Best Leeching Outrageous Gamer <--- Blogger

DeletedUser23324

I'll do it, I'll just slate the whole lot of you regardless of gender,sex,age or tribe. :)

DeletedUser

I'll do it, I'll just slate the whole lot of you regardless of gender,sex,age or tribe. :)

Attention cat needs... Attention :icon_neutral:

Have you always been like this? Or has something happened recently that's made you crave more love? You poor thing <3
If you want to talk things over with uncky kusty, I'd be happy to lend an ear :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I just realized this should be in General Discussion o_O... that is what I get for being away so much.
/moved
-thebrute7

DeletedUser

Infract them! Infract them all for posting in the wrong section! They are heathens that plotted the perfect thread for you to overlook to marr your repuation.

DeletedUser

candidates so far:

spam cat
bicky team
GG

are there just three or have i missed someone?
i still think KK should put herself up there...:lol:

DeletedUser

haha :p i vote KK for his outside view of the game. as long as i get interviewed :p

DeletedUser

If everyone worked together and rimmed bicky then I would agree that he would make a good candidate as a blogger seeing as he'd be more impartial then.

DeletedUser

candidates so far:

spam cat
bicky team
GG

are there just three or have i missed someone?
i still think KK should put herself up there...:lol:

Oh... I see what you did there -.-

No. I'm not blogging unless I get so bored and desperate to avoid my psycho-family that I start pulling my beautiful brown locks out (Which actually is closer than one might think).