Best Tribe CoA

DeletedUser96310

The best Player CoA contest was a success and entertaining. Therefore I've decided to do a Best Tribe CoA contest now.

Tribal CoA Contest Rules:

1. CoA must be nominated by a player outside of the tribe.
  2. All nominated CoA's must include the creator's name. (doesn't need to be on CoA, just announced)
  3. Nomination must be by an active account on W54.
  4. Trolls can't nominate, sorry, they are welcome to vote.
  5. Winning tribe will nominate a player of their choice to receive the 200 free premium points.
(would be great if an explanation of "why" said person was nominated)

6. Nominations will be taken until 10/2/2011 server time 00:00:00

Once the nominations are closed. I and our wonderful mod will choose the top 5 and a poll will be created.

The poll will close on 28/2/2010 at 23:59:00 server time.

Note:
At this time we will not differentiate between animated and none animated however if enough nominations are provided i will split the poll and we will nominate the top animated and non-animated. :icon_eek:

Let the nominations commence :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ikea 8)

user_image.php

EDIT:

I am playing w54, i don't have control of external account though since i coplay :icon_eek:

And creator is chris miles :) >>>> Teh smex :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jestersheep

Personally I think it would be nice to do a contest (Or prize) based off of player made CoA's... As it's very easy to grab a google image and slap that on your profile. Where as it's a different story when you put sweat and blood into it (It deserves more).

DeletedUser

Personally I think it would be nice to do a contest (Or prize) based off of player made CoA's... As it's very easy to grab a google image and slap that on your profile. Where as it's a different story when you put sweat and blood into it (It deserves more).

nice idea, however this thread is just for tribal COA on this world not specifically made by a player :)

so you could make a new thread?

Deleted User - 3135

If a tribe does that then it isn't going to be the best tribe CoA is it??? Originality is implicit in judgement on who's is best.

The brain's on some...

Talking about brains, Zombie definitely wins :icon_wink:

jestersheep

If a tribe does that then it isn't going to be the best tribe CoA is it??? Originality is implicit in judgement on who's is best.

The brain's on some...

Talking about brains, Zombie definitely wins :icon_wink:

Are you forgetting that images on google have to be made by someone? So theres no saying there aren't already some TW CoA's on there.

Not to mention, you have such a vast amount of CoA's in tribalwars that it is kinda of saying 'Contest for the best image on google' (Where do we start, how do we tell whats good compared to the bad?).. Of course on a much smaller scale than my example.

DeletedUser96310

After going through a few of the tribes, I'd like to nominate Punch! (shown below)

The Tribal CoA was created by Never... (or so I was told)

Punchphp.png

35se

so far im not a big fan of either of the 2.

Punch! would be better but there is just to much going on in the picture IMO.

IKEA isnt even a tribe anymore so theirs doesnt count. lol

DeletedUser

I was going to vote never :) But it would be my tribe, so thought not :) Never, it is a legendary CoA

dfix

user_image.php

1. I'm outside the tribe

2. Creator is me ;P

3. I'm active or else Waves would have dealt with me

4. I am no troll!

5. :icon_cool: