Being the first of a world. No limits?

DeletedUser97336

Hi guys,

Firstly, apologize my bad english, i'm from belgium x)

I was just wondering the technics we could use to reach the top. Of course, farming a lot and being online is a good beginning.

But i m gonna explain you my case. No childish words to complain i promise :) Whatever !
I started playing in this world especially to improve my english. Make some mates. I was about 10k points and you know, there's this player with me since the beginning. I had a lot of admiration for him because i considered (and still do) he's one of the best players of this world. So we were discussing about things, i sitted an account for him, i sent him support when he was in trouble. When he was sure that i wasn't online and that all my support was done (which is normal, i trust my tribemates, dont hesitate to help them) he just.. took my main village.

Thats how i discovered that one of the best was in fact a player manipulating people around, using them. Of course it's a game. Not the noble way to "be great" but effective, i am the illustration of that :icon_neutral:

No matter i just wanted to illustrate that way to play. When you trust people who actually only take care about they points, you can be so disappointed by what they can do to you!
Big players are gonna say "just a 10k player complaining about his case" but no, just wanted to illustrate the way some are playing :icon_confused:

DeletedUser33494

I hate it when this happends. it just reinforces peoples ideas to protect themselves and not others even in the same tribe.
That player will be found out eventually as the world slows down and hes actions if he continues the way he is will be eventually nobled out, as tribe wont put up with selfish players.
I've found to be top you have to farm farm farm. and pick your targets cleverly, no point in wasting troops carelessly.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well who is it? Next time don't trust that guy...

To be on top yea, farm farm, make troops..to farm some more..

Last edited:

DeletedUser40684

everyone have their own tactic to go on top.

but that tactic is so low in my opinion. :D

poor you simba02

DeletedUser

ok that is just sad.
i may,not saying i will but i may noble someone i know or have talked with but never with such underhandedness.
they guy whoever he is will most definitely go down, because if he cant fight upfront and has to resort to such deceit, then he doesn't have much in terms of skills or honor.

DeletedUser82180

Gah, that sucks, people like that, are disappointing, please drop a name so that our good buddies on the forum can flame him for you :)

Anyway, I guess that there really isn't a lot you can do about that kind of thing, some people are just scummy...

silvereclipes

Now thats cold even by my standards to treat a PA with such Disrespect,that is tantamount to treason in my eyes should say who it is IG so those By him can return the favor seven fold.:icon_evil:

I don't see how good he could be if he can't straight out battle you for them that he needs to stab you in the back like that, shows me he isn't a great player but a Pansie that he would need to take your main like this.

DeletedUser40684

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
460|338 (460|338) K34 5,458 Simba02 nothino [Party!] 2011-01-20 06:47:02

the player who noble him is nothino from party!. his previous tribe is storm

DeletedUser

The fact is, most players only do this at the start, as if they did do this later game, his tribe would generally in most cases nobel him move on.. You learnt something new today :) For tw anyways..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Start-up is brutal and a lot of players feel the need to do anything they can to get an edge at the beginning.

duke oscar

Start-up is brutal and a lot of players feel the need to do anything they can to get an edge at the beginning.

I agree, You have to do what whatever to get to the top :icon_wink:
My advice is not to trust anyone unless you know them in Rl or you have played with them for years.

DeletedUser97336

That's sure I learnt from that. Maybe it's not good from me to tell it to everyone but i had so much respect to him that i wanted to let you know all the kind of player he is !

STAFAST

A nice warning to all, dont allow a sitter unless you know them for some time. I never allow a sitter unless i have played with them before. The player tht did this is a real shit, that is for certain, BUT you learned a harsh lesson.

DeletedUser

Yup this is underhanded and dirty (I will admit if I'm talking to a player I plan on nobling I will not ask for support I will allow him to have his troops never ask for support from him that's too low but I will work out his activity times).

Its dirty and I'm not completely proud of it, but like has been said its a brutal game at the start. And I only use it to get started after that its honour and redemption all the way.

I may get flamed for it but I'm honest in that I admit it.

DeletedUser

I couldn't help but think what can be considered an under handed/dirty play in this game?

Ok so the above mentioned player lured him to defend him then atk'd when he was off-line. if this any different to atk'n when he was off-line and not asking for DEF?

Or back-timing an atk to hit just as the returning troops get home knowing he cant defend against it?

or having a noble train land in the same second within .150th of a second making sniping virtually impossible?

I mean you may have just atk'd whilst the player was off-line all are just as effective in that you cannot defend yourself...

So are these actually works of skill or underhanded dirtiness?

To me there is a very fine line and in some cases the 2 walk hand in hand with each other.

DeletedUser

I was trying to to ignore the replies here, but decided to post some facts since I actually felt this slight 'danger' of getting banned due to misunderstanding of breaking rules. I have personally written to simba with my reasons, excuses, or apologies (your choice of calling it) for nobling him. So here, repeating again, I will only post facts.

