WAR Battle of Naive Trust

Ascacos

Reaction score
In the beginning, there was TagEx. A seemingly united tribe dominating the leader board at rank 1, almost double the points of their nearest competitor, holding almost an entire quarter of the map only a few months into the world.
But it did not last. Allow me to walk you through the events that leads us from what seemed like a sure chance of world domination - to the two tribes of differing opinions, squandering in an unbalanced fight for both control of a single continent, and our pride.

We started the world as a premade group of ~10 individuals, who were brought together in their previous world win. We started strong, and expanded our group taking in many great players... Perhaps, too many. At some point, we found ourselves surrounded by tribes such as ADNS, Swooping Nukes, Blood, to name the most notable. Through diplomacy, our small group expanded to a group consisting of a merged, titanic combination of Oh Yes (TagEx' old name) ADNS & Swooping Nukes.

I'm unaware of when exactly we started feeling like our own tribe was simply not interested in complying. We had almost uncontested control of K44 and were fast spreading into K34 (N) and K43 (W) - but every OP we planned was executed so poorly it reminded me of 2007 Brittney Spears. Every decision made by council was questions and resented by established groups within the tribe. Instability and division at it's finest. This wasn't a tribe we wanted. We fight with friends. We fight for fun, and we fight to win. Yet, we felt we were achieving none of those things. Eventually word went around that ADNS intended to split off and remake their own tribe - a coup against our very own council, if you will.
In the events that followed shortly after, those that followed Death Orchestra into this world, followed him in his resignation as duke into a smaller tribe where we could continue to play, the way we feel the game was intended to be played. Free of the environment dominated by artifice that we loathed.

At this time there were 3 tribes trying to bite off the biggest piece of the rank 1 account that they could: Blood, SPAM and Dream. This was where we saw the first signs of aggression between SPAM and Dream, initiated by both sides. Antagonistic recapping, cross-nobling, blatant attacks across front lines.. We knew that war was inevitable at this point.

Thus here we are, with the declaration of war. Successful for SPAM so far, being outnumbered almost 4 to 1 has seen us in better days - but we have a few tricks up our sleeves... And while I try not to stoop as low as my enemies have, our tricks are far from clean. In a tribe as divided and obscurely stuck together internally, I do not see SPAM in en112's future, be it by our hand or some other - the deceitful must dwindle eventually.
Dream declares war on SPAM and their followers.

Rick James

Reaction score
Interested in where the shady recaps came from spam. You all timed recaps behind our caps on RBR's villages, you guys claiming neutrality even though yall ran from a war you started. Everything from having spies in spam posting screenshots of our forums to you personally to switching to blood so you can recap and instant stack villages. you personally are shady as hell, we had no interest in fighting you until you guys grew increasingly aggressive to the tribe interest of ridding the world of blood.

Its clear you guys are looking for the w112 sympathy card but you really all did this to yourself, you started the war between Tagex. and the rest of the west. So like I said, I wish you all the best.

Don't worry we'll finish the war you all started.

//1st and last non-feedback post I'll make on this dumpster fire of an external forum

edit** Also forgot to mention you all were sniping for blood the entire time.

Last edited:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Always happy to see declarations on the externals, warms my heart! Good luck to both sides. Please update with stats in a few weeks! :p

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No idea what the actual dynamics of this war are. In terms of any alliances plus other tribes involved. Interesting stats so far!

Side 1:
Tribes: Dream
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM, SPAMm

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 434
Difference: 271

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 77
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,852,003
Difference: 1,286,160

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 558,337
Difference: 422,013

chart

Ascacos

Reaction score
No idea what the actual dynamics of this war are. In terms of any alliances plus other tribes involved. Interesting stats so far!

Side 1:
Tribes: Dream
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Difference: 271

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 77
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,852,003
Difference: 1,286,160

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 558,337
Difference: 422,013

chart
We expected those kind of stats. We've been entirely on the defensive until recently, now that SPAM is being pressured on another front. Long-term, it is not practical for us to fight SPAM, a tribe over 4 times our size, without some diplomacy under our belt.

Luckily for us, SPAM is good at making a fool of themselves so we're not alone anymore ;)
Finally it's our turn to go on the offensive, so keep an eye on those stats

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
We expected those kind of stats. We've been entirely on the defensive until recently, now that SPAM is being pressured on another front. Long-term, it is not practical for us to fight SPAM, a tribe over 4 times our size, without some diplomacy under our belt.

Luckily for us, SPAM is good at making a fool of themselves so we're not alone anymore
Finally it's our turn to go on the offensive, so keep an eye on those stats

Didn't you declare on them on here? ;)

Who's the other tribe joining in?

Last edited:

Ascacos

Reaction score
Didn't you declare on them on here? ;)

Who's the other tribe joining in?
Isn't it the normal thing to declare on people when they start nuking your villages?
If you read the original post, you would know why we declared.
If you check the stats, you will know who else is joining us against SPAM.

I much prefer these stats, as a more accurate representation of SPAM's inevitable demise.

Side 1:
Tribes: Dream, SINTM, YonkiS
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 50
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,791,224
Difference: 51,917

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 322,067
Difference: 275,204

chart

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Isn't it the normal thing to declare on people when they start nuking your villages?
If you read the original post, you would know why we declared.
If you check the stats, you will know who else is joining us against SPAM.

I much prefer these stats, as a more accurate representation of SPAM's inevitable demise.

Conversely, why would I trawl through twstats when I could just ask you?

Good luck in your war