Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

to icedeadpeps

oh man, you make me
LaughingCat.jpg

So we were begging for a NAP, imao

ok, so here is one example of us begging you for a NAP :lol:

Ethan ll on 07.10. at 17:37
You sure about those attacks on our members?

I think NAP is something about not attacking members. I think we left adera out as a sing of goodwill, but you keep attacking our members. So i am expecting some explanation as soon as you read this. I have no problem turn your violet dots into red and after some time in yellow and blue. And i just want to remind you of something you still missing, our guns are BIGGER. Maybe you think Tag will help you, then ok, no problem, but at least be honest and clarify war, cos i am tired of solving all those incomings from you while we have NAP.

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 01:21
I will say this again.The nap was also including the ebay guys attacking us in the k-50 area.

threating me makes no diffrence.The deal you guys offered not us was that you wouldnt invite those attacking us.You broke the nap when you took in wthelen 10 and a few others who took horde village not but a week ago.

Now adrea was offered a invite also and i have all the mails from your dukes to him.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 01:29
Ok, so you want to take only the best from it, there are only 2 possible solutions.

A) You will stop attacking our members and we wont claim any your members attacking us before the NAP was singed

or

B) i am turning you red and we will be at war

Decision?

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 01:33
Only want to take the best of what?

Your not gonna lie to me then demand i go along with ya.You took in the refugees and you should kick them and all will be fine.

Telling me you will set me as red well from the mails it was your plan the whole time.You guys should know who your talking to before you send your plans out.I have known you would do this for some time now.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 01:35
and frankly i dont know what are you guys thinking. While the nap was fresh, gerbil, me and others had incomings. Then you also tried to get into our K and lot of other stuff.

If we should use same point of view on both sides, i would have to demand you leave alone members who broke the NAP by those attacks.

And you really think you are about to dictate us, who we can let in and who not? From what i understood adera was your biggest problem, was he in our tribe? NO, so rather stop thinking this way you still are and use same point of view on both sides.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 01:42
1) Ok, you want to attack members which have been attacking you in past time?

Same should deal on the other side. This means, we will attack all who broke the NAP and attacked our members or even scouted them.

2) adera isnt in our tribe and you said, he is biggest problems, i read those mails

we invited people who have been in our tribe before, so NAP includes them as well, if not we are back to 1)

3) you are really missing the main point. I have no problem to have war with you and I am saying it clearly. But as long as we had NAP i had no intentions to go war with you and I dont like you writing me stories about me thinking of starting war while signing NAP. Why would i even bother to mail you, when it was my intention, huh? Im really tired of this, i dont want to have cluster in place where new people all the time appears, but i will go for your tribes villages if i have to.

So its clearly on the table

Conclusion: stop attacking members of [ally]BFI[/ally] or we are at war. Not my decision to make, but yours, take it or leave it. And i dont wanna hear fairy tales like before, i want to hear clear statement.

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 02:32
Would you like the mails from theman?

Or my mails with swarzt?

I can prove these are not stories?

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 02:32
Wow i am under attack right now by theman.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 02:33
About our intentions to attack you? heh, no i dont need to see any of these.

I want to hear clear statement as i wrote in last mail

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 02:33
and you can expect retaliation when as you say is refugee from your point of view.

So sending fakes on him doesnt mean he is going to sit as duck and wait for shot

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 02:38
Refugee from ebay not sv.big diff.wthelen lost a village from us and he took it back so that not a fake?

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 02:40
BFI as BFI.

Answer my question war with all or NAP with all. Simple call.

Until you will make clear decision all my members will retaliate. If the number of attacks increases by one, its war. So answer is?

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 02:43
Ok here is your answer KEEP YOUR WORD and then it will be no war!

Boot the refugees and the nap stands.

Thats your answer bro.I know your plan already get a nap with the horde long enough to get your other tribe ebay into bfi then attack the horde.You can not say we broke the nap when you took in the ebay players attacking us not even a week ago.

Thats your Answer!

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 02:49
Also we have not taken a side in this war.We want what is fair and you guys can duke it out.So that was part of it also not ally with another tribe that you war with.We held our end you guys are again breaking your word.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 02:57
Man, you must be on serious drugs. There is no way im kicking ANY member and beyond fact is, that we asked you who would be main problem and NEVER told you we wont invite anyone. Im patient man, but this is going nowhere, either you will respect ALL our current members or we have nothing to talk about.

And thats great that you know my plans even before me, but we are back to those serious drugs i think. And its funny how especially you say that its us breaking nap having sent hundreds of attacks on my tribe. Those members from e-bay used to be either in SV-K51 or in ESL, but i think i dont need to clarify why they got invite.

So I ask for the last time and deal stay as i say now. If your tribe is interested in NAP, there will be no more incomings on ANY of our members and same deals vice versa.

If you dont accept my terms, number of attacks increases or you simply dont answer my mail or try to delay or spin out in ANY way you can proudly present to your tribe that BFI and your family is at war at once.

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 03:07
Man your duke was telling me maybe you should see the mails.Ebay was not to be invited for the nap.

Your guys are attacking me right now thats a violation of the nap.Where are you getting this one guy adrea from.I have the mail that speaks the truth about the nap.

All former horde players can not join bfi to hold the nap was the deal to start with when you guys asked us for a nap.I am willing to let one go but the other has to be booted.

I will meet you in the middle.I would like for one time and might be a pipe dream but for once hold your end of the deal.

Wthelen10 has to be booted or you again broke your word and i wont offer another nap.I see right now you have three tribes on you and with the horde well that two more tribes that are a threat to you.If you wanna tango then i dont care its a game and you are trying to talk down to me.Well bro you aint seen ehorde yet and i hate to tell ya we are no joke.We are from world 3 and we dont play this stab you in the back bull shit.

Ask my pa he is in your tribe he can speak for me and half my ehorde tribe.Your spys know nothing.My spys know something.I knew you were going into bfi before you did so dont tell me what i know.Hold your end of the bargin or dont your call.

But before you grow a back bone and try to tell me where its at you say the truth and your plan was to hit us no matter what.,If you think we will fold then your nutts.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 03:18
I think its my concern about our current wars and I am capable of knowing what we can afford or not. I understand this, that you dont accept my terms. And the stuff about how experienced you are, should i be scared or what? Heard it all before and frankly, i dont care how powerful you used to be in archaic ages.

Your guys are attacking me right now thats a violation of the nap.Where are you getting this one guy adrea from.I have the mail that speaks the truth about the nap. - LOL seriously? So your attacks are ok and when attacked guys retaliate, we are breaking NAP, come on and cut the crap. I dont wanna hear any more your constant words about BFI breaking NAP when its not simply true.

When you look at your situation you arent the one who should demand to dismiss some people, so put away your pink glasses and answer my freaking question. I have full tribe of people annoyed about your attacks and those are not only ppl under siege, its WHOLE tribe. I can stop them if you will stop attacking, but i am not dismissing ANY member.

I will meet you in the middle. Really? Adera isnt in this tribe. What i wrote in mails with him, heh, did he got invited or not? I dont like to solve this anymore, but you should know I am now the only one holding back whole tribe to make a barbeque party.

Simply your conditions are unacceptable. If you cannot live with those members in my tribe and have NAP with us, no problem, let the war decide who is right or has more experience.

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 04:08
Ok so you just can come out and say it.Your breaking the nap by taking in ebay players in k-50.

Say it like a man.This double talk is getting old.We are sending attacks on the ebay tribe your tribe said and i quote

Ebay is not our and tribe and its making me mad that in the forums people are saying this.

We [ally]BFi[/ally] will attack ebay if it will prove we will keep our word.

We will not invite any ebay players you are at war with.

