barcode vs badass?

DeletedUser

You wont see that day lol

He will get "bored" the day he will lose the first villas ;p

He'll get bored real soon, because we'll be coming for him shortly. He thinks he can hide in Varyag, but they won't protect such a worthless player that has no loyalty or team mentality.

DeletedUser18879

So, basically what we have here is a bunch of dogs who are barking for a long period now about how they "will come after me shortly".

Shortly as in...few years or?

I don't have that much time on my hands, the world will end by the time you "come for me".

Do you want me to mock you a bit more here in order to encourage this crusade of forum warriors? :lol:

uldza

"What is the first sign of trouble? We were winning easily as the stats say it was 90-30 in the war."-Uldza

''I would understand you changing sides if we would be losing the war or being close. We were winning Badass by far.''-Uldza

"We have been defeated? By who? Not by Badass. We were 90-30 up in stats before players left. And Barcode is still standing here now isn't it? And even then who would be responsible for defeating Barcode? Baddas? No! Barcode's members themselves."-Uldza

"If Barcode is a bad tribe and barely qualifies to be a tribe then Badass are even worse as we were winning them even when they were confident in taking us out."-Uldza

"We were winning and we haven't lost."-Uldza

"Barcode was owning Badass, not the other way around."-Uldza

"You were losing this war even when we had poor leadership and poor OPs and that shows a lot about you."-Uldza

Sure looks like you think you won the war.

And for "ex barcode members winning the war" is probably the sorriest excuse I have ever seen for someone losing your war. Your telling me every time a war happens and players leave and join the opposing tribe, its those players that left that won the war? No..

Once again, obviously your tribe wasn't good if people weren't participating in the war and people left your tribe. I've been in wars and sent nukes+trains from 2 days away and still capped villages. Your entire tribe had big accounts, I believe your smallest members was almost bigger than Badass/Knock's biggest player, thats a huge advantage. If you all simply participated in the war and worked together like Badass did, then you probably would have easily won that war.

And yes, I have read all the posts. Please go back and read all of your posts and how much you have contradicted yourself. Your making yourself look stupid. I guess you really loved barcode and are very upset they lost. Aww. Grow up and move on. You got defeated by a tribe when you were 4 times their size. Thats sad, just really sad. No wonder your so upset.

But seriously, go re read all of your posts and count how many times you have contradicted yourself. I counted 22 which is quite funny.

Were winning =/= won. Can you understand that simple english? I never said that we won the war. I said we were winning which was true and you can't deny that. You don't realize something do you? The reason I said ex-Barcode players won is because 1) they basically have all of the Knock's conquers against Barcode after they left and 2) they have huge room to grow whilst not being in danger and Knock are still boxed in as they recruited all of the frontline accounts.

Once again read the posts. I said SOME people didn't participate in the war and even then we were winning by quite a huge margin. It would have been won easily either way, it would just take a little longer.

Doesn't seem like you've read them all as you keep posting complete nonsense. The reason I am posting here is, as I told, because I don't like people bashing a tribe when they nothing about it and are wrong, such as yourself. And recruiting =/= defeating. Knock recruited members not defeated the tribe. And you can point out where I contradicted myself as I'm sure you wont find that many times if any.

arabela

He'll get bored real soon, because we'll be coming for him shortly. He thinks he can hide in Varyag, but they won't protect such a worthless player that has no loyalty or team mentality.

Let me clarify some things here. I am a bit annoyed when i see so much propaganda against some players.

Varyag is not a place to hide from anybody. Is a place where we are a team, and i think we have the strongest team in this world. Yes, we recruited players we liked and we will do despite all this external propaganda against them.

We heard tons of bad things about them before sent them invites but this didn't influenced our opinion. We weren't afraid to give them a chance. Why? Because our tribe always made efforts to work together, suport eachother and they can adapt easily. Don't tell me players can't change. They can change as long as the team they joined offers to them what they are looking for. I was also accused many times of different things. Some i recognized and I changed myself. Some are simply...not true. So, we won't be influenced by public forum or others opinions on players.

I can give multiple examples of players that got flamed in public for how they played in their original teams. I won't dig into details, cause i am too lazy. All I can say is that things said here are far from the truth.

DeletedUser

Were winning =/= won. Can you understand that simple english? I never said that we won the war. I said we were winning which was true and you can't deny that. You don't realize something do you? The reason I said ex-Barcode players won is because 1) they basically have all of the Knock's conquers against Barcode after they left and 2) they have huge room to grow whilst not being in danger and Knock are still boxed in as they recruited all of the frontline accounts.

Once again read the posts. I said SOME people didn't participate in the war and even then we were winning by quite a huge margin. It would have been won easily either way, it would just take a little longer.

