Best of 8

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Alright, with some votes on the last i thought, hell... lets just end this and see what people actually think.

I would like some comments on why you vote as you do, so we get something to read, that is afterall why we are all here is it not? :)

Will PP abuse be the only reason to win? Or does it take more than just pp to win?

Will SD get anymore pitty votes or are they all out?

Will the empire show the way forward?

The most even matchup where they BOTH went 5-4 in their top 16 matchup, i expect it to be quite even this round as well.

Good luck

Round 1
tudadar vs Junior Jr

Round 2
Seven Devils vs Stalker1988

Round 3
The Roman Empire vs BuKu

Round 4
martyyboy vs Aretas

barca4ce

Reaction score
Round 1
Junior Jr

Round 2
Stalker1988

Round 3
Can't say I remember either or them Roman sounds bit familiar but I can't decide

Round 4
Aretas although I do appreciate Marty lots, but I also know what I can do

McCree

Reaction score
Round 1
Junior jr
I would pick junior 10 times out of 10 to be in my tribe, not a question at all.

Round 2
seven devils
OD doesnt lie (maybe not in this world but overall it doesnt)

Round 3
THE ROMAN EMPIRE
Seen him play an entire world essentially without a tribe, and hes still alive in this one which is cool

Round 4
Both names sound vaguely familar, GL to both

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Round 2
seven devils
OD doesnt lie (maybe not in this world but overall it doesnt)

Wait what? Dude has rank 10 and OD rank 66?

Calm down, it's only friends voting for friends in a scenario that will never happen.

Value of everyone is proven ingame and i am sure you and i both will be tested. Nobling noobs i think everyone can do, it becomes more interesting when stakes are higher.

And OD, it doesn't really show much at all. Only how much you have killed for your villages, doesn't mean anything skillwise.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Calm down, it's only friends voting for friends in a scenario that will never happen.

Value of everyone is proven ingame and i am sure you and i both will be tested. Nobling noobs i think everyone can do, it becomes more interesting when stakes are higher.

And OD, it doesn't really show much at all. Only how much you have killed for your villages, doesn't mean anything skillwise.

Was just trying to make sense of what he said. He said OD doesn't lie, so I thought "what od?"

1605116963145.png

Last edited:

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1: Tudadar easy

Round 2: Seven Devils (Got way better OD levels than stalker and is just an all round better player)

Round 3: The Roman Empire (easy)

Round 4: Martyboy