1. Account sitting: - quote from Simba02, "i sitted an account for him." Literally, he is talking about the time when I passed on a account sitting of a member who was in the same tribe. I have never sat his nor has he sat mine. (This can be checked in the account sitting settings from Simba's account)
2. Supporting - Yes, he had supported me, 'had', it was when we used to be in same tribe. I didn't only ask his support, but everyone around me, it was because my def had been wiped due to multiple nukes. And now it is nobled, regardless of all the thankful supports. And contrary to belief of some people, I actually do support others, I find it a duty of members in a tribe.
3.I did not send my train aiming for certain time period that he had not been on. This one I can't prove though. All I know now after all this and calculating possible time of how long he had been absent, it came out to be around only 20 hours of inactivity. If people wish to say that I was aiming that time period, then you are probably right.
4. Few other reasons for deciding to noble him, but this one will just come across as excuses to others.

From some of the facts here, hopefully few can see that I had not been 'manipulating' him. Though, I don't find my action very honorable nobling an ex-tribemate myself, I feel the word 'manipulate' is a bit exaggerated.
As I already said, I'm not too proud of this action myself, perhaps had been too greedy. I will stop trying to explain the situation here since to many of you, it's bunch of rubbish. I don't mind all these flamin on me, but hopefully this view of me being 'underhanded' has lessened a bit. Hopefully.

DeletedUser

Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden.

DeletedUser

I couldn't help but think what can be considered an under handed/dirty play in this game?

Ok so the above mentioned player lured him to defend him then atk'd when he was off-line. if this any different to atk'n when he was off-line and not asking for DEF?

Or back-timing an atk to hit just as the returning troops get home knowing he cant defend against it?

or having a noble train land in the same second within .150th of a second making sniping virtually impossible?

I mean you may have just atk'd whilst the player was off-line all are just as effective in that you cannot defend yourself...

So are these actually works of skill or underhanded dirtiness?

To me there is a very fine line and in some cases the 2 walk hand in hand with each other.

those aren't really underhanded or dirty, attacking someone when they are off line is fair imo, and i believe that is the same case with the rest of the world.
but what we had gathered from the first post is that
the other player asked for support and attacked when there was little or nothing at home to defend. that most will consider as underhanded and dirty

nothino said:
I was trying to to ignore the replies here, but decided to post some facts since I actually felt this slight 'danger' of getting banned due to misunderstanding of breaking rules. I have personally written to simba with my reasons, excuses, or apologies (your choice of calling it) for nobling him. So here, repeating again, I will only post facts.

1. Account sitting: - quote from Simba02, "i sitted an account for him." Literally, he is talking about the time when I passed on a account sitting of a member who was in the same tribe. I have never sat his nor has he sat mine. (This can be checked in the account sitting settings from Simba's account)
2. Supporting - Yes, he had supported me, 'had', it was when we used to be in same tribe. I didn't only ask his support, but everyone around me, it was because my def had been wiped due to multiple nukes. And now it is nobled, regardless of all the thankful supports. And contrary to belief of some people, I actually do support others, I find it a duty of members in a tribe.
3.I did not send my train aiming for certain time period that he had not been on. This one I can't prove though. All I know now after all this and calculating possible time of how long he had been absent, it came out to be around only 20 hours of inactivity. If people wish to say that I was aiming that time period, then you are probably right.
4. Few other reasons for deciding to noble him, but this one will just come across as excuses to others.

From some of the facts here, hopefully few can see that I had not been 'manipulating' him. Though, I don't find my action very honorable nobling an ex-tribemate myself, I feel the word 'manipulate' is a bit exaggerated.
As I already said, I'm not too proud of this action myself, perhaps had been too greedy. I will stop trying to explain the situation here since to many of you, it's bunch of rubbish. I don't mind all these flamin on me, but hopefully this view of me being 'underhanded' has lessened a bit. Hopefully.

If what you say is true and you had not really asked for support and then proceeded to launch the nobles at simba, then that is very much acceptable imo.
you could be accused of being a bad friend/mentor (if that was the case with you guys) and a tad bit greedy. But that is about it.
There was no dirty tactic or underhandedness here imo

Kash2Smash

if this is all true then the crime aint too bad. yeh u could call it greedy? but nothing wrong with that in my opinion. however, as simba said that he really trusted you, your role in his gaming was more like a mentor, someone he'd look up to.. that just hurts more :icon_cry:

i am sure simba doesnt care about loosing his village, everyone at some point does, but the fact that his trust in you was broken.. thats wht really hurt him. Yeh i know we shouldnt trust anyone in this game just like that, but then, you cannot survive long in this game if you dont trust anyone. Even the most paranoid players have a PA or someone they trust to pass the account to at night or when they are gone. I hope this doesnt give a bad perception about gaming to simba :icon_confused: