=BcB=

DeletedUser84906

Puppet are my moral bashers :)

Well.... not anymore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser82212

yes that is my message. It is a shame your tribe wont help us take them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84906

not you chad... you´re crying in ur corner cause you cant rim haje :lol:

jk :)

DeletedUser82212

what is chads real name in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ask chad I could tell you but I don't want so set off his algeric reaction lol

DeletedUser

Both =LT= and =BCB= noble Puppet already... :icon_neutral:
Sorry chad... was just having a little nose around at what was going on up in the corner there and spotted it doesnt really seem you can say =LT= noble puppet :icon_confused:
I know you probably have taken plenty off several of those players before they joined puppet... but since this latest group formed seems you guys need to step up your game a bit :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: Puppet
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =LT=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

DeletedUser

Sorry chad... was just having a little nose around at what was going on up in the corner there and spotted it doesnt really seem you can say =LT= noble puppet :icon_confused:
I know you probably have taken plenty off several of those players before they joined puppet... but since this latest group formed seems you guys need to step up your game a bit :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: Puppet
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =LT=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

yep, you are right actually. But there will be some soon. ;)

DeletedUser

Ah, another SRR trying to pretend that it is in BCB's best interests to help them for some unknown reason.

DeletedUser

K9 is the most easiest k to become the best of... all u need is say 40 villas? other k's u need a few hundred..U want me to relieve of your position in K9 so u can stop boasting about ur place in K9???

DeletedUser

K9 is the most easiest k to become the best of... all u need is say 40 villas? other k's u need a few hundred..U want me to relieve of your position in K9 so u can stop boasting about ur place in K9???
your right he only has 73,000 pints in the k which is 10 of his 11 villges and he is second.

DeletedUser

kid, please crawl back to your whole...

ill help =)

DeletedUser

now are you suggesting i didnt have to work hard to get dominance out there :icon_sad: