Behind the Scenes of Online

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser118603

Subject: Warning, Must read & carry out everyone!
VoynaPlemyon said:
Hello tribemates!

Since I'am a war general, I need to collect info about your troop count, and also which player you are deffensive/offensive.

Must answer everyone, without exception!

You need to answer to this mail like:

Name: VoynaPlemyon
Style: Offense
Troops: 500[unit]spear[/unit] 500[unit]sword[/unit] 1[unit]knight[/unit]

Later we will split in small groups in the forum for better coordinate defense and offense, but now for start just need a little info for our leader :)

See Ya on BattleFields, yours:

[player]VoynaPlemyon[/player]

Title: Important
kazantip said:
It is usuall test of the activity.

Some information:

It is start of the world. We need to grow fast and how we know we want be top tribe. All offence players need to build 100 Spear and 100 sword emergency support in a village. The weakest player in a tribe need to have 50% points of the strongest player in the tribe. If you loging Off more than 12 hours you need set a sitter.

No need reply.

Best regards.
kazantip

oW6VUPO.png

VFFhX1i.png

gk2tQRX.png
C6Ff2Pa.png

More to Come

Last edited:

DeletedUser118341

I don't see SMURFS being called a quality tribe anytime soon. Sure they might end up doing well in their continent, but in their current memberlist, they have far too many terrible players.

As for PD, similar story, although slightly better. A bunch of players who also believe they are good, and a lot of erm... how do I say this politely, difficult personalities(?) for leadership to deal with. Certainly a tribe to watch, but more for entertainment than actual gameplay.

Haven't spotted an actual quality tribe yet, haven''t look extensively at the lower members ones though I must confess :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It has been my experience that tribes that pull off this sort of thing will eventually disband..due to the lack of maturity of some of its players

whats the points of this topic..just to show everebody you have spies on other tribes? who doesnt?
im pretty sure theres spies from other tribes hiding in PD...
...keeping a low profile
...playing has a team
...showing initiative
...earning the leaders trust day by day
...until that fateful day
...youll get backstabbed
...by the one you least expected

DeletedUser118603

It has been my experience that tribes that pull off this sort of thing will eventually disband..due to the lack of maturity of some of its players

whats the points of this topic..just to show everebody you have spies on other tribes? who doesnt?
...keeping a low profile
...playing has a team
...showing initiative
...youll get backstabbed

Everyone in PD is part of leadership. If we only had one leader it would because a cluster.

DeletedUser

...keeping a low profile
...playing has a team
...showing initiative
...youll get backstabbed

PD was a premade. Unless the other few premade's plan to get someone into a premade, then I'm sure you're not too bright on the subject.

We did this in W72, and so did Cruel. Turtle and Cruel both started when the world opened, and they merged and forced the end of W72. Maturity is creating propaganda and establishing a political stance. Immaturity would be exactly your comment; attempting to create speculation about a premade. It doesn't work. It never does.

The only time a premade gets a spy, is when that premade begins to recruit, and even then the spies last around a week as many people know tactics to flush them out.

DeletedUser

looks like a pro tribe . i was hoping for an easy world :/

scared-baby-o.gif

DeletedUser

I've hit the jackpot tribe boys! Easy mode till the end game!

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I am one of the SMURFS of old. I have led the tribe on many worlds. Some of course were better than others but every world cant be great. I still hold smurf values to this day.

The experience is here I can assure you that.

DeletedUser118822

Smurf's name is one that is well known, and will continue to be well known. Kidd is a smurf of old, this is my first time with smurf's. But once a Smurf, always a Smurf.

DeletedUser118603

Smurf's name is one that is well known, and will continue to be well known. Kidd is a smurf of old, this is my first time with smurf's. But once a Smurf, always a Smurf.

Once a barb nobler, always a barb nobler
...That is going to be our motto. We will not have to worry about anyone attacking us back.

Last edited: