BEST / WORST of 2012

Discussion in 'World 30' started by ravenj, Dec 29, 2012.

Share This Page

1. smurks

smurks Guest

remember the plan SFC.. we infiltrate with aliases and then get the dukes sit and send all the nobles to barbs to die and send all his resources to the enemies and his nukes lay in barbs as support and then we disband the tribe and send a mass letter to the world saying how we hate them all ;D the plan is fool proof!!:D

2. SOLDIER 1st Class

SOLDIER 1st Class Still Going Strong

It's foolproof apart from 3 fools have already fell for it, Gaurdian-Fer, Karma-X and Pajuno

3. smurks

smurks Guest

lol shhh the 3 stooges will hear you.. ;)

4. War Hamster

War Hamster Still Going Strong

:icon_neutral: Smurks you stabbed Cabster in the back. You stabbed Wittman/Ship/Karma in the back. You stabbed Rethae in the back. Paj is the only one you have not been able to fool and kudos to him. I think you should go to w69 and work on some honor the one virtue Celts taught but you missed.

5. smurks

smurks Guest

i didn't stab cabster in the back. :) thanks for trying though and karma quit around the time i went all crazy on hulk. i couldn't put up with a certain player in RAM and it came to a boiling point. hmm cshipley eh? i didn't stab his back. i guess i stabbed BH's back but sadly i decided to not play anymore and disappeared. i might play it off as a master plan but thats not what it was. get it straight war.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
  6. War Hamster

I have it perfectally straight. You forget while you where running you mouth on Reg Wind I had hidden privs and could see Cabster getting ready to have you oped. Lucky you left when you did.

7. smurks

smurks Guest

you must be mistaken. when i left i was on smurks. and you forget as well. i had baron privs ;P

8. War Hamster

oh how I wish I could go get some old mails from that old account of mine. You'd enjoy what cabster and Dan had to say. Molseb and Jolseb too.