barcode vs badass?

DeletedUser

Sooooo much flaming about KM.

Wake me up when someone takes him down. Dude is number 1 in the world atm. Hard to really argue with that. Going to be a real pain in the ass for whichever tribe, unless Varyag gets that 60% before that happens.

DeletedUser

Its always funny when people start flaming FEAR. It seems Jealousy brings out the worst in people :D
Just thought Id clear a few things up, as well as point out some flaws in what you kiddies have been saying.

@Zurtle, stop talking about things you know nothing about. You keep saying, oh he does nothing for the tribe etc. I know for a fact that a substaintial amount of support was sent from FEAR's account to barcode frontline players as the war broke out. But being a backline account rather limits what one can do. Especially when there was no real need for the backliners to do much considering Barcode were winning anyway. Even with, as you say, only half the tribe participating.

Tribe name: Krovikan Mist
Tag: Sucks

:icon_surprised:

coming from one more ex tribe mate of Mr Mist ....
Stories? Funny how the co players on that account miraculously dissapeared as KM started attacking. And of course they came up with some RL reasons for doing so :D He is being sat atm and from all accounts they are making a pretty poor job of doing so.

and u were born with 333 villas :icon_eek: ........ and what clue are we talking about here ? lol the Big guy thinks he knows everything ?
Not exactly sure what point you are trying to make here? No he wasn't born with 330 villas. He nobled them, that tends to be what happens in this game. You noble villas.
It seems to me that thats the clue he was talking about, how you seem to fail to grasp that you have to noble villas to win.

i give you a clue , these are some of the tribes YOU have been a part of

STORY / CM / ME / BARCODE every tribe is dead today even when Mighty you were a part of it , tells a lot about who is a NOOB .. you arent that skillful as you might be thinking .
Not sure how that makes him a noob either.

you wont see it coming because you are so full of yourself .... all you can see is YOU !!!
Well when you have had two rank 1 accounts that have had a lead of almost 1 million points over rank two. Id say your intitled to strut your stuff. But seriously, you cant come up with anything better than that?

You guys seriously need to move on, I know envy is a powerful thing but surley you guys have better things to do? Like I dont know, mabye get yourself into a position to be a threat? But alas, we all know that that stage, for the majority of you little flamers, is a long way off. :D

DeletedUser

@Zurtle, stop talking about things you know nothing about. You keep saying, oh he does nothing for the tribe etc. I know for a fact that a substaintial amount of support was sent from FEAR's account to barcode frontline players as the war broke out. But being a backline account rather limits what one can do. Especially when there was no real need for the backliners to do much considering Barcode were winning anyway. Even with, as you say, only half the tribe participating.

As the D coordinator in barcode at the time, i assure ye that fact 'bout KM supportin be entirely incorrect!

When we were lettin our cannons loose at Badass, KM had 2 Ds sent out as support, then when inbred's threat became true, nothin was sent from KM regardless o' countless requests up 'till a couple days 'fore barcode disbanded! Naturally KM's excuse fer not supportin fell under these excuses: "I don't trust stories who might attack me" (his crewmate at the time), "Those frontliners are all noobs, why should I support them?!", "I'm 70 hours away with spears!"

KM pretty good account with expansion, wish'm the best in varyag n' hope't brings the team player in'm!

DeletedUser18879

I sent 60 D villages to Barcode frontlines, including your own account.

I refused to support frontline account which didn't know how to snipe or tag incomings, rest got their fair share.

Example:

[10/5/2013 9:24:49 PM] FEAR/Krovikan Mist: United kingd0m

|0|8|7| Clown? (462|419) K44 - 2 full D sent
|0|9|9| Clown? (469|405) K44 - 2 full D sent
|1|1|2| Clown? (469|404) K44 - 1 full D but it's 7k/7k/7k
|0|4|5| Clown? (419|442) K44 - 2 full D sent
|0|8|4| Clown? (465|414) K44 - 2 full D sent

Angel of Wrath

0155 K34 Angel (431|360) K34 - 1 full D sent
0156 K34 Angel (436|344) K34 - 1 full D sent
0027 K34 Angel (441|327) K34 - 1 full D sent
0026 K34 Angel (443|326) K34 - 1 full D sent
0056 K34 Angel (434|358) K34 - 1 full D sent

Sharky the Rum

Shark Storm (473|394) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (474|391) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (475|391) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (478|394) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (477|393) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (473|390) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (474|389) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (472|389) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (473|388) K34 - 1 full D sent
Shark Storm (474|387) K34 - 1 full D sent
SharklysmiC (480|398) K34 - 1 full D sent
SharklysmiC (481|397) K34 - 1 full D sent
SharklysmiC (480|403) K44 - 1 full D sent

[10/5/2013 11:26:10 PM] Rum: (y) cheers matey!

[10/5/2013 11:51:52 PM] FEAR/Krovikan Mist: i can send 30 more

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you're a bit confused no1 is saying hes a bad player, just a selfish player

yer just blabberin from an outsiders point o' view, who're ye ta call anyone selfish when ye've not played with'em, or been under the same jolly roger? KM's gave ta barcode quite a bit from sits, tips, and even as contrary ta what otharrrs believe support n' nukes. While he may have sent only a handful ta the badass/knock fronts, it were mainly due ta lack o' need fer'm ta do so, the sheer difference in numbers be'ween the two crews covered that front pretty well.

I'm calling him bad. He's active, woo flipping hoo! He hasn't shown anything in game to warrant being called anything but bad and active.

again, yer not even geographically close to him, on what basis ye claim he's shown nothin in game?

He doesn't support his tribes in any way, he attacks former tribe mates as soon as he leaves (showing that he has held back his nobles and nukes to strike at his closest food instead of contributing to tribal efforts)

Death of a hero (Silver - Level 3) - over 20k dead support
Reliable Commander (Bronze - Level 2) - over 100 battles fer his support

I attack former tribemates as soon as i leave as well, provided they be useless/inactives. Yet he's nevarrr lifted a finger on a true bucko!

He has 0 loyalty to anyone but himself.

havin sailed with'm i can count a few otharrrs than himself

That makes him a BAD player.

if'n BAD stands fer: Bucko ARRR Drink up! then sure, KM's quite BAD!

It also makes him a weak player. You think that I am all bark, and all forums. First off, we'll be hitting him soon,

nah, barks be fer canines, would be insultin ta them majestic beings ta compare this nonesense ta'em barkin

regardless of the tribe he is in, secondly I can get pretty much any account on this world that I want to continue to decimate his account at any time and place of my choosing. The ride is about to get real rough for the selfish newb.

someone o' yer quality will certainly need ta try on multiple accounts

comments in blue

Capn Sharky
mb2.gif

DeletedUser

capn sharky, your ship is sinking and the real sharks down there don't like imposters :lol:

DeletedUser

As the D coordinator in barcode at the time, i assure ye that fact 'bout KM supportin be entirely incorrect!

When we were lettin our cannons loose at Badass, KM had 2 Ds sent out as support, then when inbred's threat became true, nothin was sent from KM regardless o' countless requests up 'till a couple days 'fore barcode disbanded! Naturally KM's excuse fer not supportin fell under these excuses: "I don't trust stories who might attack me" (his crewmate at the time), "Those frontliners are all noobs, why should I support them?!", "I'm 70 hours away with spears!"

KM pretty good account with expansion, wish'm the best in varyag n' hope't brings the team player in'm!

yer just blabberin from an outsiders point o' view, who're ye ta call anyone selfish when ye've not played with'em, or been under the same jolly roger? KM's gave ta barcode quite a bit from sits, tips, and even as contrary ta what otharrrs believe support n' nukes. While he may have sent only a handful ta the badass/knock fronts, it were mainly due ta lack o' need fer'm ta do so, the sheer difference in numbers be'ween the two crews covered that front pretty well.

woops that was a quick change of mind :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

woops that was a quick change of mind :icon_rolleyes:

no change in mind at all, first post responds ta the quote regardin KM sendin support ta the badass fronts, which as far i know was nay much due ta good reasons, 2nd post shows me did nay intend ta be bashin me ol' bucko in the 1st post.

simple yet yer addiction ta KM flames seems ta have damaged some thought cells

capn sharky, your ship is sinking and the real sharks down there don't like imposters :lol:

imposters? dunno were ye caught that off!

don worry 'bout me ship, it sailin steady n' strong

AF1pirates001HL.gif

DeletedUser

then when inbred's threat became true, nothin was sent from KM regardless o' countless requests

While he may have sent only a handful ta the badass/knock fronts, it were mainly due ta lack o' need fer'm ta do so,

no captain , i guess your RUM aint doing good fr yer ;)

first you say there were countless requests , then you say there was no need to send the support ...

well if their wasnt any need to send the support then why countless requests ?

DeletedUser18879

first you say there were countless requests , then you say there was no need to send the support ...

I sent more D villages than you and other trolls have combined in total on w69. Or ever controlled, most likely. :lol:

DeletedUser

I sent more D villages than you and other trolls have combined in total on w69. Or ever controlled, most likely. :lol:

WOW , congratz !!! what an achievement .... you SIR have got all my respect .

because that was a good attempt in posting without using a word like dogs/worms for some one

DeletedUser

barcode had 2 war fronts, learn ta differentiate which i be talkin 'bout!

DeletedUser

barcode had 2 war fronts, learn ta differentiate which i be talkin 'bout!

on the 2 war fronts , HE decided not to send support on one as it was a small front and HE thought the guys would be able to defend (but that was the knock/badass front ?? ) that eventually played a major role in the barcode downfall ??

the other front that was the inbred front where you asked him countless times for sending the support well as per you the support was sent may be just a couple of days prior to barcode disbanding ?? BUT NOT when you asked for it , only when HE decided it was time for him to send .

what are you guys trying to show him in a good picture trying to achieve here ??

the fight from DAY 1 has only been about the fact that its him who decides when to support the tribe and that does sound selfish to me.

DeletedUser

on the 2 war fronts , HE decided not to send support on one as it was a small front and HE thought the guys would be able to defend (but that was the knock/badass front ?? ) that eventually played a major role in the barcode downfall ??

sure he can decide whether or not ta support badass front, we put up a list n' whoever wished ta contribute would do so, we've not stacked against ye folks by assigning support targets! And no, badass war had absolutely no effect to the downfall o' barcode, that be just ye tryin ta inflate yer egos! What really caused barcode ta fall apart be when shit went down on inbred front! n' everyone seen the lil to non cooperation in D from a big chunk o' our members!

the other front that was the inbred front where you asked him countless times for sending the support well as per you the support was sent may be just a couple of days prior to barcode disbanding ?? BUT NOT when you asked for it , only when HE decided it was time for him to send .

I may have misworded earlier, i did nay intend ta make't sound like KM was personally asked ta send support countless times, but rather barcode as a whole; we tried gettin some pre-stacks by havin volunteer support sent out, but barely anyone volunteered, then we resolved ta assignin support targets, which KM willingly followed through. When targets got assigned was just 'bout barcode's end.

what are you guys trying to show him in a good picture trying to achieve here ??

that be somin yer simple mind would not understand, we ain't tryin ta "achieve" anythin, we simply shieldin off our bucko from this useless bashin n' correctin the accusations some be makin

the fight from DAY 1 has only been about the fact that its him who decides when to support the tribe and that does sound selfish to me.

KM launched his support minutes af'er i personally skyped him 'bout't, some folks just don follow through forum requests n' prefer ta be directly mailed/informed... so again yer statement be arguable!

comments in blue

DeletedUser

comments in blue

Capn Sharky
mb2.gif

Lol, his awards prove he doesn't support not the opposite. Players 1/10th his size have awards FAR higher than him in the supporting section. I myself have 73,000 death of hero and supported players in over 1000 battles, and you think him supporting 100 battles is good for having the largest account on w69? Pathetic is what it is and it proves my point, he doesn't support his tribes.

uldza

Lol, his awards prove he doesn't support not the opposite. Players 1/10th his size have awards FAR higher than him in the supporting section. I myself have 73,000 death of hero and supported players in over 1000 battles, and you think him supporting 100 battles is good for having the largest account on w69? Pathetic is what it is and it proves my point, he doesn't support his tribes.

Since when did they add an award for support sent? Those awards are for your troops that died while supporting. For all you know, he might have sent all of his defense out but if nothing gets attacked and killed he wont get the awards.

uldza

[h=5]
a very along time ago.."Reliable Commander"[/h]

That awards tracks how many times you have supported another player in a battle. Even if I send all my troops to support someone, if nobody attacks them, I wont get that award even tho I had sent support. Or is that simple logic too hard for you?

DeletedUser89005

That awards tracks how many times you have supported another player in a battle. Even if I send all my troops to support someone, if nobody attacks them, I wont get that award even tho I had sent support. Or is that simple logic too hard for you?
read your posts kiddo, they have no logic nor any understanding within them, you asked..
Since when did they add an award for support sent?
thats the reliable commander award.. you then go on to say:
Even if I send all my troops to support someone, if nobody attacks them, I wont get that award even tho I had sent support.
why on earth would you send all your support to a player who does not get attacked.. and you ask is that "logic" to hard.. and i thought this was going to be a fun day, looks like you've bored me already.. thanks..:icon_redface: