Been good, Been fun, now your end has come.

DeletedUser

Screen pl0x.

did you really type that ?

not thinking it through are you.....

i have the sit for the account i could have messaged myself with that if i so chose, take it as read the mails there but of course youre free to claim its fake, but riddle me this, why would a xxxx member give the sit to an enemy tribe and not his own tribe if it was a lie.?

as for munts begging for support from xxxx, i can start posting your requests but we both know what your shared forums with xxxx says, foolish xxxx didnt realise i was reading their forums for a full day and still wouldnt have realised now, however Ayliyas dual accounting got a circular.....isnt that against the rules dual accounting...ill ask a game admin about that

DeletedUser99804

2 munts players may have asked for support but we're in a war team work is necessary.

Begging is a strong word don't you think ?

They both just said may be i have support to the following villages. Begging would be this for example '' PLEASE GIVE ME SUPPORT NOW, I HAVE AN ATTACK INCOMING I'AM GOING TO QUIT IF NO ONE SUPPORTS ME. I AM CRYING FOR SUPPORT , I WILL GIVE YOU SEXUAL RELATIONS FOR SUPPORT''

Can you really say they we're begging truthfully?

DeletedUser

i consider please support me i am being hammered as a begging letter, or do you disagree with that ?
that was flowmasters starting
shall we move onto mahgler ?
how about arraysha ?
i could go on....
but lets ignore that for now.....
how about xxxx asking uggy to leave the chain because hes making thir stats look bad.....

i have so much crap i can post up to make munts and xxxx look like whiny kids its a joke, but it would be like beatng up a paraplegic so i wont post too much shame

DeletedUser99804

i could go on....

No you couldn't thats the only three who asked. If you added anymore you'd be lying. So saying '' Please'' makes you a beggar, I would call it being polite but our definitions may differ somehow.

I leave XXXX to talk to you about that.

But you can't deny innov have done more than they're fair share of kicking.

Like gannondiania for example, we took some villages off him at the start of the war you kicked him, Then a week or so later invited him back then kicked him again when we took villas off him.

DeletedUser

uggy was being account sat by you tomsky...and u sent all troops away so it be easier for INNOV to noble them. Your more of a fool then i thought.

DeletedUser

out of the people that wre invited, i think 2 remain, out o the people invited im happy only 2 remain, i was against inviting them however the up side is, 2 good members turned up and im happy to have them, the ones who were either kicked or left you can eat all day, all you are doing is prepping the villas for when we arrive and eat them.
th munts members begging for help on the xxxx forum because they no longer have any troops left tell a different story....what you munts boys n gurls are not realising is simply this, xxxx will need to start pulling their defence rom your front lines because a4zl are eating them from the other side, lets see how quickly you crumble when that happens

Lol thomas, what you ppl at innov fail to see is that you declared, we were not ready so some quik assistance by xxxx was supplied.

If we were ready no1 would have needed support at all, the quality and organisation in your tribe is pathetic.

you guys are confused maybe... why arnt they doing ops , we dont know who to stack because theyre doing tribe attacks :O ohhh noes... what do we do???

lets hit xxxx's isolated villages instead they will be easy, yeah yeah kets do it, us big Boys still have all our nukes hehe yeah yeah we let all the noobs use theyre nukes first so we dont loose ours on stacking

heres a little pic to describe innovs start to the war

LOl.jpg

You lot are all RAH RAH we hit bigger tribes temp rah rah talking like gangsters, wats wrong with a tribe of 14 members getting a little support?

You say weve only hit inactives and such, is it good gameplay to leave enemy villages mixed in witrh your home villages, where you are supporting from?

Your merger with boo was hilarious, our reaction was ohh gooddie now they've given us alot more options rofl rofl they merged with Boo rofl rofl rofl.

You lot have the biggest double standards i have ever seen and the sad part about it is you actually beleive you are in the right.

You big boy innov peeps are lucky you have all these inactive noob non original innov players as a buffer

So enjoy it while it lasts boys,

msg to Innov players, Are you all blind? you have the 10 top dogs treating you all like pawns for theyre own personal gain. lol you seriously think these big boys will care about you when uve been hit hard???

Not a chance you will just get booted. how can you all play with ppl like this, most fo you didnt want this war but have been forced into it, ur leaders are playing scare tactics to you, if you dont attack you will be dismiised.

i understand yall are scared and would like to leave but feel you would get taken out by innov for doing so. ask yourselves how can you fight for some1 that treats you like this, your not at school , your not at work this is a game, where you do what you want and have fun.

Give me a mail ingame guys, come and tell uncle mokbell all your problems.
I will give you the right advise so you can start to move forward onto a bigger and brighter future

regards mokbell

DeletedUser

uggy was being account sat by you tomsky...and u sent all troops away so it be easier for INNOV to noble them. Your more of a fool then i thought.

fishing m8 ?

ill be happy to give you a little info.
i send troops to support tribe members, however i only send those from a villa being nobled, so not sure where thats stupid....but keep trolling

as xxxx know, uggy went full turtle so using those defence is actually a sound plan until his villas are nobled, ive already killed many nukes/nobles from xxxx will continue to do so in fact it went so well i got defender of the day yesterday

go me eh

ps

not gonna quote tonys it doesnt deserve it...i just ended up seeing leave innov before munts all get rimmed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fishing m8 ?

ps

not gonna quote tonys it doesnt deserve it...i just ended up seeing leave innov before munts all get rimmed

No speakada deutch? no engli, you love long time?

I thought i speaked befores i talked, fanymax is mah freund.

you know your on the wrong side tom. if we booted our 1 inactive like you innov peeps did you would have a massive 20 caps for the war.

A little bit of appreciation is due there, we are actually making you look better than you are

DeletedUser

hes making a plea to innov members to leave so they have a chance to win the war, itll fail as indeed will munts

DeletedUser

Hold on. The only tribe that is actually going to "win" this world is 4zl? at this rate... so yes tomsky MUNTS is going to fail but so is INNOV! What is your point bruv?

DeletedUser

hes making a plea to innov members to leave so they have a chance to win the war, itll fail as indeed will munts

No thomas, we dont want your recruits, then we would be in your class, with temp/fray you mass recruiting fks you :)

Is jen hiding in there sumwhere?

DeletedUser

aww tony you use my full name and then abuse me, you make me feel all 70`s, next you will e asking me to sit on your lap youre just like a late night sneaky uncle...............

DeletedUser

No thomas, we dont want your recruits, then we would be in your class, with temp/fray you mass recruiting fks you :)

Is jen hiding in there sumwhere?

I've already confirmed Jen is playing panamax. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser102299

foolish xxxx didnt realise i was reading their forums for a full day and still wouldnt have realised now, however Ayliyas dual accounting got a circular.....isnt that against the rules dual accounting...ill ask a game admin about that

I got handed the sit on and off. Perfectly legal I believe, correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hold on. The only tribe that is actually going to "win" this world is 4zl? at this rate... so yes tomsky MUNTS is going to fail but so is INNOV! What is your point bruv?

cant argue that logic at this point bernie, but all things can change m8

DeletedUser

cant argue that logic at this point bernie, but all things can change m8

if you have a plan of action, please let me hear it lol...im wanting a war...but a war that i can win.... :D no point wasting time on a lost cause.