BANG!? vs AD Inf & PnX

DeletedUser

Ad Inf seems to be next on the list. Just look at all of the front shared with them! Tari only has about a continent of front with Bang!?

DeletedUser

Ad Inf seems to be next on the list. Just look at all of the front shared with them! Tari only has about a continent of front with Bang!?

Exactly, so should Ad inf have sat around waiting for it to happen or were they right to go on the offensive? In my opinion, they did the right thing.

DeletedUser59210

Yes, the information I get is second hand but from a VERY reliable source and it's now common knowledge that the nap request from Bang!? to Ad inf came just hours before our attacks began and DAYS AFTER we'd sent support to ~pnx~ so your information may have been lost in translation somewhere along the line. As for me 'jumping ship to save myself', how could that possibly be true when I'm STILL sending attacks to Bang!? members without the security of a tribe to support me? If you think carefully about what you're saying, me leaving Ad inf makes me MORE vulnerable, not safer.

Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me - why would your tribe leaders be engaging in NAP discussions while they were already sending support and planning attacks on us. I'm afraid it makes Kerbogha's statements look even more factual.

Kerbogha said:

What was the master plan? Get a NAP with BANG!?, support Pnx and attack 1/4 sized rim tribes like IRA?

DeletedUser

Well, we've gained a stronger dominance in K4 since the war started. That's always good, right?

DeletedUser

Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me - why would your tribe leaders be engaging in NAP discussions while they were already sending support and planning attacks on us. I'm afraid it makes Kerbogha's statements look even more factual.

Kerbogha said:

What was the master plan? Get a NAP with BANG!?, support Pnx and attack 1/4 sized rim tribes like IRA?

I think I already answered that in a previous post but the fact is, we WEREN'T in discussions involving a nap when we sent support to ~pnx~. The support was sent when it was made clear to us that there was to be no nap - then Bang!? members ( I believe there were three separate Bang!? members involved) approached Ad inf just hours before we launched attacks asking for a nap which Ad inf rejected.

DeletedUser

I think I already answered that in a previous post but the fact is, we WEREN'T in discussions involving a nap when we sent support to ~pnx~. The support was sent when it was made clear to us that there was to be no nap - then Bang!? members ( I believe there were three separate Bang!? members involved) approached Ad inf just hours before we launched attacks asking for a nap which Ad inf rejected.

I saw this because I wasn't logged in, and couldn't help seeing what you were up to. If you read the mail I forwarded to you, you could see it was 2-3 full days before the war, not hours.

DeletedUser59210

I'm sorry but until a matter is diplomatically stated (as in "we will no longer have any discussions regarding a NAP") or your diplomatic status is changed (ie ally/NAP/war) then the discussions are not ended. The only conclusion that can be drawn from your actions were that you were stalling while maintaining the illusion of neutrality.

DeletedUser

There's been a change these last 24 hours! (remember, 24hrs ago score was 4-7 to Ad Inf/Ad A)

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 15
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,461
Side 2: 137,876
Difference: 19,585

image.php

As for PnX things are pretty even these last 48 hrs, unlike at first when PnX were winning...

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PnX~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 14
Difference: 1

image.php

Are you sure you dont want to beg for peace, Ads? After all, you are not benefitting PnX much...

DeletedUser

opps sorry koentjuu :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goddammit nooobs, please stop with posting each hour a stats -.-
I am also saying this towards bang!? members!
Post them each 3 days or something like that

DeletedUser

Yeh let's keep OT :icon_razz:

Saish I made a small jibe at you in jest without knowing who you were or what tribe you were affiliated to and apologise if I offended you as that was never my intention. There were some personal insults thrown at me from others to which I responded in kind and in hindsight, perhaps I should never have risen to the bait and concentrated on doing my talking on the battlefield. Once my villages are taken, I'll simply be here as an observer and concentrate on what's happening further afield in my main area. (Admin: OT I know but felt I should make this apology public. )
You do realize you're using the same abbreviation (OT) for both On-Topic and Off-Topic here... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There been a lot of talk on a couple of topics here:

a) Ad Inf declaring, and the like. Let's all face it, and I think BANG!? knows it too, Ad Inf made the right decision from a strategic perspective. Their relationship with BANG!? was weak, meaning medium term BANG!? would have headed in their direction. Their best option was to take the initiative and wage war. Time will tell if it they have the military capacity to back it up (I think they will be slaughtered). A weak NAP with a large tribe is useless. You need a strong relationship to be safe IMO;

b) Other topic has been the place of my tribe in this war. BANG?! is at war with PnX, purely for game enjoyment and I consider BANG!? a big brother, albeit one that bashes me up a bit. Our council is considering our stance with Ad Inf, however doubt we have the resources to face two fronts at once. However, I am indifferent as to whether you include me in the stats or not. So far I have weathered the attacks nicely.

EE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your "council" :icon_razz:

But I agree with the strategic perspective thing.. Of course it was a good decision from them, although an even better would have been to join the BANG! - ORC war which was waging before the merge..

I'm just glad Ad Inf declared... Now I got something to do as well since most PnX guys are too far from me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

There been a lot of talk on a couple of topics here:

b) Other topic has been the place of my tribe in this war. BANG?! is at war with PnX, purely for game enjoyment and I consider BANG!? a big brother, albeit one that bashes me up a bit. Our council is considering our stance with Ad Inf, however doubt we have the resources to face two fronts at once. However, I am indifferent as to whether you include me in the stats or not. So far I have weathered the attacks nicely.

EE

Your tribe looks to be doing just fine so far ;)

DeletedUser29719

Wherever you're getting your information from, it isn't quite accurate. Support was sent to ~pnx~ before the latest nap request (which was from Bang!? to Ad inf). There were also certain conditions to be imposed (in at least one of the conversations) which would have involved certain Ad inf members leaving others behind.

Wherever I am getting my information? :lol:

Maybe from your ex-diplomat huh?

Do you even know the date that Ad Inf approached me? But I know the date when Ad Inf leadership sent a circular telling everyone to be ready to aid "pnx" if they get attacked by BANG!?.

So while knowing that Ad Inf would be supporting pnx, why should we agreed to give protection? Rather than Ad Inf attacking smaller tribes and eating those, we preferred Ad Inf attacking us and we eat Ad Inf.

DeletedUser

jimmy, why did you leave Ad Inf? You talk as if you are very loyal to them but you leave the tribe 24 hrs after the war starts...

DeletedUser

Wherever I am getting my information? :lol:

Maybe from your ex-diplomat huh?

Do you even know the date that Ad Inf approached me? But I know the date when Ad Inf leadership sent a circular telling everyone to be ready to aid "pnx" if they get attacked by BANG!?.

So while knowing that Ad Inf would be supporting pnx, why should we agreed to give protection? Rather than Ad Inf attacking smaller tribes and eating those, we preferred Ad Inf attacking us and we eat Ad Inf.

With all due respect, once again you're wrong. No Ad inf member has EVER been instructed to support ~pnx~. Sure, there were some who chose to off their own backs but they were never at any time instructed to do so. I know that for a fact because I was one who chose to do so ;)

DeletedUser

jimmy, why did you leave Ad Inf? You talk as if you are very loyal to them but you leave the tribe 24 hrs after the war starts...

I left Ad inf because of a conflict of interest. No hard feelings with them even though they've already begun nobling me out. I'm sure they'll put my k11 villages to good use but they'll have to suffer a couple of bloody noses along the way. I've had offers to join other tribes but I won't be joining anyone else and made to look like a refugee. I'll still be fighting Bang!? on my own till I die out.

DeletedUser29719

I left Ad inf because of a conflict of interest. No hard feelings with them even though they've already begun nobling me out. I'm sure they'll put my k11 villages to good use but they'll have to suffer a couple of bloody noses along the way. I've had offers to join other tribes but I won't be joining anyone else and made to look like a refugee. I'll still be fighting Bang!? on my own till I die out.

You got offers to join other tribes? Its funny.

Someone in Ad Inf leadership on 27.05. at 15:55

Of course we are not moving to start any war, but if [ally]BANG!?[/ally] attacks our tribe or [ally]~PnX~[/ally], we will counterback.

P.S. This is circular mail... No reply needed. But feel free to ask me any questions about this...

If you still claim otherwise I wont bother replying.