Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,570
Side 2: 0
Difference: 32,570

image.php

I think the reasons it started are unimportant . what is important is [cry] need to step up their game!

good luck [cry] I'm sure this is just the calm before the storm

All retakes to be fair. And all from one account. The account was one of the inactives, but a shake up of account owners does wonders :icon_wink:

And good luck to Draco, I have to say, am liking quite a few players of the ones I have spoken, nothing underhanded, just speaking; a good attitude for a smaller tribe.

Deleted User - 3135

And here are the stats from HAM!!!s point of view in the last week...

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 50
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Draco. DracoA
Players:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 22
Difference: 44

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BEYOND
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should have been more diplomatic about it rather than telling people to attack HAM!!!?

If Soldja cleared that village its his imo, since K55 doesnt belong to anyone. And if Popi cleared that village and we did'nt want to give it back you should have taken it back with force rather than telling your boy Lesde to start attacking HAM!!! in K54.

Either way, you started the aggresion. Not us. I warned you about nobling in K54 but you continued to provoke us.

Well you didn't answer his point.

Who cares who K55 is controlled by? Your player, Soldja, nobled one of our players villages. That's a HAM player nobling a CRY player. You don't call that aggressive? I urge you to open your eyes to the scenario.

However, you try to mask it with us telling Lesde to attack them back. Thats not how it happened, as a tribe we were discussing retalation on behalf of Poppinette, Lesde jumped in there and fought back. That's what we do when someone nobles one of our players villages.

And then you continue to say we "provoked you" no my friend, your tribe provoked ours.

DeletedUser

Hollyghost sais "Your Crysis player. Because you only have 1 player in K54, the rest is mainly in other K's. Attacked me first."

I believe we have 3 players in k54. Take a look at the map :)

Deleted User - 3135

Well you didn't answer his point.

Who cares who K55 is controlled by? Your player, Soldja, nobled one of our players villages. That's a HAM player nobling a CRY player. You don't call that aggressive? I urge you to open your eyes to the scenario.

However, you try to mask it with us telling Lesde to attack them back. Thats not how it happened, as a tribe we were discussing retalation on behalf of Poppinette, Lesde jumped in there and fought back. That's what we do when someone nobles one of our players villages.

And then you continue to say we "provoked you" no my friend, your tribe provoked ours.

So our player takes one village, forcing you to kick any players in your tribe who were PAs and then tell one player to go respond with attacks. Yea good plan
ThumbsUp.gif

DeletedUser

So our player takes one village, forcing you to kick any players in your tribe who were PAs and then tell one player to go respond with attacks. Yea good plan
ThumbsUp.gif

That's where you're wrong my friend! You obviously struggle reading, we didn't directly tell a single player, lesde in this case, to attack Soldja. As i said, we were going to retaliate as a tribe, Lesde wanted to get action fast and attacked straight away.

Deleted User - 3135

That's where you're wrong my friend! You obviously struggle reading, we didn't directly tell a single player, lesde in this case, to attack Soldja. As i said, we were going to retaliate as a tribe, Lesde wanted to get action fast and attacked straight away.

Haha, I was just twisting your words, wouldn't take me too seriously 100% of the time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmmm..bout time i stepped in?

I believe our tribes conflict with Ham is for the most part, a direct cause of my own :)

My starting location in this world was K65, which Ham told me to stop nobling in, i didnt. I expanded into K54 to wage war against R.inc, which Ham told me to stop nobling in, i didnt. Now honestly i have tried to keep my growth for both of these continents to a minimum but when i see so many expansion opportunties available i have to jump on some of them! Besides i dont see how Ham can claim that a continent is theirs when they dont even have dominance in the first place? (i realise they do now, but not initially).

The current war with Ham does appear to be based on K54..for Ham anyways. I was the one who picked up on the growing expansion of both Blindbeggar and Koe-cashman, so i brought poppinette in with me and we grabbed a few key locations to set up a church radius. After that we slowly started to grab villages here and there to set up a stronger front in K54. YES, poppinette DID attack Ham first, but it was only 1 village. I would also like to add that Beggar did send an attack at me for no apparent reason a while back. For the last few weeks however cashman and beggar have been attacking both of us, mostly me. If you want to get an idea of when these attacks started look for the spike in my ODD.

Sure CRY may have stepped on HAM's tail but by the end of this they will be nothing but the stinking filth that they are made of. Their Crysis has only just begun!

DeletedUser

In the end it has little importance who started it. We are here and we should all do our best.

Due to my hot blooded personality and the somehow missjudged view on how the P&P forums act - lack of experience here, I am a gigolo in RL, not a diplomat - I was a few times over the line. I apologise to the forum readers and somehow to Bloodhood himself. Even if not for what I meant but for the way I experssed it. I still think he is better at twisting words than logic but let us leave this behind us now.

Let us see how the battle unfolds in front of us now. I think for me, it is better to take a small step back from the forums and to go kill some HAM troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

tatisan

this is really nice. if you take a look at the map, both HAM and BD started with a bold plan: trying to cover 3-4 continents from the start. this is a bit gambling as it could get you in 3-4 wars constantly.
but while BD have managed to get this into a working stage, HAM looks like its going to loose it all. because this is not just about players its also about diplomacy and stuff. you have to be very careful who you deny access to what continent. and most certainly you dont provoke two tribes like CRY and BD at the same time.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
this is really nice. if you take a look at the map, both HAM and BD started with a bold plan: trying to cover 3-4 continents from the start. this is a bit gambling as it could get you in 3-4 wars constantly.
but while BD have managed to get this into a working stage, HAM looks like its going to loose it all. because this is not just about players its also about diplomacy and stuff. you have to be very careful who you deny access to what continent. and most certainly you dont provoke two tribes like CRY and BD at the same time.

Although I respect your probably awesome prediction skill. I just have to laugh at what you're saying.
This isnt even a war yet, and we only have a few tribes at our borders attacking us... This is not the end of HAM!!! Not by a long shot :lol:

Seriously, you say you looked at the map? Wauw, look again. Even if we did'nt put up a fight it would take months to clean us all up...
And believe me. We will put up a fight :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Although I respect your probably awesome prediction skill. I just have to laugh at what you're saying.
This isnt even a war yet, and we only have a few tribes at our borders attacking us... This is not the end of HAM!!! Not by a long shot :lol:

Seriously, you say you looked at the map? Wauw, look again. Even if we did'nt put up a fight it would take months to clean us all up...

Good, we're bored of destroying tribes who don't even try to delay the inevitable.

tatisan

If you wouldnt put up a fight it would be just plain boring. But even so, it will only delay the inevitable. Because you dont seem to get it but the actual fighting is only part of the war. Maybe not even the most important part of the war. And since you failed at both PnP and diplomacy the end is nearer than you think it is.

DeletedUser

Seems to me [CRY] Seem like they have a chance .. Vs under 25% of our members...

Yet on One front...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *RS
Players:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 17
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 78,396
Side 2: 158,876
Difference: 80,480

image.php

And on Our front ...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 7,930
Side 2: 32,570
Difference: 24,640

image.php

Seems to me .. Cry can spin it better then Blood can.

Interesting Stats .. ( I Can Add Soldja if you want .. but he wanted to leave weeks ago .. and I kept telling him to stay, for many reason's including I was in talks with Fraser, Nice guy i have to admit .. hes a aussie .. so gotta automatically love him .. any day .. any week more then a brit ** So I will add him if BD want him added ** )

Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY] BD Draco. DracoA BEYOND
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!! *RS
Players:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 94
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 860,403
Side 2: 724,848
Difference: 135,555

image.php

4 vs 2

** And you can cry and moan about diplomacy and this is tribal wars and its suppose to be like this and that and blah blah blah ... fact of the matter is 4 tribes ( 4.025 :p ) vs 2 **

Before ANYONE up and jumps *RS works with Ham!!! ... this is nothing more then a direct comparision with the active tribes in this reply.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.