Doesn't seem like you've read them all as you keep posting complete nonsense. The reason I am posting here is, as I told, because I don't like people bashing a tribe when they nothing about it and are wrong, such as yourself. And recruiting =/= defeating. Knock recruited members not defeated the tribe. And you can point out where I contradicted myself as I'm sure you wont find that many times if any.

they all border varyag who we have no diplomacy with, I agree varyag aren't great but I wouldn't go as far as to say thats no danger? We recruited members AND defeated your tribe, you're delusional

arabela

because they have 3 mil points and your greedy little hands couldn't resist :p

3 mil points are also a sign of his activity level :icon_redface:

we recruited smaller players, too, along with him. Why do you have a problem with his points? You can't have this, isn't it? Tell us about your frustrations, pls...

DeletedUser

we recruited smaller players, too, along with him. Why do you have a problem with his points? You can't have this, isn't it? Tell us about your frustrations, pls...

its a sign of selfishness on a no farming packet world, hes obviously not hit anyone who can defend in the slightest

DeletedUser

All I'm gunna say is that when/if Varyag stop benefiting him or he gets a better offer from another tribe in the future Krovikan will leave you guys and have no problems in attacking you.
You say people can change.. I don't agree with that and as my friend likes to say 'you can't polish a turd'

But who knows if you guys stay up in rank 1 and have an easy ride then he will stay with you as it's benefiting him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no long way of jealous, done the win the world thing, once is enough

DeletedUser

Let me clarify some things here. I am a bit annoyed when i see so much propaganda against some players.

Varyag is not a place to hide from anybody. Is a place where we are a team, and i think we have the strongest team in this world. Yes, we recruited players we liked and we will do despite all this external propaganda against them.

We heard tons of bad things about them before sent them invites but this didn't influenced our opinion. We weren't afraid to give them a chance. Why? Because our tribe always made efforts to work together, suport eachother and they can adapt easily. Don't tell me players can't change. They can change as long as the team they joined offers to them what they are looking for. I was also accused many times of different things. Some i recognized and I changed myself. Some are simply...not true. So, we won't be influenced by public forum or others opinions on players.

I can give multiple examples of players that got flamed in public for how they played in their original teams. I won't dig into details, cause i am too lazy. All I can say is that things said here are far from the truth.

while i have absolutely no issues with varyag's recruitment policies , or the way you guys run the show ... but this is no pnp against Mist .

it 's HIS attitude that makes people come after him and he cant hide from it

So, basically what we have here is a bunch of dogs who are barking for a long period now about how they "will come after me shortly".

I have asked him to write a single post where he can go without using such derogatory remarks against fellow players , but as such a FAIL he is he cant do a simple thing .

so yeah let him enjoy the in game success that he has had till now ( whatever ways ) but i am sure he will not end this world . as their are many out their who hate such a attitude of his .

DeletedUser106142

As a friend of Krov. You will find that taking him off this world will not be so easy. Externals are a place where a voice can be heard but no damage is dealt. Bashing a player for the way he plays is not only unharmful but plain boring. Make his harassment more enjoyable. Taunt him for his biceps or twist his egotistical nipples. Dont just babble on and on with the same repetition. Some of us like a show, not this sense of entertainment.

DeletedUser

As a friend of Krov. You will find that taking him off this world will not be so easy. Externals are a place where a voice can be heard but no damage is dealt. Bashing a player for the way he plays is not only unharmful but plain boring. Make his harassment more enjoyable. Taunt him for his biceps or twist his egotistical nipples. Dont just babble on and on with the same repetition. Some of us like a show, not this sense of entertainment.

Obviously we won't he's in the rank 1 tribe and is rank 1. As a neutral I think Krov should try to be more humble and less condescending on the externals. But I'm guessing he will reply to this calling me a worm/scrub/noob and then say something asking what my IGN is.
I don't know the guy but he acts like a prick on the externals so I treat him like he is a prick.

DeletedUser106142

Well think about it. His ego has kicked in for the world. Bashers have awoken to demoralize him. In the same sense as in any animal kimgdom when the alpha male arises. The secondary male with always challenge him. As long as he gets bashed he will defend himself. Everyone should expect such easy comings.

let a month pass. Bashers will die down and silent will sweep so long bashers know their place.

DeletedUser

never said its gonna be easy :) but its worth giving a shot !!!

DeletedUser106142

never said its gonna be easy :) but its worth giving a shot !!!

Yes, worth giving a shot. The world gets boring sometimes and needs some excitement. Usually brewed from hunting down the top guy.
Rarely successful but indeed worth a shot.

DeletedUser

no long way of jealous, done the win the world thing, once is enough

There's winning the world by logging in once every two days, sending some support/attacks out just to show mild activity, and there's winning the world by making a mark. So far, KM is making his. Where is yours?

DeletedUser

Yes, worth giving a shot. The world gets boring sometimes and needs some excitement. Usually brewed from hunting down the top guy.
Rarely successful but indeed worth a shot.

yup its tribal wars after all !!! has to be some damn reason for kicking ass or getting kicked ;)

the fact still remains that KM guy is a overconfident noob