Best Tribe

DeletedUser

The do look good, but I had to go with the tribe that has the two best spammers I know. Mr.Smith00 and Jakus1992

i would have to go with SWOR cause we have been planning this tribe for some time now and have great members most from W6 and they are extremly active on the forums

DeletedUser

I'd have to say it's a toss up between R@KI and PwN 15 for the top spots. Beyond will disband again at the first sign of war. As for the rest I'm not sure, but since they already had a tribe in place as the game started, they'll last awhile :)

The fake beyond will go down. they have none of the leadership from w13/14 and that will be there downfall

DeletedUser29374

I think that Empira, SWOR, and #777 have the best chance in this world. I know alot of people from those tribes and can see alot of good players inside them.

R@KI is gonna die, only cause RAKI will kill them :icon_biggrin:

DontShootImGay

I think that Empira, SWOR, and #777 have the best chance in this world. I know alot of people from those tribes and can see alot of good players inside them.

Very good answer.

DeletedUser

hmm, well I'm in UN, or Undecided. We don't know our official name yet. XD

A lot of us are from Die. on w10, so we're pretty much experienced with speed 2. Watch out for us, things will get interesting when nobles come into play. :)

Gothic_Tease

I hereby change my decree.

From here on end, let it be known, that I, Gothic_Tease, fully support RAKI in their conquest to get rid of the nOObs R4KI and R@KI.

RAKI > ALL

Jakub1992

I hereby change my decree.

From here on end, let it be known, that I, Gothic_Tease, fully support RAKI in their conquest to get rid of the nOObs R4KI and R@KI.

RAKI > ALL

you know im tempted to join you lol

DeletedUser29659

Time for the spammers to show the world what they are capable of. :icon_wink: