BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

I think a joke was made of them or at the very least a curiousity in relation to their inaccuracy much as I was kinda going - hmm maybe the info being dragged down aint spot on which would be a cause for concern.

I certainly dont think anyone is having a go at you for editing. I absolutely wasn't and doubt anyone else was as you say making a deal of it.

DeletedUser

I was just poking fun at Crispy for the math, I never said anything about the caps being wrong. They are probably even higher right now since Crispy is doing a good job.

DeletedUser

Crispy is indeed doing a good job against KSI. But one thing I noticed about the stats is that THE has never taken a village from davepowa1 and I can assure you it's not from lack of trying. One of your own players, Niklam, told him that he was the best player that he had gone up against in three years. So just because he hasn't fully focused on THE doesn't mean he isn't a good player. He focused on BH before he was a member here because they were much more of a threat than THE was.

Tags

Agreed with Parm, and Mellow.

We just were laughing. It made me look twice.

Anywho.

Back to The topic at hand.

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 45
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 528,602
Side 2: 405,586
Difference: 123,016

chart

Seems to be getting better, but I am still voting for BH. <3.

Hybookie

Nice job on both sides of the border. I think if there isn't any mud slinging this could be a very good war. Keep up the good work

Game on

DeletedUser79042

Nice job on both sides of the border. I think if there isn't any mud slinging this could be a very good war. Keep up the good work

Game on

hmmmmmmmm... Is everyone sure this hybookie is not pnp-sitted as well? Sems to be a different person today :icon_wink: and especially after being ... rather absent/busy for so many days...

However, since much has been said on THE being unprepared for this War, I would like to assure you that probably all THE villages from so called "dead" :lol: accounts (who keep landing nukes at my walls even the past minutes :icon_neutral: - yet they do not count as caps for some), surely have to do something with "Petra's" stacks from day1. Just as ...info to all THE propaganda (new ?) believers.

Anyway, since THE new bookie pnp sitter, is a better person now as it seems, I would like to give him a friendly pat on the shoulder and also wish him game on and that I am sorry for THE pounding he is been receiving... Sorry my good man! You have evolved to being a better person. Congrats! TW helps sometimes :icon_wink: Are you also sitted ingame?

Oh, btw, war-speaking, we have intercepted alot of support from your ... small "friendly" ... academies :lol: Good job bringing them up to speed with your situation!

Finally, good job Crispy !! I am watching your performance :icon_wink: Please take a small vacation, so we can end this sooner :) !!

robot out

Hybookie

Actually r2 im the same person. Im not being bashed on the forums so why should I bash anyone else?
Like I told my tribe mates. I will only post if I need to and I will take a step back before I post. Nothing wrong with that now is there?

But you still probably wont believe me but what can I do?

See unlike most people on here I do have a friendly side and im a rather decent person. Then you got those who are just set in their ways. Wont mention any names as Im not here to flame anyone.

Nice kills you got on some of my nukes. Had so many in bounds that I failed to make sure my nukes were out visiting while you stopped by :p

Hybookie

Oh and the ACO account is basically dead. So whoever has the sit sent the nukes out

DeletedUser79042

Actually r2 im the same person. Im not being bashed on the forums so why should I bash anyone else?
:icon_eek:

robot out for ... dinner :icon_wink:

PS :

oh and just so that some points will not be "buried" from spam:

I would like to assure you that probably all THE villages from so called "dead" :lol: accounts (who keep landing nukes at my walls even the past minutes :icon_neutral: - yet they do not count as caps for some), surely have to do something with "Petra's" stacks from day1. Just as ...info to all THE propaganda (new ?) believers.

and

Oh, btw, war-speaking, we have intercepted alot of support from your ... small "friendly" ... academies :lol: Good job bringing them up to speed with your situation!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

meh, it doesn;t matter if they believe aco is dead or not.

If they want to continue capping that acct, have at it.

Maybe we can find someone for it, and things on the account will change :)

Anyway, good war so far, I'm having fun again!

DeletedUser

yeah ok

=Crispycargo;5159837]Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: davepowa1

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 121,313
Difference: 121,313

chart

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: CrispyCargo

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 0
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 306,936
Side 2: 0
Difference: 306,936

chart

you got nothing compared mate

[Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: davepowa1

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: CrispyCargo

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 41
Difference: 171

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,044,126
Side 2: 374,291
Difference: 1,669,835

chart

well fella what THE hell do you think you were doing the last 3 months not much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59451

Let me be the first to say that that post is completely useless.. Not sure why even post it, to show that BH has nobled more villages than THE? Adding the names makes hardly any difference, no need for so much spam. Good job THE on the balancing out of caps, glad to see it..

DeletedUser

re last message

you really haven't done much but noble barb villas
and yes we do do this every now and then and in-actives etc but real players is what counts

but i do give you credit for some of your easy takes :)

DeletedUser

ok

Let me be the first to say that that post is completely useless.. Not sure why even post it, to show that BH has nobled more villages than THE? Adding the names makes hardly any difference, no need for so much spam. Good job THE on the balancing out of caps, glad to see it..

he is trying to compare himself with me so i put it in a long term perspective

DeletedUser

meh, it doesn;t matter if they believe aco is dead or not.

If they want to continue capping that acct, have at it.

Maybe we can find someone for it, and things on the account will change :)

Anyway, good war so far, I'm having fun again!

Me me me!!! The Orclord852 account has gotten boring since we wiped Canine- from my area and Gicusan quit, and the owner and I are having a bit of a dispute (kidding, Orca - sorta - welcome back to your account! ;) ) so I'm now considering myself more of a free agent than I even was before ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Me me me!!! The Orclord852 account has gotten boring since we wiped Canine- from my area and Gicusan quit, and the owner and I are having a bit of a dispute (kidding, Orca - sorta - welcome back to your account! ;) ) so I'm now considering myself more of a free agent than I even was before ... :icon_wink:

Do you have an agent representing you? :)

If so, have him contact us!

DeletedUser

I always thought you were the kind of girl that "gets around a lot" Cy-Pres. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I always thought you were the kind of girl that "gets around a lot" Cy-Pres. :icon_wink:

Not a bad one, Ship ... :) Not bad at all. Kudos. Blame Orca for me "getting around" - the ungrateful so-and-so.

And, perhaps you could get around better youself if you didn't drive that tiny little car ... :icon_wink:

Jubal - no agent, but your Duke has my Skype ... :icon_cool: