BFI Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

bfivsWEandHordedeclaration-1.jpg

bfivsWEandHorde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now this comes as a surprise. Nice declaration. Good luck to both sides, waiting to see the stats. :)

Gouge

Nice declaration. Good luck to both sides, including my my old friend Homerpf :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

To clear up on your "gangbang" claim. You stepped into our territory first, with your players boasting you were going to take control of K72. You were also doing/saying the same to the Horde family.

You can not attack multiple tribes first, then complain about being gangbanged when you start receiving incomings from them. :lol:

anyway, good luck to you BFI, lets have a good war here :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

To clear up on your "gangbang" claim. You stepped into our territory first, with your players boasting you were going to take control of K72. You were also doing/saying the same to the Horde family.

You can not attack multiple tribes first, then complain about being gangbanged when you start receiving incomings from them. :lol:

anyway, good luck to you BFI, lets have a good war here :icon_twisted:

1) Our Ninja Spies would like to thank you for confirming what they've been telling us.. we gave them a 5% raise. :icon_redface:

2) Not complaining, never said "gang-bang", but nonetheless.. it's 2 on 1, simple, basic, fact. :lol:

3) Good luck to you as well, may your :axemen:s swing free, your :lightcavalry: run straight and your :ram:s hit true. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1) Our Ninja Spies would like to thank you for confirming what they've been telling us.. we gave them a 5% raise. :icon_redface:

2) Not complaining, never said "gang-bang", but nonetheless.. it's 2 on 1, simple, basic, fact. :lol:

3) Good luck to you as well, may your :axemen:s swing free, your :lightcavalry: run straight and your :ram:s hit true. :icon_cool:

I wonder what your spies are going to do when there is no more BFI to spy for :icon_wink:

Glad you cleared that up, good to know you are not trying to sound like the victim here by being ganged up on.

don't eat up all those cupcakes, after a long journey i'm sure my troops could do with some munchies :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser94247

Let the fun begin ;) gl to our enemies (BFI) should be a good fight.

DeletedUser

GL to both sides, can't say either side hasn't seen this coming for, oh, a month or so.

rich26ca

I personally pick BFI side and i am now helping them win this war down with WE :icon_evil::icon_twisted::icon_evil::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Aside from ~we~ i have no clue who the other two tribes even are. however i give props for the balls of bfi being much smaller than the two tribes they declared on.

I Give great respect to BFI for this, I will be checking the stats everyday to see if their balls match the size of their swords. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

lets see which family of tribes is better. the XX family or the Horde family. if the Horde family, well along with ~WE~ but still, manage to take down BFI than maybe they're actually worth something. however, I doubt it'll be so, as family tribes are a sign of failure to begin with...

good luck BFI, hope you guys beat the former Duck's lapdogs(~WE~) and the Horde family.

DeletedUser

Nothing Spectacular.. Establishing a base-line.

Side 1:
Tribes: THorde, SHorde, EHorde, ~WE~
Side 2:
Tribes: BFI

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 21
Difference: 16

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 124,468
Side 2: 138,695
Difference: 14,227

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,441
Side 2: 26,169
Difference: 16,728

chart

DeletedUser

lets see which family of tribes is better. the XX family or the Horde family. if the Horde family, well along with ~WE~ but still, manage to take down BFI than maybe they're actually worth something. however, I doubt it'll be so, as family tribes are a sign of failure to begin with...

good luck BFI, hope you guys beat the former Duck's lapdogs(~WE~) and the Horde family.

actually, family tribes don't automatically mean you'll fail. if you would, I'd like to liken them to Communism. Not that they have the same ideals and the like, but they are applied the same way: wrong. Communism hasn't been used correctly, which is why it often has failed, or has turned face into a dictatorship. Likewise, Family tribes are often a way to get around tribe membership limits, or as a means for safely storing food ( inactive, weaker players). But they can be applied correctly, albeit, I've never seen it done.

7feathers

Nice Declaration. Good luck to both sides, a lil more to BFI, for no real reason other than I like an underdog :)

DeletedUser

actually, family tribes don't automatically mean you'll fail. if you would, I'd like to liken them to Communism. Not that they have the same ideals and the like, but they are applied the same way: wrong. Communism hasn't been used correctly, which is why it often has failed, or has turned face into a dictatorship. Likewise, Family tribes are often a way to get around tribe membership limits, or as a means for safely storing food ( inactive, weaker players). But they can be applied correctly, albeit, I've never seen it done.

tribal wars isn't real life, family tribes isn't Communism... now, there is 1 key setting that make family tribes to fail, at least on this world, and others with similar settings:
cannot support members outside of your tribe
than there are the usual reasons of course, family tribes make leadership much harder, relies on strength in numbers instead of quality players, etc. all in all, any half decent player realizes that family tribes are bound to fail, on any world but especially true on worlds with the above setting.

DeletedUser

tribal wars isn't real life, family tribes isn't Communism... now, there is 1 key setting that make family tribes to fail, at least on this world, and others with similar settings:
cannot support members outside of your tribe
than there are the usual reasons of course, family tribes make leadership much harder, relies on strength in numbers instead of quality players, etc. all in all, any half decent player realizes that family tribes are bound to fail, on any world but especially true on worlds with the above setting.

There are different ways to run a family tribe, with different types of systems used to make it work and completely different ideas and concepts to it. A family tribe can be anything from 2 tribes that are really close allies with similar names to 10 tribes that all have one leadership. The only reason a family tribe hasn't made it is because by the time we get closer to the end game the amount of people quitting the game makes the family dissolve into one tribe consisting of all the remaining players.

DeletedUser

There are different ways to run a family tribe, with different types of systems used to make it work and completely different ideas and concepts to it. A family tribe can be anything from 2 tribes that are really close allies with similar names to 10 tribes that all have one leadership. The only reason a family tribe hasn't made it is because by the time we get closer to the end game the amount of people quitting the game makes the family dissolve into one tribe consisting of all the remaining players.

yes, but they all fail for the same reason... quantity>quality just doesn't work in this game, and that's the concept all family tribes(no matter how they're build) rely on. you need quality players and especially quality leadership if you want to have a successful tribe. recruiting anybody in your sight is the exact opposite of seeking only quality members.

Status
Not open for further replies.