Thats your duke saying that or your dip.Who ever swarzt or what not.

Then when we send nobles that day you bring them in.Thats breaking your word and the nap.I can say your attacks failed before against any good player.Cricri wooped you guys.Your tribe was 4 times bigger than our at that time and we gave it to ya.Its gonna be worse this time if you try to break the nap.

We are not afraid of you guys.You took out our weak new rim players wow.You got a few to turn and adrea was one of us dude so you gave us nothing.He gave his account up long ago.

How ya think i have th e mails from the man or tman or tnoob.

he is sending sword fakes at me right now.I can tell what i know from the past or i can show what i know right now.

I know your attacks where weak in the last war.Hell i smoked many of your guys cause when cricri is not on i am on.The 50 half nukes on a 50k sw and sp village woops ya.

SO there ya go.Boot the one guy i ask ya for making this work or break your word more and keep him.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 04:19
I said it before, im not kicking any member, its me dealing with you and i speak of my tribe, i dont care what your talks were with scwazrh and i know he is angry about your attacks as well as me. I can help you with anything but not with kicking any member. This means you can have cleared village for those you lost to that one you want to kick in K41 or resources, but nothing else. If this is not acceptable then im saying it clear. WE ARE IN WAR.

I know your attacks where weak in the last war.Hell i smoked many of your guys cause when cricri is not on i am on.The 50 half nukes on a 50k sw and sp village woops ya. Says guy with ODD on level that barely represents one killed nuke, but i guess you are just trying to be funny.

So rather stop muscle talks and think about conclusion that doesnt include kicking of any our member (remember i havent asked to kick or retaliate any of your members attacks. And I had incomings myself, having no connection with people you declare refugees)

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 04:25
So rather stop muscle talks and think about conclusion that doesnt include kicking of any our member (remember i havent asked to kick or retaliate any of your members attacks. And I had incomings myself, having no connection with people you declare refugees)

Well you cant ask me to boot anyone cause we didnt take in any tribe that you where at war with.

NO say something else?Yoour breaking the nap?You know why you cant say it??????Do ya?????

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 04:28
Actually I can, attacking me with even scouts is breaking the NAP. But i know that many noobs in your tribe are hard to control, so i didnt bother about it as he also found out, that village is nicely stacked.

I understand this, that you cannot leave that one guy alone, so be it.

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 04:32
I have sent a mail to the tribes of horde.I will mail you tomorrow with their reply.For now i will tell the mates to hold attacks.

I cant belive you are not booting this guy its insane.What is your title in bfi?

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 04:34
Im the one who is solving problems and i think that should be enough information you should have about my function. If you will tell me when you are about to mail me your decision i will tell my members to stop attacks until that time and my official announcement about this situation.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 04:35
And you said before that your spies are really good, so I wonder why you dont know what is my position in here...

icdeadpeps on 08.10. at 04:35
We both think we understand and both serve our own purpose.You will get your mail no more than 24 hours from now.

Ethan ll on 08.10. at 04:38
Okay, once i get your confirmation about stopping ALL attacks from your side for next 24 hours and until updated, i will order our members to hold theirs for 24 hours.

This is my word and I am not breaking it, you can take this one into bank.

icdeadpeps on 09.10. at 02:38
Ok i am telling the horde fam to have all attacks stop right now.We will see if you keep your word on this.

So again i will give the order right now to halt attacks.

icdeadpeps on 10.10. at 17:39
[player]repulsive12[/player] is attacking us.Is he aware of our deal or no?

icdeadpeps on 11.10. at 04:50
Ok so he has lost nobles on our villages.That didnt take you long to break your word.HMMM

Ethan ll on 11.10. at 05:00
Please speak to rep12 directly about this matter, as he is familiar with it. I am just a middle man.

icdeadpeps on 11.10. at 05:19
WHo is running your tribe?The nap is to be honored or not.He sent nobles on us and that breaks the nap unless you do something about it.

Ethan ll on 11.10. at 05:23
Are we talking about an attack on kingofwar?

icdeadpeps on 11.10. at 05:26
No we are talking about a attack on

Sent: Oct 11, 2010 04:14:20
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-4.3%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: repulsive12
Origin: Chill ya Beanz (134|612) K61

Quantity: Hidden by the report owner.
Losses: 0 0 7362 0 2459 0 209 0 1

Defender: Zonezilla
Destination: Gregor Terminus (128|612) K61

Hidden by the report owner.

Whats the deal man.Same bull or not at least say it.

Ethan ll on 11.10. at 05:34
Here's the word from Repulsive:

repulsive12 today at 04:38
They are nobling farms in the middle of our area. Needs to stop.

If that's the case, a shot over his bow was in order. Like I said earlier, the attacks were to stop and they did, but, nobling barbs is an offensive action. That also needs to stop on your side. I'm sure that you have noted that we havent been nobling on your turf.

Further, try to be a little less abrasive - we're not looking for a war here, so why dont you stop tring to stir one up.

icdeadpeps on 11.10. at 05:37
And what area is that we are stirring things up at?Umm k-51 nope!Thats your area touching us!

Ethan ll on 11.10. at 05:39
are you on skype?

icdeadpeps on 11.10. at 05:40
Yes its my game name.

icdeadpeps on 11.10. at 05:44
I am on right now icdeadpeps

icdeadpeps on 12.10. at 01:38
ok skype me when ya get on.I am gonna see if everything is good right now wiht horde and bfi then we can talk a bit more.Should all be good on this end :)

Ethan ll on 12.10. at 01:39
im on in one minute

I have more, but u think reading though this is quite exhausting, but if there is anyone interested in other funny convo we "begged" Horde for a NAP, just ask, ill go through our mails

You say, we attacked you 3 times, hmm, i remember only one minor OP ran against you while we were attacked by Tag as well and striking STRESS, there were about 10 people involved. Not sure about other 2 attacks, but hell yea, we needed to regroup so we begged for a NAP with your mighty tribe :icon_wink: Anyway, if you really think we attacked you 3 times, i am bit scared whats going to happen now, when we will really hit you. I can see the thread names on forum now: ARMAGEDDON, IM DOOMED and so on :)

You said you will take worthy people and invited many of us multiple times. Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather smear my genitalia with fish paste and dangle them in a pool of hungry piranhas.
and do you really think that mails like this:

icdeadpeps today at 18:20
See i think we are gonna get along just fine.When you send fakes you should time them to look more real.I wont tell how until you take my invite.I have a few of your mates coming over in a few days up to a week,so jump on in and grow with us

will work???

New leader of BFI/Ebay?
oh man you are on serious drugs, really, dont use it that much or you will end up like this
bat-man-dog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

prop1.jpg

prop2.jpg

You see Icey, we don't need propaganda when you provide us stuff like this.

I wonder what the rest of your tribe would think of this?

Nikki? I know you're reading this... I'd love to hear your thoughts. ;)

DeletedUser91511

why not:

he says if i join he will 'teach' me how to fake.. :icon_rolleyes:

icdeadpeps today at 18:20
See i think we are gonna get along just fine.When you send fakes you should time them to look more real.I wont tell how until you take my invite.I have a few of your mates coming over in a few days up to a week,so jump on in and grow with us :)

DeletedUser

icdeadpeps on 28.10. at 05:29
So are you in charge of bfi?

repulsive12 on 28.10. at 14:34
part of the leadership yes.

icdeadpeps on 28.10. at 16:28
Well i am giving you a offer that is agreat one.I would like for you guys to form with your best players a new horde branch and call it bhorde.

Your leaders hold their rank and run your branch as you choose.We have not the time to noble all our weak out cause of the bigger tribe so a fam version is the only chance for nwo then we can eat the low point players.I have some of your players ready for this and i can not tell ya what is gonna happen but its not good for you guys.

This is a thing we should have done along time ago.We have to unite our tribes to grow or we are all dead and you guys are the buffer for us so you will be first.

I see your mates mailing me asking out cause they already know.Thats the deal and its a great on at that.

Its a start.

repulsive12 on 28.10. at 20:22
not buying it.

I'm not really understanding your angle Icey, you send invitations to most BFI members and leadership. If we agreed, we'd be exactly the same tribe and we'd still be wiping the floor with you. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser91511

its funny how he says in every mail 'i have a few of your guys coming over' not seen one mail that asks you for an invite.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I think I can't handle any more lenghty IG mails. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think I can't handle any more lenghty IG mails. :icon_eek:

wall 'o text crits you for 10000.. lol

oh wait, wrong game..

Sorry about that guys, we'll try and keep the entertainment in small bite-sized pieces from now on.

*munch munch munch*

;)

DeletedUser

You see Icey, we don't need propaganda when you provide us stuff like this.

I wonder what the rest of your tribe would think of this?

You act like we haven't already read all this. We've seen the exact same mails you keep posting up here with your pretty pictures you spent so much time surfing google images for quite a few times, all given to us by ice himself.

While it is nice to be able to read all this stuff, I mean, I am pretty bored since you guys don't seem to know how to coordinate a war. You've been attacking us on and off since you were SV-K51, and every time we've reached a standstill, where you've asked for an NAP because even though you had players that were bigger than our entire tribe, you still couldn't take us out.

However, I do like the touch of propaganda, however I hope you won't sell out your spies like you did last time, its not very nice to get all these pretty pictures together using microsoft paint just to throw a big red target on the nice people that gave you the info then kick them out of your tribe.

DeletedUser

I so love this game!!

cain4439 today at 01:29
Good Evening Members of the Horde Family;

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to humbly turn your attention to the following thread in the Tribalwars.net public forums regarding BFI vs Horde Family & ~WE~.

In it, you'll see evidence of the poor leadership that your tribe is under. We're beginning to understand that our issues with each other are not that of a tribe vs tribe, but rather... simply a matter of poor leadership on the part of your tribe(s).

If you are or were dragged into a war with a larger tribe such as us, over the poor actions of your leadership, then you're being placed into a situation that you had no say in being in. I am confident that after seeing the evidence, you'll come to the same conclusions that we have.

You'll see that [player]icdeadpeps[/player] was given every reasonable opportunity to end hostilities with us, but instead, he smugly and irresponsibly hurled your tribes into a war that you cannot win. You'll also see him beg top-end members of BFI to join.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The following message is for all members of the Horde Family:

Our war is with the Horde Family Leadership, not the individual members. Reading the public forum post and you will see that our intentions throughout all of this have been honorable and that your leadership is to blame for your current state of affairs.

You have the next 24 hours to decide if you want to remain in this war. Those of you who join a temporary academy tribe of [ally]BFI[/ally] may be given amnesty based on your activity, points, # of villages etc. Those selected, after the war (we don't want any spies) will be allowed to fill in the inactive ranks of BFI... in short, we are extending you an opportunity to live to fight another day.

You have until 23:59:59 31/10/2010 server time to email me and disband if you wish to continue playing this game.

This offer will be extended once and only once. We have a war to conduct and we'd like to spare those of you who have no real reason to be in this war and concentrate on your leadership, thus the 24 hour window.

Sincerely,

BFI Management

DeletedUser

I absolutely and wholeheartedly admit to sending that email and I meant every word of it. :)

DeletedUser

I absolutely and wholeheartedly admit to sending that email and I meant every word of it. :)

Man, I was expecting you to vehemently deny it, because it would make so much sense to send a mail to over 100 people with your name on it without meaning it :icon_rolleyes:

btw, is that invitation as valid as the one you sent out to adera? because if I remember correctly you threw him out to the wolves just to get an NAP with us, even after he put himself on the line to get you information.

DeletedUser94247

Yawn.. I've seen these mails already, so what? Anything else? This is getting rather boring..

The mail you sent to all horde branches, LOL all I can say is thanks you will save us a job by taking our trash out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I promised the TW community entertainment, I said that we would not disappoint.

You guys are playing your part in this little play impeccably.

Thank you. :)

DeletedUser

Can we see some stats please? The last 1.5 pages have been full of all kinds of mails (not flaming anyone). :icon_sad:

DeletedUser94247

Since declaration.

Stats for The Horde family vs BFI

Side 1:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde
Side 2:
Tribes: BFI

Timeframe: 29/10/2010 20:22:00 to 31/10/2010 02:17:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 7
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,138
Side 2: 37,599
Difference: 10,461

chart

~WE~ vs BFI

Side 1:
Tribes: ~WE~
Side 2:
Tribes: BFI

Timeframe: 29/10/2010 20:22:00 to 31/10/2010 02:17:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Nothing major just yet. Still early days :)

DeletedUser

I promised the TW community entertainment, I said that we would not disappoint.

You guys are playing your part in this little play impeccably.

Thank you. :)

I'm sorry, I'm too busy playing TW to be entertaining. I figure stats are more worthwhile than what little entertainment I get from pictures I've seen before with a few witty words to relate it to this game.

DeletedUser9112

cain4439 stop crying like a little girl and just play the game.

cain4439 today at 01:30
Good Evening Members of the Horde Family;

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to humbly turn your attention to the following thread in the Tribalwars.net public forums regarding BFI vs Horde Family & ~WE~.

In it, you'll see evidence of the poor leadership that your tribe is under. We're beginning to understand that our issues with each other are not that of a tribe vs tribe, but rather... simply a matter of poor leadership on the part of your tribe(s).

If you are or were dragged into a war with a larger tribe such as us, over the poor actions of your leadership, then you're being placed into a situation that you had no say in being in. I am confident that after seeing the evidence, you'll come to the same conclusions that we have.

You'll see that icdeadpeps was given every reasonable opportunity to end hostilities with us, but instead, he smugly and irresponsibly hurled your tribes into a war that you cannot win. You'll also see him beg top-end members of BFI to join.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The following message is for all members of the Horde Family:

Our war is with the Horde Family Leadership, not the individual members. Reading the public forum post and you will see that our intentions throughout all of this have been honorable and that your leadership is to blame for your current state of affairs.

You have the next 24 hours to decide if you want to remain in this war. Those of you who join a temporary academy tribe of BFI may be given amnesty based on your activity, points, # of villages etc. Those selected, after the war (we don't want any spies) will be allowed to fill in the inactive ranks of BFI... in short, we are extending you an opportunity to live to fight another day.

You have until 23:59:59 31/10/2010 server time to email me and disband if you wish to continue playing this game.

This offer will be extended once and only once. We have a war to conduct and we'd like to spare those of you who have no real reason to be in this war and concentrate on your leadership, thus the 24 hour window.

Sincerely,

BFI Management

DeletedUser

I concur Nikki.. less than 24hrs have passed, it's still too early for stats, fakes are only just landing on and from both sides. :)

I suspect it'll be at least another 48 before anything meaningful can be shown.

:)

DeletedUser

I imagine no meaningful stats will happen until late next week, the declaration came before any real attacks were sent.

DeletedUser

I imagine no meaningful stats will happen until late next week, the declaration came before any real attacks were sent.

True. Our declaration is an honorable one.. any attacks from either side that occurred prior to were nothing more than skirmishes between boarder-mates. 48 hours may be a bit optimistic and with Halloween being tomorrow, I expect not a lot to happen until the next few days after when everyone's got a sugar high from raiding their kids' candy stash. lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.