. at 19:00
Hi,

Im Aliella, founder of [ally]GOO[/ally]. I've noticed in the last few days that you've merged with alot of tribes.

I've been told by [player]rayli123456789 [/player] that we merge, or suffer the consequences. Basically, I want to speak to the actual leaders, and find out exactly whats going on.

I refused his offer on the belief that families ALWAYS fail, its TW basics, but Im willing to listen to options.

Let me know,
[player]Aliella[/player]

Entregandoelmarron on 22.09. at 19:25
mingator is ruler of both have a great offer when you talk to him and a gift of a dead enemy

Aliella on 22.09. at 19:27
I dont speak in riddles, what does that mean?

This message has been forwarded by Aliella.

mingator on 22.09. at 19:47
everyone wants to join me so they dont get steamrolled tattoed and hung and driven into the ground ok can u kill an enemy of mine berbir or =bos= is the real question because if you cant why would i want you .. your worth more dead than alive then ... ask me when you have a dead enemy of mine with a report goodby

Aliella today at 10:14
First thing... you might want to read before you respond. You know how to do that right.

Here is my offer, I will never join a sinking tribe like yours. Why? I'll tell you. Your recruitment policy is to scare people into joining them? They are not loyal to you. Your players will flee at the first sign of trouble, they'll turn on you, your tribe will rot from the inside, your dukes and barons will rip your tribe into pieces and form tribes of there own, because they dont care about you or your tribe.
Oh... and how many dukes/barons do you have? And you trust them all? There loyal to you? No spies? Are you sure about that? Hmm... I would think twice about that.

My advice... be careful how you talk to people, it could get you in trouble.

And its spelled Goodbye.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for all you TW veterans, answer me this:

1. Does fear based recruiting create a lasting tribe?
2. Does forcing tribes to merge create a lasting tribe?
3. Have you ever referred to you enemy as "dead enemy"?
4. Do you know how to spell Goodbye?
5. How long do you give them?

Bonus: What does "steamrolled tattoed and hung and driven into the ground" mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol ;) If you knew my age it would make sense... but dont hold your breath cause im not telling ;)

DeletedUser

If you knew the age of TW, it would not. But don't hold your breat because I'm not telling.

DeletedUser

umm... 2003... Do you want the excel spreadsheet with my log in times? You had me doubting for a second... daddy... answer the questions already... geesh :p

Muldie325

World 11 certainly didn't exist in 2003, but tribalwars did.

DeletedUser

No, she's right. I've been playing for 15 years. Actually started on W103, but I found a time machine and went 88 mph on it to go back in time.

BTW, everyone in the future types like me.

DeletedUser

I joined 11 in 07, Im positive TW was around before that. I remember playing it ... badly... but playing. I started playing browsers in 1999. Started with Thardferr, moved on to Utopia in 2001, played that awhile, then I moved to Tribal wars. I am getting old, but Im positive I joined around 03-04. Im gonna see if I can find my old docs... I have a tendancy to save alot of crap ;)

Muldie325

Nice to know the player quality is going to continue to fall in the future.

If you originally played on die-staemme.de then it is possible. Otherwise no.

DeletedUser

If you originally played on die-staemme.de then it is possible. Otherwise no.

Umm... no. I'll take your word for it, It will take me too long to look, and I really dont care ... must have got the BB games mixed up. Thanks for watching out for me Daddy :p I stand corrected.

DeletedUser

I got a response! Ya!!!!

mingator today at 12:00
hello mr Goo i see you use a pen to fight with and words .. First let me tell you i have no pen and am writing to you using the bloog on the tip of my sword that i got killing enemys in continent so ill add GOO tribe to our list of enemys so me and u can talk more often .. learn how to defend and please get the woman and children out of villages asap Your dear friend MING the MERCILESS will be coming to a goo town soon

Can someone translate this? I really have no clue what the heck he is saying????

DeletedUser

Urgh, not this guy again. Mingator used to send mails like this to me before he restarted he's certainly not a pleasant person to talk with. You're better off blocking him.

DeletedUser

Its not a surprise Im not the only one to get cryptic messages from him... I'll be honest Im having way too much fun to block him. :)

Zigian I need you interpretor skills again ;) lol

mingator today at 13:07
not to woory you will have fun today goodby

DeletedUser

This is my first post in the public forums, so I might as well introduce myself. Im Aliella, I've been playing TW for 4 years (NOT 7 years), under many different alias. Played in World, 11, 21, 26, 50 & now 51.

I simply find this Silly to play that much of Worlds + be Diplomat of a Tribe and has NO POST in Externalz .

DeletedUser

You're right Hawk-eye... i would think my lack of external forum posting would probably be due to the fact that the externals tend to stray way off topic, and probably because I would rather my diplomatic talks be kept private ;) We all have reasons, and tactics we use to establish reputations. I've never been the one to publicly speak up... but I have to admit, I kinda like it... at least for now lol

Had to add this... its a good one ;)

Entregandoelmarron today at 14:27
your annoying and dieing so goodby

One more ;)

rayli123456789 today at 12:33
i suggest u shut up before things get out of hand for u... I dont think u realize he came from nothing and took out the best tribe in the K, by far!!! now they are all begging for invites while we farm them, do u want to be next?

DeletedUser85000

Yeah, these guys are kind of annoying for me too.

[spoil]Attacker: Entregandoelmarron
Origin: The west headquarter s (548|183) K15

Quantity: 0 0 0 5 134 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 134 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker: Entregandoelmarron

Quantity: 0 0 0 5 300 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 300 0 0 0 1 0

Quantity: 0 0 100 5 0 0 0 20 0 0
Losses: 0 0 100 5 0 0 0 20 0 0

Attacker: tedus
Origin: Tedus 01 (533|160) K15

Quantity: 0 0 0 20 289 0 60 50 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 289 0 60 50 1 0

Quantity: 0 0 354 5 50 0 0 26 0 0
Losses: 0 0 354 0 50 0 0 26 0 0

Attacker: KATAYIN KITA
Origin: CONG. MANNY PACQUIAO (542|187) K15

Quantity: 0 0 0 5 1262 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 5 1262 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: metro301
Destination: Fire your realtor (548|195) K15

Quantity: 507 888 7 0 4 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 507 888 7 0 4 0 0 1 0 0

Defender: Entregandoelmarron
Destination: The west headquarter s (548|183) K15

Quantity: 1302 453 0 99 3 0 0 2 1 0
Losses: 1302 453 0 99 3 0 0 2 1 0

Defender: Herxo
Destination: 001 (539|180) K15

Quantity: 300 300 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 300 300 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0[/spoil]

And another:

[spoil]Defender: KATAYIN KITA
Destination: CONG. MANNY PACQUIAO (542|187) K15

Quantity: 1457 1574 3247 110 108 2 108 106 0 0
Losses: 1457 1574 3247 110 108 2 108 106 0 0[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars Stats: World 1: Conquer statsYear Week Conquers per second Conquers per minute Conquers per hour Conquers per day
2006 25 0.000 0.002 0.095 2.286

DeletedUser85000

Tribal Wars Stats: World 1: Conquer statsYear Week Conquers per second Conquers per minute Conquers per hour Conquers per day
2006 25 0.000 0.002 0.095 2.286

If you're referring to the age of TribalWars, .de W3 for example started 01.11.04.

I'm not sure their leader is too bright either. He sits around 5 of the accounts in there permanently, this being one of those sits.

Entregandoelmarron today at 17:12
hang your hat on that .. that was a battle ok battle ok this is tribal warssssss ok who wins the war wins ok noob .. by by try farmville your good at farming

Me today at 17:16
You say I'm good at farming like its a bad thing? How do you think grew so much faster and stronger than anyone in your tribe?

Entregandoelmarron today at 17:18
your the best farmer i have ever seen ok happy now restart and get a good start in the northeast because again this is tribal wars TRIBAL ok my two tribes against you .. see the picture now ..

Me today at 17:19
And I'm winning. Your tribes must be bad. Then again, they do have you as a leader so it's understandable.

Entregandoelmarron today at 17:22
hey quick question hwo much longer do u think [coord](514|169)[/coord]is going to be sending you support ..

Entregandoelmarron today at 17:22
see she can either defend your fort hmm or hers with the 1300 swords

Entregandoelmarron today at 17:23
tough

Me today at 17:25
You can't send support outside your own tribe

DeletedUser

You're right Hawk-eye... i would think my lack of external forum posting would probably be due to the fact that the externals tend to stray way off topic, and probably because I would rather my diplomatic talks be kept private ;) We all have reasons, and tactics we use to establish reputations. I've never been the one to publicly speak up... but I have to admit, I kinda like it... at least for now lol

Had to add this... its a good one ;)

One more ;)

External Apprentice is a part of every duke/Diplomat DUTIES and dramatically effect Tribe in-Game Diplomacy. If you couldn't/didn't had any external activity in "7"(lol) years of playing . you are an epic fail.

Innogames itself created on "June 2003" so you are either one of the Creators of this game or a liar , And Actually Past experiences even if you have 40Years of it , is only a small part of Tribalwars . Tribalwars is more a game of mind and Diplomacy than a game of skill and experience .