Best hauls

DeletedUser

6 barbs in my 7x7. However, started late = No pally for another 3 hours. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I have 7 barbs in my 7x7 and therefore my haul is:

Haul: 48 61 41 150/150

rpgman88

Aw sir warper, nice to see you again, probably dont remember me, but I played w14 for a while with all you noobs.

OT: No pally yet, but the time is near ;)

DeletedUser33250

Aw sir warper, nice to see you again, probably dont remember me, but I played w14 for a while with all you noobs.

OT: No pally yet, but the time is near ;)

Im sure if you saw my last comment you would know I knew you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I know I could just publicize the report but theres no way to hide the defender, and I don't know if, out of some crap luck, some forumgoer might be close enough to farm the village, so...

[spoil]
100timber.png
[/spoil]

Rawr?

I know I could just publicize the report but theres no way to hide the defender, and I don't know if, out of some crap luck, some forumgoer might be close enough to farm the village, so...

[spoil]
100timber.png
[/spoil]

Lucky you:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
100timber.png
[/spoil]

Wow. I've never seen that before. Seriously. Lucky bugger.

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
3 100/100
Haul:
holz.png
68 68/100

these are my best, wood-wise.

DeletedUser

Now to wait 6 hours for my Pally.... GREAT!

Oh well gives me time to get a little force together in the mean time, so all is well on the front of Stupidity (Villages name FYI)

DeletedUser

Spear whoring atm expect to have enuff to start ripping the 7x7 up o_O lol

Only have three barbs atm :( hopefully more with in a day of two

DeletedUser

I always have such bad luck with barbs in the start, my only close one is 42 mins away :( its not even worth making baracks yet :icon_confused: