BH Gets drunk.. again

Mick876

hello get on skype sometime unless you changed it :icon_redface:

tbh all the slating of concrete is BS, the CBTF downfall wasn't helped by allies who couldn't coordinate a train journey never mind an opp, this caused problems, but before the opp everyone was raring to go what happened? THE spy gave intel as to what villas were targeted this led to THE knowing what was happening, then THE recruiting and the sweet talking to some weak minded players , lets not forget BD raping cbtf;s allies backline, this is why cbtf fell not concrete or his leadership,

weak minded players and the act of my old tribe caused the downfall, as for rr he is a good guy and a very good diplomat/co duke how do i know this? from the many bloody hours spent talking to both of them . and i know they could fight good they made some good players quit to (yes erevos had some good players once)

so i say his opinion is valid probably more valid than some of the posts on pnp

not chucking mud just saying it how it is

Concrete is a great player, i take great pleasure in working along side him on W6. Where he has shown great determination and skill to move where the front moves and have continues success.

If THE falls to BH, would it be fair for all of W30 to then call Jp or Ak bad leaders?

DeletedUser

Concrete is a great player, i take great pleasure in working along side him on W6. Where he has shown great determination and skill to move where the front moves and have continues success.

If THE falls to BH, would it be fair for all of W30 to then call Jp or Ak bad leaders?

I wouldn't say it would be fair to call them bad leaders, bad leaders don't do what those 2 have done,

but they haven't had the tables turned the way they are now turned on them, like most tribes they have faught have
-boot- (erevos hitting them already)
kraken (cbtf hitting them already)
erevos (bd hitting them already)
cbtf(due to the above and spies just as good as hitting them)
decide (bd hitting them already )
hammer (bh hitting them already )

that's a summary of the last wars and brief detail of what actually happened.BTW im not looking to make anyone look stupid of be-little anyones achievements just my opinion,

but lets not forget this is the BH the thread not the flame concrete and argue about the past thread

anyone got the stats?

Mick876

My point was that THE call concrete bad leaders just because he lost the war to them, whats unfair to do. So i was just pointing out that if they lost the war to BH they would not like people calling jp a bad leader due to it.

DeletedUser

My point was that THE call concrete bad leaders just because he lost the war to them, whats unfair to do. So i was just pointing out that if they lost the war to BH they would not like people calling jp a bad leader due to it.

sorry i probably got carried away with my in-depth reply and missed your point a leader isnt bad due to losing, if i also remember concrete stayed around to find folk new homes and organised a new cbtf on new worlds for players who wanted to play then mass deleted as this world got ruined by external factors even houdini could not have turned around,

back to the point, if he is deemed crap bad or whatever for losing then every leader who lost a war is crap or bad or whatever by that yard stick so yeah its unfair in my opinion

Hybookie

LoL how is it unfair that they said that when he came into this thread with the intention to flame THE. Makes no sense but what does in here.

Game on

DeletedUser

CRAP leaders are ones that do not use all the tools at their disposal.

Diplomacy is a tool and judging by some of the posts some leaders have forgotten that.

As someone once said 'no one is an island'.
So alienating all your so called allies is not really a smart thing to do.

As for the things outside your control like RL then there is not much you can do.

Inactivity you can do something about. The word they use is energise (beam me up, Scotty) everyone by giving them something to do.

and please do not hug I've just come from a world where the so called winners were major huggers and they then had the gall to say they were bored. Hmmm... a little deja vu.

Instead of hugging try fighting. wow thats a novel idea. and when i say fight not someone a lot smaller than you. thats not a fight. its a skirmish.

for that I have to thank Paj and PHOENIX for restarting w30. seems there is life in her yet.

for the record Paj, your commenting about not wanting us to piss on you if you were fire or is it the other way around.

Our response would be 'wheres the lighter fluid'
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 05:00:00 to 10/06/2010 12:53:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 623
Side 2: 354
Difference: 269

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 90
Difference: 265

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,772,011
Side 2: 3,118,246
Difference: 2,653,765

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,376,265
Side 2: 823,051
Difference: 2,553,214

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 30
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 6
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 465,377
Side 2: 280,743
Difference: 184,634

chart

Side 1: 288,162
Side 2: 56,180
Difference: 231,982

chart

DeletedUser

Expected BH to be doing better tbh. Also, from what i remember from been in CBTF, concrete wasnt a particularly good leader but not horrendous either.

DeletedUser92

My point was that THE call concrete bad leaders just because he lost the war to them, whats unfair to do.

Agreed that its unfair, but that's not why we call him a bad leader. We call him a bad leader because of the way he handled our diplomacy - he recruited our enemies. Then, he and his pals talked up a tremendous game, only to collapse at the first sign of a real offensive. I have little else to say about it, except that no wars are 1v1 and for every war THE has ever been in, its been involved in at least two others. Except maybe the INSO war.

...But I consider those guys great players, even though we won.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 70
Side 2: 26
Difference: 44
chart

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 2
Difference: 35
chart

Side 1: 650,606
Side 2: 247,704
Difference: 402,902
chart

Side 1: 356,539
Side 2: 18,844
Difference: 337,695
chart

bh are nobling an average of 35 enemy villages a day THE have taken 4 less an average of 2-3 per day, slow paced but this time in the world not to bad, doesnt look like the entire frontline of either side is making big inroads maybe when the tribal level opps begin we will see a big change unless its going to be toe to toe and remain as it is ?

DeletedUser

they will likely continue at this rate on our inactives.

not saying all their caps are on inactives, but most are.

Rest assured, they know where they are, as they are not gaining ground on theose.

DeletedUser

they will likely continue at this rate on our inactives.

not saying all their caps are on inactives, but most are.

Rest assured, they know where they are, as they are not gaining ground on theose.

but those are surely not winning any ground at all ...

DeletedUser

I'm back and ooo BH declared :)

Wishing BH the best of luck, great first weeks, nice job x]

gogo rod

DeletedUser

Someone giving away booze? I'm in.

Long live BH (and booze). The terms of surrender really aren't that bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BH should change their name from Berserk Hounds to Booze Hounds. Would be way more appropriate, actually if they did I think id wanna join! (No one tell Paj he will fire me!)

Mick876

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 211
Side 2: 26
Difference: 185