Best hauls

DeletedUser

you guys need to start posting the reports, or no one will believe what you are saying... like me right now...

DeletedUser

Like I already said, I'm one of those "I'm paranoid and think a forumgoer might be near my barb and farm/spike it" types, so I won't publicize it (it shows the coords. I will screenshot, however)... But, I publicized the 0/0/0 report, and I screenshotted the 100 timber report. In short, I don't lie about my hauls: theres no reason to.

I'll even show my spears, since its obvious how many were sent (given the haul size...)

[spoil]
48sp.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, alright then. Don't believe me. :D Doesn't make it any less true.

DeletedUser

I find it believable.. it is achievable. Also it is definitely not the best haul in the world. probably not even close

nice E major, keep it up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

eh, I'm not seeing very many reports, but I'll go ahead and post my own Best haul so far

go ahead and do the math on how many spears I have, it's already changed, so it won't do you much go if you're trying to spike one of my farms :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Wait... Am I missing something? How do you get 667 out of a combo of troops that are currently on w43 (spears, swords, and axes)?

Ha! Dont ask questions! Just respect ma authoritah!

DeletedUser

holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
32 125/125

With just my Pally named Malus Darkblade, hear him do his Druchii Warcry! and of course his right hand mand (for the time being) the lonely spearman!

DeletedUser

holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
32 125/125

With just my Pally named Malus Darkblade, hear him do his Druchii Warcry! and of course his right hand mand (for the time being) the lonely spearman!

Actually, mathematically speaking it is better to send you paladin alone until you have 4-5 spears to accompany him with. Reason being that he travels a lot faster on his own, and therefore gathers more resources than when slowed down by several spearmen.