Best Speed Player(s)

ston3d

Stupid people give stupid answers. Yes I'm calling you stupid.

Oh Matt. You're always there be a beautiful combination of hypocritical and dense just when I need it after a long hard day <3

DeletedUser

thts nic i jus tend to lol at u whenevr u tri and tlak to me.

:lol:

DeletedUser

1. Sam
2. Sam (I will leave you to prioritize)
3. Aidan (I am surprised most of you leave him out :s
4. Myiladself & Hadrian.

~Will~

DeletedUser

I find it hard to rate anyone here on the speed servers, simply because how easy it is to be successfull but then how easy it is to get an ass pounding. Iv'e joined and played a few worlds and done myself proud when playing properly, i never play speed all the round through simply because of the sheer bordem it can produce. I don't know who plays which accounts nore do i care too know, but when 3-4 "decent" players stick together, they will usually defeat someone who shows true skills. I played a round where i was doing very well at the first stages, then out of no where players from different tribes and no tribes attack me at the same time, i clear one player completely, noble it and then shortly after i noble the village it gets nobled by their friends.

A true statment of skill isn't whether or not one can reach rank 1 on speed, nore rank 2, 3, 4 etc. Until this game develops a world where everyone can join but on a 1v1 basis this will never be proven. To many players cheat, sponge, lie, trick etc and this is the down fall of the majoirty of you speed players. Stop working as a team, then lets see how well you do, or stop bragging how good or bad a player is untill you play them on your own, which never happens.

olympus

Maybe if you played speed more often you'd know who the good players are and who those that gang and claim themselves to be good are...

Those named in this thread are those that are seen by the general populous as good.

DeletedUser

I've already played my fair share and i know which accounts to look out for, i said i dont know who plays which account, not i don't know the accounts that play. Some of the names i see mentioned are of those who play with friends and do some sneaky playing, of whom i will not mention. There are some highly skillfull players yes, but a lot are over rated and a large amount cheat in one way or another.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to rate anyone here on the speed servers, simply because how easy it is to be successfull but then how easy it is to get an ass pounding. Iv'e joined and played a few worlds and done myself proud when playing properly, i never play speed all the round through simply because of the sheer bordem it can produce. I don't know who plays which accounts nore do i care too know, but when 3-4 "decent" players stick together, they will usually defeat someone who shows true skills. I played a round where i was doing very well at the first stages, then out of no where players from different tribes and no tribes attack me at the same time, i clear one player completely, noble it and then shortly after i noble the village it gets nobled by their friends.

A true statment of skill isn't whether or not one can reach rank 1 on speed, nore rank 2, 3, 4 etc. Until this game develops a world where everyone can join but on a 1v1 basis this will never be proven. To many players cheat, sponge, lie, trick etc and this is the down fall of the majoirty of you speed players. Stop working as a team, then lets see how well you do, or stop bragging how good or bad a player is untill you play them on your own, which never happens.

i have finished top 3 every round I've played so I AM the BEST.

also rank.1 is pretty good but adrian complains about his playing style and just can take it. however everyone like the lying adrian therefore you dont reliase how good Mat is.

I laughed so hard i almost fell off of my chair lol
what you said (atking near players,not making much troops pointwhoring and nobling barbs) are exact opposite of what good players do. Most players mentioned in this thread can defend against 90% of a rounds players with just their offense troops and still not end up cleared(only few players actually have enogh to clear them)

Milad you have only gone bad because you got kicked off that guys account (SAM)

Last edited by a moderator:

olympus

Jobson returns, Krazeh returns, the pot calling the kettle black much?

DeletedUser105446

lesser sam is the lesser sam

and we have fan boys? :O

dont u get those:

"mate plz let me join ur tribe" "i swear im good, ill defend plz mate i swear?" "why not?" "are u sure?" "mate answer plz"

type of mails?

You over-rate yourself, you're average.

If you don't know who lesser sam is, think of both the sam's, one is king, the other is lesser :)

who you are u ign?

arent u someone in SLAP! ?

DeletedUser

Look at them guys thinking they're all good :/ Íts old and boring. You can expect the same stuff to come out your mouthe milad and adrian aswell as same!

DeletedUser

People like them discourage people to play. I mean controleng pilly and the others were discriminated by these people and now they run the site :/ they always have an excuse.

DeletedUser

People like them discourage people to play. I mean controleng pilly and the others were discriminated by these people and now they run the site :/ they always have an excuse.
I never discourage people to play,but personally on this case I would love to not see you around/play :lol: