Best Defensive Village Troop Build

DeletedUser

Intuition and predicting your opponents attacks is better than most builds,though troops help(A little)

Bloodlust616

I use a defensive nuke build that always takes out at least 2.5 offensive nukes, whatever they are.
Of course I can't tell you what it is.... :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the best builds for killing the most nukes take the longest to build and the same the other way round. i.e. max archers would kill alot off nukes but would take a long time to rebuild and if you got hit by a MA nuke then you would get owned. so it really depends on how urgent it is and what your attacker will send.

why is this even in here anyway?

DeletedUser

The best defense really depends on how active you are. If your very active and know how to snipe a train, then you are going to want a defense village that offers the most windows of sniping. Seeing as right now i am under a username that differs from my ign on this world, and the fact that i quit w32, i will tell you my build. 8250 sp, 25 sw, 100 scouts, 2015 hc, 15 cats. This defense offers me the most mobility, and an awful lot of options.

Now, a player whom is not very active, they will probably want something more along the lines many spears, many swords, and many archerers.

Umeil

around one of the better defence builds i have used is 4k spear 4k sword 4k archers 1k HC 300 scout and 200 cats. but it all depends on the nukes LC heavy nukes you would prob drop 2k swords to add 1k spear and archer as that is a realy punnishing defence then. Also depends on the village if u have a fast horse builder then for defence i would make it a rapid responce defence village with nothing but HC in it and surround it with other efence villages

DeletedUser

around one of the better defence builds i have used is 4k spear 4k sword 4k archers 1k HC 300 scout and 200 cats. but it all depends on the nukes LC heavy nukes you would prob drop 2k swords to add 1k spear and archer as that is a realy punnishing defence then. Also depends on the village if u have a fast horse builder then for defence i would make it a rapid responce defence village with nothing but HC in it and surround it with other efence villages

The question is here, what defence do you have in the villages that i attack =))

DeletedUser

blind attack

Dazrield said:
I just build all scouts. No one ever gets a report, thus never attacks. My entire Def OD is based on people trying to scout me. Works like a charm every time, they just think every village must be stacked:)

swordalchemist said:
thts just suicide...some players like me will blindly nuke a village. if we dont get any reports...and wen tht happens....all ur little fury ponnies wont be able to save you....:icon_twisted:

You should just go ahead and blindly attack Daz then.

Last edited by a moderator:

swordalchemist

his miles away...if he was closer...then i would have....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

best defense is to be allied with tribes that can come to your aid. When you are sitting in a village that has 20K Spear and 10K Heavy with 4K scouts, I do not think the incoming noble train is going to be able to do much to you...

swordalchemist

tribal hugger...and u never added me on skype...:icon_cry:

wudafxup

The best defense means nothing actually.. all defense should mean is how fast can you stack it..

50k of each troop is better than any builds i have heard so far

swordalchemist

best defence is to turn all your neighbours in to barbs....:icon_eek:...it works like a charm....:icon_wink: