best noble on 62?

DeletedUser

nah m8 i was shocked, 5-6 of them were in range of backtime :icon_rolleyes:

Well you got lucky then mate :icon_wink: Didn't need to pass sit to the pro :icon_wink: Probably wasn't expecting you to come KNOCKing at his door with nobles :lol:

DeletedUser

So for any of you that are interested (probably not many of you) I thought i'd tell a little story of how '...MotMotMot' lost his main village (and looks like quit the game) to a player around 1/3 of his size:icon_rolleyes:

Around 2 weeks ago I saw a promising tribe in my area, Panic. I asked to join Panic and after not hearing anything back for 2 days i guessed the answer was a no lol, I asked them why this was and was told '...MotMotMot' didn't like the idea of them recruiting so close to him, quite understandable really id probably be the same. I noticed Mot was growing faster than me, i just couldn't keep up, good farmer and not much else i guess. Mot grew to 3k points, 4k points, 5k points, I kept expecting to see a train incoming from him for me to attempt to cancel snipe/backtime ( surely he saw me as atleast a small threat to his local area, with him blocking my attempt to join Panic if nothing else) but no attack from Mot ever came :icon_confused:.
Then yesterday i received a mail from a friend from another world:

[spoil]sdkd on 06.04. at 13:55
hey are u interested on taking ...MotMotMot main village i am under attack in this village 1 e (428|628) K64, so his troops wont be back until like 20 hours and this is a great opportunity to get him while he is weak.

i am a co players of the cool tracker account in world 62 mark told me to talk to you to see if u we interested

landing times of his attacks
...MotMotMot LOL Mot ..thanx Sdkd for the tip (404|628) K64 --> Arrival time: Apr 06, 2012 14:21:55:721 ...MotMotMot
...MotMotMot LOL Mot ..thanx Sdkd for the tip (404|628) K64 --> Arrival time: Apr 06, 2012 21:11:03:633 ...MotMotMot
...MotMotMot LOL Mot ..thanx Sdkd for the tip (404|628) K64 --> Arrival time: Apr 06, 2012 22:16:04:627 ...MotMotMot
...MotMotMot LOL Mot ..thanx Sdkd for the tip (404|628) K64 --> Arrival time: Apr 06, 2012 22:16:04:677 ...MotMotMot
...MotMotMot LOL Mot ..thanx Sdkd for the tip (404|628) K64 --> Arrival time: Apr 06, 2012 22:16:04:727 ...MotMotMot
...MotMotMot LOL Mot ..thanx Sdkd for the tip (404|628) K64 --> Arrival time: Apr 06, 2012 22:16:04:777 ...MotMotMot
...MotMotMot LOL Mot ..thanx Sdkd for the tip (404|628) K64 --> Arrival time: Apr 06, 2012 22:16:04:827 ...MotMotMot[/spoil]

Must admit my eyes lit up when i saw this mail, why was Mot sending a train so far before securing his local area? well anyway I saw I only had 1 shot at sniping his train at pally speed and got a little lucky to land it after the 1st noble i guess:

Support for kk update the notebook (428|628) K64 today at 22:16:04:663
1.1k spears/swords and 200 archers.:icon_smile:

I only had 2 nobles at this time so yeah it turned into a day of farming :icon_sad: until i finally got the 4th noble and poor motmot couldn't snipe:

[spoil]http://en62.tribalwars.net/public_report/d6afcaedcf2d4183f9b859c758f9d7b3[/spoil]

All i can say is Congrats to you i woke up to having no main village when i went to sleep there were no incoming attacks.

And we had a second village with lots of tribe mates near yet none of them even tryed to help as well as co failed snipes from his phone and sitter failed a cancel snipe from what i was told.

And i agree attacking that distance was dumb co signed us to help out on the OP on TWAA. About 5 players in sniping distance and decent players at that not the smartest move.

Anyway good luck, though you should of had more troops for what you have :) lol.

DeletedUser

Anyway good luck, though you should of had more troops for what you have :) lol.

yea had that 'swords' mass recruit tribe attacking me for a couple of days, missed a couple of dodges on a small % of my off, my bad, guess that's the fun of playing solo

DeletedUser

yea had that 'swords' mass recruit tribe attacking me for a couple of days, missed a couple of dodges on a small % of my off, my bad, guess that's the fun of playing solo

And i actually wanted to attack you first btw haha never turned out that way, Btw i never got asked about you joining Panic! and none of my co's said anything about it. i actually dont mind a tribe mate close sometimes gives you some stability on helping each other snipe ect.

Lethal Legend

God what a change, great noble and well played.

Biggest thing that gets me weepy though is actually seing the "victim" have the decency to acknowledge it instead of moaning...Monkey-D has certainly got my attention with his not blaming and bitching...lots could learn from it

Congrats to all.....

DeletedUser

Hes a One Piece fan... all shounen fans should be killed !

DeletedUser

Yep I really enjoyed reading that, even though I'd already seen it on their forums shortly after the attack - I'd hire you anytime djwright15 !

Are you under the impression he's a prostitute?

DeletedUser

How rude lol. One piece is class though naruto and fairy tail too ^^.

Fairy tail can pass somehow but OP and naruto
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

DeletedUser

Nice to see Monkey congratulate Djwright15 on his cap.
He showed grace in defeat by being humble and acknowledged his faults, though maybe he should have been a bit more ruthless and chosen Djwright as his first target :lol:

DeletedUser

good move bud~!

ps: naruto, one piece, mirai nikki, guilty crown, deadman wonderland, highschool of dead, another ;)

DeletedUser

Viktor, shut up, you don't even read anything besides Noblesse.

p.s - Noblesse, OP, Naruto :p